UFC on FOX 5 - Shogun's road to ending the career of Jon Jones. (1 Viewer)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
O hell yea! :D

UFC Lightweight Championship
UFC Lightweight Champion Benson Henderson (17-2-0) VS Challenger Nate Diaz (16-7-0)

Light Heavyweight (205lbs)
The greatest MMA fighter of all time Mauricio “Shogun” Rua (21-6-0) VS The guy no one else will fight Alexander Gustafsson (14-1-0)

Welterweight (170lbs)
The legend BJ Penn (16-8-2) VS Rory MacDonald (13-1-0)

My predictions

Shogun via complete distruction of Gustafsson
Henderson via painful beating of Diaz
Penn via schooling of MacDonald.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    He will Pat, and piss off ACmilan and Dru in the process :D

- - - Updated - - -
    @acmilan , @Dru , @K.O. , @Stevie , @Gordon Bombay , @Goodfella , @Suns , @Huitzilopochtli

If i missed someone AC please send a mention.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Shogun via TKO.
    Henderson via UD. (Though I hope for a Diaz victory).
    Rory MacDonald via anything at anytime.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    WΏΏdy;3953174 said:

- - - Updated - - -
    @acmilan , @Dru , @K.O , @Stevie , @Gordon Bombay , @Goodfella , @Suns , @Huitzilopochtli

If i missed someone AC please send a mention.
    You missed me :( although I have no clue about this UFC :D

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    I'm really excited about watching our own Swede Gustavsson take on some quality opponent. He'll probably lose but it will be cool seeing him there.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    RAMI¹⁰;3953182 said:
    You missed me :( although I have no clue about this UFC :D
    That's why i didnt mention ya. If u want to overtake AC go all in on Shogun, though the bitch will probably pull a Rami and as usual bet on the last moment on Shogun too so that you dont pass him :D (even though he hates rua and is sure he will lose)

I'm really excited about watching our own Swede Gustavsson take on some quality opponent. He'll probably lose but it will be cool seeing him there.
    Your boy's the favourite but i honestly dont know what's up with that, Rua's gonna eat him alive.

Maybe Zlatan can turn into a MMA fighter one day :D
    Oh man i'd love to see him take on Junior Dos Santos :D

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the sublime Shogun shows up.
    He will.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    WΏΏdy;3953174 said:
    I don't get this hard-on of yours for Rua ... then again, maybe you just have a thing for chubby brazilians, in general. :D

you better hope rua never gets to play Jones again 'cause Jon is gonna retire his fat ass for good ... midway thru the 1st round. You are in luck, however, 'cause the chubby bitch will never get that dubious honor as she will be dining on her own blood and teeth in a little more than a day from now. ;)

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    Yeah? Go all in on Gustafsson then, put your money where your mouth is. Nah you wont do that coz we all know you, like you team, is a little wet pussy :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    that's a lot of lip there for someone whose ass got probed just a couple of weeks ago ... understandable, though, considering such traumatic events are often blocked out by the victim's mind :D

if he plays jones again, I will consider going all in - easy money right there. for now, I will just sit back and enjoy his fat ass getting slapped around by a big-stage rookie ;)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    WΏΏdy;3953496 said:
    Yeah? Go all in on Gustafsson then, put your money where your mouth is. Nah you wont do that coz we all know you, like you team, is a little wet pussy :D
    After all they won the financial scudetto :D

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    RAMI¹⁰;3953549 said:
    After all they won the financial scudetto :D
    Not yet, they introduced the concept this year so its still on :D I think Lazio and Fiorentina are their main rivals for that.

- - - Updated - - -

that's a lot of lip there for someone whose ass got probed just a couple of weeks ago ... understandable, though, considering such traumatic events are often blocked out by the victim's mind :D

if he plays jones again, I will consider going all in - easy money right there. for now, I will just sit back and enjoy his fat ass getting slapped around by a big-stage rookie ;)
    Pussy :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    WΏΏdy;3953569 said:
    Not yet, they introduced the concept this year so its still on :D I think Lazio and Fiorentina are their main rivals for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Pussy :D
    funny, it's what we said too when we played your overrated asses a fortnight ago :D

Gus is gonna hang Rua to dry like prosciutto just in time for christmas :lick:

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    funny, it's what we said too when we played your overrated asses a fortnight ago :D

Gus is gonna hang Rua to dry like prosciutto just in time for christmas :lick:
    Fluke wins do happen ya know :D

AC, I got a feeling that you're a fan of the pissdrinker? :p
    Yeah, a massive one too, that's the reason he hates Shogun so much :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    AC, I got a feeling that you're a fan of the pissdrinker? :p
    nah, Jon Jones all the way (even more so now that we have a Patriots connection :p) ... prefer Machida over Rua though ... and cherish every opportunity to tease the Woodster too :D

- - - Updated - - -

WΏΏdy;3953578 said:
    Fluke wins do happen ya know :D
    is usually what the looser says ;)

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #20
    Didnt realise you were a glory hunter, i remember you rooting for your love Machida when he fought Jones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)