Tuz Meet Up In Berlin (1 Viewer)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Emmet decided that i'm shorthaired Jovetić. :D

Sure. @Rami @Luca + i don't know if the others have accounts here? It was nice meeting you guys, celebrations of the Morata goal will be remembered forever. :touched: Also, how cool was that the place we found was full of Romanian Juve Doc Club? :D Crazy.

Some hilarious highlights of the day: -Asian dude in Milan shirt standing in front of Drughi bus. :lol:
-Saw someone in Marrone shirt :lol: probably his family
-After i thought ^ was the most ridiculous shirt, we saw a guy in a Chimenti shirt :rofl:

Great pic!

And you really do look like Jovetic there :D

- - - Updated - - -

Luca looks like an Italian-English version of Ed Sheeran :lol:

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Thanks bud :D haha the young Jovetic! Was a great night despite the result, after we dispersed we got talking to some Juve fans from Avellino who were on a stag do and they asked us to tag along, so we did, had tequila shots and din;t get home until around 5.30am :lol:

Thanks for the pic :)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

Sure. @Rami @Luca + i don't know if the others have accounts here? It was nice meeting you guys, celebrations of the Morata goal will be remembered forever. :touched: Also, how cool was that the place we found was full of Romanian Juve Doc Club? :D Crazy.

Some hilarious highlights of the day: -Asian dude in a Milan shirt standing in front of Drughi bus. :lol:
-Saw someone in a Marrone shirt :lol: probably his family
-After i thought ^ was the most ridiculous shirt, we saw a guy in a Chimenti shirt :rofl:

Gj2DEjM.gif

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Some hilarious highlights of the day: -Asian dude in a Milan shirt standing in front of Drughi bus. :lol:
-Saw someone in a Marrone shirt :lol: probably his family

LEGEND!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Man that Morata goal! Never ever have a celebrated a goal like that. I found myself over Luca or Piotrr or somebody 5 meters away from my chair :LOL:

Was a great trip. Was great talking for hours about Juve with you guys. I don't know many people who know Juve inside out as you guys. :tup:

Milan next year! Forza Juve

Rami buddy you look fantastic
Thanks man how you been?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)