Tuz Meet Up In Berlin (5 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I'd question the legitimacy of those tickets.
Yeah they do look sketchy
I remember a milan fan I knew bought CL final tickets off e-bay turned out to be fake and he was 600 quid out of pocket.
That's an interesting advert, actually. That poster has 100% feedback on over 100 transactions. Does Ebay/paypal have the same buyer protection program that they had in place in Italy that they have in place in Canada? I guess I haven't checked out the current buyer protection policy, since pay-pal and eBay are becoming separate entities soon/now.

In 2010, I found some Aussie selling a 1/4 final Olympic Hockey ticket, 1st row basically at the hash marks, on Ebay. I knew that it would be for the pot Canada would be in if they qualified -- and they ended up matched up against the Russians, which was amazing. I won the auction at around 4AM, for $285 -- which was $15 less than the $300 face value of the ticket. Row 1, Seat 8 -- my lucky number. This Aussie's plans fell through, his listing wasn't very attractive or well written -- which I think deterred a lot of potential bidders -- and it was a massive, massive score for me.

I could have sold the ticket for a little over $6,000. Instead, I went and watched us pound some Russian arse, which I will remember for the rest of my life. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, even if Paypal does refund the cost of a fake ticket, it's a lot different situation when you don't live in the city the event is taking place in. Travel costs, accommodations, all of that is very expensive. All I had to worry about was potentially being disappointed -- but then getting my money back. The guy I bought the ticket from only had 6 positive transactions! But I had read the user agreement at the time, and knew PayPal had my back -- so I had to do it.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Mate, I just recently moved to London, is the Juventus Club Londra a closed group?
For these tickets yes, going forward in the future no you can join for next season they're very good at getting tickets as well. Sadly they don't seem to meet socially like they used to a few years ago, I read on their facebook group that they're planning on watching the game at Pizza Rossa near Bank though.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
For these tickets yes, going forward in the future no you can join for next season they're very good at getting tickets as well. Sadly they don't seem to meet socially like they used to a few years ago, I read on their facebook group that they're planning on watching the game at Pizza Rossa near Bank though.
Cheers, might go there then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)