Tuz Meet Up In Berlin (1 Viewer)

amoruso323

Jun 2, 2015
Hey all -- long time lurker, first time poster here.

I have no tickets and never had any hope of getting any, but the moment the final whistle went in Madrid, I booked my flights and accommodation. Who knows how long it will be before we reach another final. No club has been able to retain this trophy for a reason, because it's so hard, no matter how good your team is.

I was expecting a fan zone in Berlin to have an open air screening, I would have gladly settled for that. But I was completely shocked that there will be no such screening. So now I'm quite lost. Where do I meet other juve fans so we can find the best place to watch it. I'm still hoping for some kind of open air bar at least. I'm arriving on Friday. If there are any whatsapp groups or other groups please can you DM me the details. I hope there can be a number of us to unite to create a great atmosphere even if there is no official fan zone screening.

Jul 15, 2006
@GrandeGigi @eggy @Luca @forzajuve_27 @blondu
PM @Aush with your mobile# if you're going, he'll add you to the whatsapp group.

anyone else going? @Trezegol17 @Gep @radekas
DONE

Yo Pat, you'd better be there bro!

And aush, I'll download whatsapp after work tonight, I can't believe I've finally given into getting it! :D
Keep me posted young lord once you do hahaha

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
@piotrr

I'm seriously considering going. However its my sons birthday bash on the 7th. If I can make it back in time I would.

Apr 21, 2004
Hey all -- long time lurker, first time poster here.

I have no tickets and never had any hope of getting any, but the moment the final whistle went in Madrid, I booked my flights and accommodation. Who knows how long it will be before we reach another final. No club has been able to retain this trophy for a reason, because it's so hard, no matter how good your team is.

I was expecting a fan zone in Berlin to have an open air screening, I would have gladly settled for that. But I was completely shocked that there will be no such screening. So now I'm quite lost. Where do I meet other juve fans so we can find the best place to watch it. I'm still hoping for some kind of open air bar at least. I'm arriving on Friday. If there are any whatsapp groups or other groups please can you DM me the details. I hope there can be a number of us to unite to create a great atmosphere even if there is no official fan zone screening.
https://www.facebook.com/aroundjuve...8028824618390/826453474109256/?type=1&theater

Apr 21, 2004
Haha excellent! when I went to the Hoffbrau House in Munich I drank 12 steins, safe to say that is not happening again!

But I'm pretty sure they don't have tv's in there, so I doubt they'll show the match.
I'm not sure if they will have TV or not, but definitely in encourage anyone to show up there and see whats going on. The guy running the page Around Juventus is from Turin, speaks english and is very helpful and nice.

pep1897

Jun 3, 2015
Hello guys I am new here in this forum.
Don't worry if you don't have tickets for the final, there will be a lot of juventini like me and my friends that will go in Berlin without the ticket.

See you there and fino alla fine..!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)