Udinese - Juventus (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Glen ] ++
If Jancker scores against the best defence in Italy... I'll hurl on the spot.
:D

Anyway, what suggestions do you have to cover for Neddy's absence .. here are a few:

I think the best thing to do is change the formation to 4-4-2:

------------------- Di Vaio ---- Treze -----------------

--- Zambro ---- Davids -- Tacchi ----- Camo ------

--- Pesso ------ Montero -- Ferrara -- Thuram ---

---------------------------- Gigi -------------------------

The second option is to play Camo is Neddy's position, Conte/Zambro plays in Camo's and stick with the 4-2-3-1 formation ...

Finally, Olivera gets to play in Neddy's position .. but I don't think this will happen !!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Pavel Nedved is at risk.......Juventus face a particularly difficult week and will take on Deportivo La Coruna in a Champions’ League showdown on Wednesday.

thats it. nedved rested. ale comes in only for half the game. dont want to rush him....but want him to be at peak fitness, dv and trez should show us their skill. we have camo too :cool:

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
DP forever: I completely agree with your lineup :). In case Nedved
doesn't play I also think that's how it's going to be.

We can always say how it's a shame we don't have the logical DP or Nedved cover for this match, but if Salas could only be Salas (and unfortunately he can't :() we could have a very concrete and interesting 4-3-3 for this one.

Now- your lineup looks the most sensible to me. If we're comfortably ahead- I'd like us to play Conte too to give a rest to one of the engines in the middle.

Lacrease: I don't think Del Piero will be rushed into this. He was scheduled to be ready for Milan; sped up his recuperation by 2 weeks and is now mentioned possible for Depor. It really seems to me to be too big a risk to insert him before that. If he's ready however - only the Juve medics and Ale can know of course- it WOULD be great to give him a bit of real match fitness before Depor. I'm just scared he would aggravate the injury :scared: . Seen you on 'my' politics forum btw. Welcome on board :D .

Ciao.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I agree with resting Del Piero .. he played in a friendly for like 35 minutes .. he needs more time to be fully fit .. an appearance against Depor ?? Possible, but next weekend in Udine looks premature ..

About Conte he played against Man UTd and Im sad to say he didn't play well .. but he deserves at least another chance ...

I only hope Lippi doesn't go crazy and play with a suicidal formation with our B team (Zalayeta, Salas, etc.) :scared:

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Nedved needs some rests though :undecide:
it's not a good news for us, but he already played very brilliant so far, 2 matches in a week. He's soo brilliant! :thumb: God, yes he needs some rests....hope he'll be back in a good condition....:)
and hope we'll win against Udinese even without him ;)

FORZA JUVE!:star:
FORZA NEDDY!:thumb:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Glen ] ++

Seen you on 'my' politics forum btw. Welcome on board :D .

Ciao.

wow, it never occured to me that im speaking to glen, one of the great g's of the politics forums where i managed to make a fool out of myself so fast :D

great place tho...:D

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
Juveboy you are right....we have to finish the game off by half-time to be well and truly happy with ourselves...
This is exactly what the team needs to do this saturday. We need to find early goals. We need to build a lead so the players will eb able to rest more for the Depor game. IT's going to be all or nothing on Wed night.

But I still think Alex shouldn't play in this match. Maybe he could, but I dont think its a good idea to put him in the starting 11. Maybe he could play 20 mins or so, just to get the feel again. So when he returns for the Depor game, he'll pretty much be adapted.

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
Just realised, I'm starting to like Nedved as half as much as I like Del Piero. I simply idolise that man. I read that he doesn't want to be a star (given his quality), he just wants to be a winner.

Bravo Neddy, Bravo!

OP
JuveBoy

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    I only hope Lippi doesn't go crazy and play with a suicidal formation with our B team (Zalayeta, Salas, etc.) :scared:
    Our "B" team was much more better than our "A" Team against Manshester United!. Zalayeta is very strong and young player how needs to play games like these.
    Without Nedved(our hero) would be very difficult but I hope he would be able to play against Depo.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    he should play against Depor.

against Udinese juve should play a flat 4-4-2 formation

------------------------------Buffon----------------------------
    --Thuram------Ferrara------------Montero--------Pessotto--
    --Camo---------Tacchi-------------Davids--------Zambrotta--
    --------------------Trez--------------DV-------------------------

OP
    JuveBoy

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by primo_calcio ] ++

But I still think Alex shouldn't play in this match. Maybe he could, but I dont think its a good idea to put him in the starting 11. Maybe he could play 20 mins or so, just to get the feel again. So when he returns for the Depor game, he'll pretty much be adapted.
    I agree he(DP) could play like last 30 min.

OP
    JuveBoy

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Dp shouldn't be back even for the Depor Game!!

We dont want to risk returning him too soon!
    Depo is our LAST chance to get through, so we need DP to be there for us!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    he should play against Depor.

against Udinese juve should play a flat 4-4-2 formation

------------------------------Buffon----------------------------
    --Thuram------Ferrara------------Montero--------Pessotto--
    --Camo---------Tacchi-------------Davids--------Zambrotta--
    --------------------Trez--------------DV-------------------------
    yeah thats probably the best team for the job..though I'd rather see Iuliano in there than Ferrara. Anyhow I can't see us scoring to many with that team. We all know how useless Trez is unless chances are laid on a plate for him..and who exactly is gonna lay on the chances in this match?

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    I agree that if Nedved won't play, we should use Majed's formation(which is an exact copy of dpforever's formation;)). We will then have to count on Camo and Zambro on the wings, with Davids and Thuram also able to go forward. Our defence is a rock and Gigi is unbeatable:cool:. We should easily win this game...:rolleyes::stuckup::rolleyes:

However, resting some players would be wise as the game against Depor is really important. With or without Del Piero-we should be able to win in La Coruna. We must win!:boxing:

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
    ++[ originally posted by Majed ]++
    Dp shouldn't be back even for the Depor Game!!

We dont want to risk returning him too soon!
    I'm sure he'd love to play in this game no matter what condition he's in. The Champions League is their primary goal this season. Not running on all cylinders for this match would be unreasonable to the clubs goals this year.

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
    i know that our primary goal this season is the cl, but to be honest, i don't think that our chances winning it are good...
    i also wanted to win the cl more than everything else at the beginn of the season, but meanwhile for ME winning scudetto would be as satisfying as winning the cl... i know that i'm probably the only one who thinks this way...

and winning against udinese would be an important step towards the scudetto... juve's main rivals don't have easy opponents too...
    it won't be an easy match, but we can proove that we're the "campioni d'italia"...

there are just 11 matches left and this is usually the time that juve dominates...(like somebody already said...) --> i already see the juve-flags with "27" waving in the stadium...

so let's hope for a positive outcome of the game and of the season and let's wish good luck to bologna & chievo - i'm sure they won't make it easy for inter & milan...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)