U.S. Soccer (7 Viewers)

OP
Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,385
    That was probably our worst game in the last decade. We played Colombia a lot tougher right before this. Shocking to say the least. It's like getting our shit pushed in by El Salvador.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Christie absolutely made bits of the Americans. He didn't have any defending to do, but looked like a young Cafu going forward. McGoldrick only really had two touches but they were both assists. :tup:
    He will destroy a lot of players going forward, in that regard he probably has Premier League quality, constant running and pure athleticism. He was always far too good for League 1, glad to see him doing well. That group of young lads we had come through together are making names for themselves.

McGoldrick is a bit of a maverick, but he does have some nice touches on the ball around the box.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    The players have plenty of personality they just don't do what everyone else does. They play hard, they play to the end, and they're difficult to beat. What's not to like about that?
    They're interchangeable. Who do you like in that squad? Howard, maybe.

In Belgium there is an eternal (and stupid) discussion on whether or not Hazard should start for the national team. It keeps things interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't worship celebrities so I wouldn't know.

That sounds a lot like those sick people that say "pfft, she wanted it" except you're putting weight behind it because the suspect is a celebrity.

You can't see why having sex with a celebrity and then claim it's rape might help you out financially? Not to mention the question: why would he? Why would Kobe rape someone, if thousands of women throw themselves at him?

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Anyone over the pond know much about Doneil Henry?? Canadian defender. Played for Toronto FC, now plays in some gash limassol squad. Thought maybe you U.S lot could share some light. Know he's from Canada but its a case of same meat, different gravy to me.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Anyone over the pond know much about Doneil Henry?? Canadian defender. Played for Toronto FC, now plays in some gash limassol squad. Thought maybe you U.S lot could share some light. Know he's from Canada but its a case of same meat, different gravy to me.
    So basically, you're stupid?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)