U.S. Soccer (3 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Sounds like a manager who didn't handle nurturing the kid along.well. From what I have read appears to be a promising attacking talent, something that the USA must improve upon in 2026 to assist Pulisic. Maybe a veteran forward could have helped at least being part of the team? I remember being pissed Landon was left off the team by the German dude.

OP
Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5,316
    Sounds like a manager who didn't handle nurturing the kid along.well. From what I have read appears to be a promising attacking talent, something that the USA must improve upon in 2026 to assist Pulisic. Maybe a veteran forward could have helped at least being part of the team? I remember being pissed Landon was left off the team by the German dude.
    he took a kid starting at Dortmund and one of our best talents in the pool and treats him like 16 year old Theo Walcott, then wonders why he’s not trying. Reyna okie dokes the entire Mexican team during a 60 yard slalom in the Azteca and you invite him to the World Cup to watch? then again, when you look at our forward selection, it does make sense

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Dude made a brand new twitter account for that.

Apparently US Soccer confirmed it was true. Goddamn.

Sounds like an anti-Greg fan went above and beyond calling for him to be fired. Sad to see it taken to such a degree.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems a little odd, not going to lie. I don't like Greg but this is probably taking it too far. He shouldn't be rehired for his lack of tactics, not his lack of tact at a bar 30 years ago. Sucks for his wife, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)