U.S. Soccer (16 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
That's right, I forgot he let the squad decide. But definitely a smart move.
I mean smart or not doesn't matter.

The fact that Pully, Ream, guys ten years his senior decided he was the right call is a huge tell. His retort to the Iranian reporter was money as a captain; while I would have said, "motherfucker, are we executing 15,000 people who aren't happy with the Black Lives Matter movement? Nah. Blow me, faggot."

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I mean smart or not doesn't matter.

The fact that Pully, Ream, guys ten years his senior decided he was the right call is a huge tell. His retort to the Iranian reporter was money as a captain; while I would have said, "motherfucker, are we executing 15,000 people who aren't happy with the Black Lives Matter movement? Nah. Blow me, faggot."
Oh yeah, his press conference was fantastic, just sheer class. Not only one of the hardest workers but also just a good guy.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm left feeling disappointed and like we could've won that. I'm sure others feel the same way, and that says a lot.

Pulisic, 24
Reyna, 20
Weah, 22
Adams, 23
McKennie, 24
Musah, 20
Dest, 22
Aaronson, 22
Scally, 19

Give it another 4 years, we'd win that match imo. Get Berhalter out, and get ready to start again.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm left feeling disappointed and like we could've won that. I'm sure others feel the same way, and that says a lot.

Pulisic, 24
Reyna, 20
Weah, 22
Adams, 23
McKennie, 24
Musah, 20
Dest, 22
Aaronson, 22
Scally, 19

Give it another 4 years, we'd win that match imo. Get Berhalter out, and get ready to start again.
G Slonina
Josh Wynder
Richards
Mckenzie
Sands
Jonathan Gomez (?)
Auston Trusty
Caleb Wiley
Pedro Soma
Taylor Booth
Kevin Paredes
Busio
Djorde Mihailovic
Caiden Clark
Davi Santos
Paxton Aaronson
Diego Luna
Folarin Balogun (?)
Tillman
Dike

I really hope the question marks commit to the US, because those guys are GOOD, apparently. But lots of potential talent to choose from, hopefully some of these kids can grow up quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)