UFC on FOX 5 - Shogun's road to ending the career of Jon Jones. (1 Viewer)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I was still getting to know the sport in those days and back then liked Machida, and still do, more than other fighters I had seen ... once Jones' brother landed on the Patriots radar, my heart was sold :touched:

if I was a gloryhunter, I would have been a fan of Anderson Silva and I am not - admire his skills but have never been able to find in me to root for him ;).

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    Yeah yeah, excuses and explanations. Youre busted glory hunter, just admit it. :disagree: No shame in that you know, you already are a AC Milan fan :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    That's just being a hardcore fan :p

Are you a NE Patriots supporter? Who's their biggest rival? (Don't know shit about NFL)
    pun intended, I assume? :D

yep, you could say I grew up in NE. The NY jets would have to be their biggest/historic division rivals even if not so much lately :p - just part of the sports rivalry between Boston and NY.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30
    Patriots? Really? They couldnt come up with something more cheesy since that's what they were going for? :D

How about mama's boys or american dream or little bitches

- - - Updated - - -

back to the topic though, this is one stacked main card. Probably the best ever on free TV.

I hope Penn shows up motivated!

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    WΏΏdy;3953606 said:
    Patriots? Really? They couldnt come up with something more cheesy since that's what they were going for? :D

How about mama's boys or american dream or little bitches
    NE and the northeast is the birthplace of american patriotism :stuckup:

I am sure those had already been reserved for Rua and his posse :D

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #36
    Penn seems motivated, was actually crying on the preview show too.
    Penn's gonna tear shit up :agree: Didnt see the preview since it increases my anxiety :D

NE and the northeast is the birthplace of american patriotism :stuckup:
    Come on man :D American patriotism? Are you in love with your country? Would you be willing to sacrifice you and your family's one meal a day to donate that sum for the betterment of of your country? FFS
    Im not trolling ya, i never really understood the concept of patriotism. Its overrated, its existance is not needed and people use it to feel like gladiators without having to fight like one.

not sure the Penn fight would live up to the expectations - he looks like a fighter pondering retirement already.
    Might be pondering retirement by Penn shows up to fight, unlike Rampage who just wants to collect his money sometimes.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    WΏΏdy;3953616 said:
    Penn's gonna tear shit up :agree: Didnt see the preview since it increases my anxiety :D

Come on man :D American patriotism? Are you in love with your country? Would you be willing to sacrifice you and your family's one meal a day to donate that sum for the betterment of of your country? FFS
    Im not trolling ya, i never really understood the concept of patriotism. Its overrated, its existance is not needed and people use it to feel like gladiators without having to fight like one.

Might be pondering retirement by Penn shows up to fight, unlike Rampage who just wants to collect his money sometimes.
    what the hell are you mumbo-jumbling about :D - that's where the idea of independence was born in the first place and without the North East there may well not have been a USA today. NE and north east is, quite literally the birthplace of the idea of the US as a country.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #40
    at least he didn't pussy out and fold like some other Brazilian "fighters" :p
    Yeah Rampage dont pussy out and fold like some other Brazilian "fighters" :D

- - - Updated - - -

How can someone even like Jones?

He's such an arrogant cockhead.
    Glory hunters.

And Dru just likes him because he beat shogun (who beat his love machida :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)