Tuz Meet Up In Berlin (5 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
You got tickets to the game?
Nope. But I was there at our lowest point, must be there at our highest.

- - - Updated - - -

Any of you going to this game?

Figo getting selected for the match made Barca angry though:

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Vieri. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

And Zambrotta...

- - - Updated - - -

van der Sar. -.-
I guess I will. I have ZERO plans for my 4 days in Berlin. Play it by ear. Any ideas on tickets?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Will surely go, thanks for the info. :tup:
The only thing I want in return for being the reason you get to see Del Pie play against Materazzi one last time is for you to play as yourself in Haxball. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I will. I have ZERO plans for my 4 days in Berlin. Play it by ear. Any ideas on tickets?
I have no idea. But since they're playing at a huge, open square, perhaps tickets aren't required?

- - - Updated - - -

Robert Pirès is replacing Figo.

- - - Updated - - -

Ruud Gullit and Peter Schmeichel will coach the teams. :p

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Can't really work out how this tapatalk thing works on my phone so didn't know this thread was going until now.

Have PM'd @Aush with number if there is a whatsapp group going now.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
This fanzone thingy is the lamest thing ever. The only people who really had any chance of actually enjoying the game were people who were UEFA partners or something. You had to get some bracelet. Everything had a long queue. Hell even the super store that had Juve/barca products had a queue.

Got to see Ciro and Trezeguet going into the bus though.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
This fanzone thingy is the lamest thing ever. The only people who really had any chance of actually enjoying the game were people who were UEFA partners or something. You had to get some bracelet. Everything had a long queue. Hell even the super store that had Juve/barca products had a queue.

Got to see Ciro and Trezeguet going into the bus though.
Yeah, the organization of that match was horrible. It looks like it didn't matter if you were there since the festival was open, watching every game, or if you had just arrived for the big match.

Also a lot of players that people said that would be there weren't.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Yeah it was retarded. Standing in the sun and watching this on shitty screen was a no go, we went to have a dinner instead. Then i've met Luca and Aush and we've decided to meet up in Alexanderplatz tomorrow 15cet, we'll decide where to go for the game then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)