U.S. Soccer (10 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not only were Reyna and Gregg teammates but THEIR WIVES played a UNC for four years together.

And it appears it was Mrs. Reyna who leaked the information to US Soccer. So she was probably confided in by Greg's wife about the incident or heard about it and now is using it as a weapon because their son acted like an immature child? Stunning way to destroy a friendship.
She’s also now saying Greg and his wife lied about/minimized the seriousness of the domestic violence incident lol

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's all very absurd. Now even Gio will have to deal with the backlash of this, even if it isn't his fault, which has the potential to harm his career.

Very stupid moves by all parties involved. Shame, Claudio was one of my faves back in the day.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I wouldn't think so. This clearly was his parents taking this step.

As long as he acts professional and his performances show his talent, he should get a callup.
I wonder what his teammates think of him too. Doesn’t seem like they’re big fans

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And after this, after all this shit, we’ll probably still end up with Berhalter as coach. Just like we’re stuck with Allegri. FML. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Great news day for us.

Last edited:
OP
Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5,352
    I wouldn't think so. This clearly was his parents taking this step.

As long as he acts professional and his performances show his talent, he should get a callup.
    Can’t have that sort of toxicity around the team. No matter how professional the player.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    To make this week even worse, Pulisic just went off with a bad injury against City. :lol:

The only good news is that Paxten Aaronson completed his move to Frankfurt. He has similar potential to his brother, or even higher hopefully. Raise him right @lgorTudor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)