Udinese - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Imo Del Piero shouldn't be rushed back onto the pitch for this weekend's game. The current squad have been going great guns first of all,and second of all we don't want Del Piero to risk a reoccurence of the injury. True,he needs playing time but I'm sure we can organize a few friendlies for this sole purpose.

With Neddy in doubt,Lippi should go with the flat 4-4-2 (with Camo and Zambro on the flanks).

Honey

Dec 24, 2002
I don't think DP is ready for the game. It is more important to let him rest until our match against Deportivo. It is best to let nedved or Alex off from this match and concentrate to CL.
We had enough humiliation when MU beat us. so lets kick them back.

I agree with the formation 4-4-2. It's time for DT and DiVaio to show the fans they're worth it to keep.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Juventus playmaker Pavel Nedved has been ruled out of this weekend's match with Udinese.

The Czech international coughed up blood following the Inter game on Sunday, and spent a night in hospital.

He will instead turn his attentions to preparing for the crucial Champions League match with Deportivo.

=================================

I still think we could/should win this one .. if we want Lo scudetto then we have to win those sorts of matches clynically .. our destiny is in our hands now and we shouldn't slip-up so that others can't close the gap ...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
This would be a tough game, and Udinese really impressed me with their performance against Milan. Jankulovski is a class midfield and Pizzaro is an outstanding passer in the middle of park. Also, considering that we have a big game on Wednesday, I think this is going to be a draw.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
Seeing there's a Rome Derby we should go all out for the 3 points.
How's that relevant? Lazio are ten points behind and Roma are so far down you can only see them with a pair of binoculars!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
Lazio were 9 points behind 3 years ago remember?

still they were stronger then (and we were weaker), so you can ignore my above sentence :D
By the time they're five points behind us, I will start to look out for them again!

Not that that's likely to happen this season but hey.... :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
this will not be an easy game ,
without our hot player nedved and captain delpiero, we are woth less offence, but im sure that the team will do it

there is di vaio and trezegol, zalyeta could be a good idea in the offence in case that dv on trexe fails.

its a better idea to rest nedved for the ultra impostrant clash in wednesday.
and its a better idea to put delpi on the pitch at least 35 mins, to take form,,,because we dont want the same show in the delle alpi again.

those errors are inacceptabe this time,

well i hope that juve will beat udinese, we have enough to do it:cheesy:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Jørgensen is doubtful, even if he's in he will barely make it to the bench as he is not 100% fit .. Iaquinta and Pizarro are definetly out since they are both suspended ;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
good job, we would never win this game withput neddy and dp, but luckily for us they have all their best players out

1-0 with a penalty

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
My usual post on match threads...

Probable formations from www.gazzetta.it

Udinese: De Sanctis, Bertotto, Sensini, Kroldrup, Gemiti, Pinzi, Rossitto, Pieri, Jankulovski, Jancker, Mutti

Juventus: Buffon, Thuram, Iuliano, Montero, Pessotto, Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Davids, Zambrotta, Trezeguet, Di Vaio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)