UFC on FOX 5 - Shogun's road to ending the career of Jon Jones. (1 Viewer)

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #42
    what the hell are you mumbo-jumbling about :D - that's where the idea of independence was born in the first place and without the North East there may well not have been a USA today. NE and north east is, quite literally the birthplace of the idea of the US as a country.
    And you know this because u were there? :D

Ok i get the idea of independence and stuff, but patriotism? Fuck patriotism, people who claim to be patriotic are fake or cluless.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    WΏΏdy;3953624 said:
    Glory hunters.

And Dru just likes him because he beat shogun (who beat his love machida :D)
    machida and jones, ha? I guess Dru does have a great taste in fighters ... and we both hate the jets too :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    WΏΏdy;3953626 said:
    And you know this because u were there? :D

Ok i get the idea of independence and stuff, but patriotism? Fuck patriotism, people who claim to be patriotic are fake or cluless.
    fuck off :D

sometimes that's very true ... not necessarilly always, though

- - - Updated - - -

WΏΏdy;3953628 said:
    Oh you mean where Machida lasted 1 and a half rounds and fell on the floor like a sack of potatoes?
    let's face it, the only reason why Shogun made it out of the 1st round vs Jones was because Jones didn't have any plans for the rest of the night :D

and then your hero folded like a puss-puss anyway

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    WΏΏdy;3953634 said:
    Give me an example.
    I already did ;)

I am not referring to patriotism as an excuse to arm yourself and attack someone else here but as an idea(s) that led to the birth of a nation out of a collection of randomly scattered colonies.

want another one - fighting done in WWII on say the British side vs ze Germans.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #50
    So what you are telling me the only reason americans sent troops to fight on england's side against the germans was patriotism and there was no need for america to get involved in the war or that they were not thinking of the gains in the long run?

Oh selfless heroic america :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    In that preview video, Shogun's and Gustafsson's wives are looking HOOOT! I'd be more interested in seeing an orgy really.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #55
    Cant's watch youtube here, is that Amauri's goal against AC milan or gol di muntari/montolivo? :tuttosport:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    doubt it, he is probably going thru the UFC database looking for another chubby brazilian to support :D

would love to see Glover Teixeira vs Gustafsson now ... and don't see the point of having Sonnen vs Jones ... I mean what has Sonnen done to get a shot at the title other than run his mouth?

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #59
    Gustafsson's such a pussy, he was getting beat up standing up and as usual went for the takedown.

Meh fight, i thought Shogun had him with the leg lock.

In a way im not too worried about the result, i actually wanted to see Gust fight Jones, i wouldnt want him to take on Glover coz that fight will be a one sided win for Gust. I think he should be given Jones after Sonnen is smashed.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    WΏΏdy;3954894 said:
    Gustafsson's such a pussy, he was getting beat up standing up and as usual went for the takedown.

Meh fight, i thought Shogun had him with the leg lock.

In a way im not too worried about the result, i actually wanted to see Gust fight Jones, i wouldnt want him to take on Glover coz that fight will be a one sided win for Gust. I think he should be given Jones after Sonnen is smashed.
    :D

come on, Woodster, man up and admit defeat - this was Gus' first big-stage fight and he completely dominated a vastly experienced former champ. The only point in the fight where Rua didn't look destined to get his clock cleaned was that leg-lock moment.

you keep underestimating GT, based on getting rocked for a moment by Maldonado, who ain't a shabby striker himself. Before getting a shot Jones, I reckon Gus needs to prove himself once more - GT or Machida, me thinks. I guess Sonnen would also have been an option but somehow the loud mouth got a title shot, instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)