Udinese - Juventus (3 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Camoranesi and Montero, according to datasport.it, won't make it to Udine as well (the other unavailable players are: DP, Nedved, Tudor, Ferrara). They will be left home to be rested for the CL game against Depo.

That leaves Iuliano and Fresi in the CD?!? :eek: :scared:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Camoranesi and Montero, according to datasport.it, won't make it to Udine as well (the other unavailable players are: DP, Nedved, Tudor, Ferrara). They will be left home to be rested for the CL game against Depo.

That leaves Iuliano and Fresi in the CD?!? :eek: :scared:
What's wrong with Iuliano and Fresi?:confused: What I'm really worried about is that we have no real creative force upfront, with Camo, Neddy and DP missing. :scared:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
who will play on the right??

maybe Zambro will play on the right. Biri will cover for Zambrotta on the left back position and pessotto will move up to left mid!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++

What's wrong with Iuliano and Fresi?:confused: What I'm really worried about is that we have no real creative force upfront, with Camo, Neddy and DP missing. :scared:

iuliano's not the most dependable defender really. he used to be a few years back, but he's slowing now....

fresi's never even played too many games- not very experienced i must say....

for the attack, i hope DV and Trez will be enough. Davids should hold the midfield.

IS tacc playing?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
good job, we would never win this game withput neddy and dp, but luckily for us they have all their best players out

1-0 with a penalty
Agree, agree..........

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++

iuliano's not the most dependable defender really. he used to be a few years back, but he's slowing now....

fresi's never even played too many games- not very experienced i must say....

for the attack, i hope DV and Trez will be enough. Davids should hold the midfield.

IS tacc playing?
When I compare Iuliano to the central defence that played against Man Utd I feel well protected, and Fresi hasn't really been given a chance to shine as yet, but we saw what he's made of at Bologna last season.

Camo's absence will be felt badly, because now Zambrotta will most probably have to play on the right and we will have no one to fill in on the left.

Lippi will most likely than not just play Pessotto in left midfield and Birindelli at left back as somebody previously said, but I think we could try out a new formation.

How does this look : Buffon - Thuram,Fresi,Iuliano,Pessotto - Zambrotta,Tacchinardi,Davids - Salas,Di Vaio - Trezeguet

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++How does this look : Buffon - Thuram,Fresi,Iuliano,Pessotto - Zambrotta,Tacchinardi,Davids - Salas,Di Vaio - Trezeguet
I know, I know, Salas is in the lineup, but he can't be worse than he already has been this season and it would be a good opportunity for him to try to redeem himself.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I'm happy with Fresi/Iuliano at the back. It should be more than capable of handling an under strength Udinese attack. The problem here is how the hell are WE gonna score?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Here are the results of the clashes this millenium:

26/10/2002 Juventus - Udinese 1-0
5/5/2002 Udinese - Juventus 0-2 :touched:
6/1/2002 Juventus - Udinese 3-0
4/3/2001 Udinese - Juventus 0-2
1/11/2000 Juventus - Udinese 1-2
5/2/2000 Udinese - Juventus 1-1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)