Türkiye (7 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If any of these happen, i will call you for legal support.
What are you talking about? Lawyers can't help you anymore. Lawyers only have power in countries where the law is still a thing. You'll be in jail without a trial. Because you thought it wasn't important to fight for your right to have one.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
What are you talking about? Lawyers can't help you anymore. Lawyers only have power in countries where the law is still a thing. You'll be in jail without a trial. Because you thought it wasn't important to fight for your right to have one.

150,000 people lost their jobs without trial and he still hasn't gotten the memo

Jul 2, 2006
First of all why does it matter who oppressed them if they are still being oppressed, you don't even deny they are oppressed by your country which was my point how ludicrous was your statement. Second I'm dying to hear who Kemalists are "my" people, must be a very interesting alternative history

- - - Updated - - -

oh, controversial subject

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...lum-recep-tayyip-erdogan-regime-a7804016.html
The point is that they are not being oppressed anymore. Most of them are voting for Erdogan because of that, sorry to disappoint you. Kamal is a sabetaist jew, you're from israel as far as i remember. They are your people, be proud of their atrocities.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The point is that they are not being oppressed anymore. Most of them are voting for Erdogan because of that, sorry to disappoint you. Kamal is a sabetaist jew, you're from israel as far as i remember. They are your people, be proud of their atrocities.
So by taking away law and rights, you are less oppressed.

This Erdogan guy is good

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
The point is that they are not being oppressed anymore. Most of them are voting for Erdogan because of that, sorry to disappoint you.
I can only assume you are being fed this information by your government (since you have almost no free press left by now) but this statement is utterly false.

APK got only 28% of the kurdish vote in the last election while the HDP got more than double with 64%. those numbers are even more flattering than they should be if you take into account the violence against opposition parties and their premises, arrests and crackdown on press freedom and rallies before the election and so on. those action sponsored by your government also helps to explain why almost 9% (!!) of kurdish voters for HDP didn't even show up to vote compared to before last election.

The picture below shows quite clearly that the HDP won convincingly in Kurdish majority areas

Kamal is a sabetaist jew, you're from israel as far as i remember. They are your people, be proud of their atrocities.
The sabetaist jew theory of course :lol:

Even if they are my people why should I be proud of any atrocities? aren't they universally bad? The fact that you subscribe to the "us vs them", collective evil dogma shows more about you then me or "my" people. If this notion is prevalent in your country then no wonder it took only a couple of decades to brainwash your people back to the 12th century

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

:lol: True.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Only if majority of them weren't living in big cities. Try again.
What? you don't make any sense
The numbers are the numbers, where they live has no meaning. 64% of total Kurdish votes are still 64%

You must be confused then looking at the image I added, understandable really so let me try again. The image purpose was to show that beyond and regardless of the total kurdish voting (which you are still wrong about) there is still a region predominantly kurdish of the country, that very clearly and almost completely votes HDP. It's not a wild guess to assume those are the people who feel mostly oppressed regardless of what other kurdish people living in turkey feel, it's not one totally homogeneous group.

Jul 2, 2006
What? you don't make any sense
The numbers are the numbers, where they live has no meaning. 64% of total Kurdish votes are still 64%
No, it is not. According to cia and some kurdish sources(sources you would like to hear) there are 15-22 million kurds here, and this is what hdp got in last election = 5.145.688. mind you, they also got votes from non-kurdish marxists, some other minorities etc. It is also ridiculous considering that majority of kurds are still religious muslims and hdp is political wing of a marxist-leninist terrorist organization which claimed thousands of kurdish lives.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
No, it is not. According to cia and some kurdish sources(sources you would like to hear) there are 15-22 million kurds here, and this is what hdp got in last election = 5.145.688. mind you, they also got votes from non-kurdish marxists, some other minorities etc. It is also ridiculous considering that majority of kurds are still religious muslims and hdp is political wing of a marxist-leninist terrorist organization which claimed thousands of kurdish lives.
The number is from people who identify themselves as kurdish, this is what relevant to a discussion about being an oppressed minority. Those are the people we are talking about, as I said it's not one homogenous group and I'm sure a lot of people of Kurdish ethnicity consider themselves Turkish first and that is quite all right but it has no bearing on Kurds who want to identify themselves as kurds. you keep insisting on seeing things in a black or white,wearing all or nothing goggles.

Anyway even if we go just by numbers ignoring what I said, let's say 18 million kurds, assuming 30% under 17 (going by wikipedia, what's more kurds have higher birth rate so the number should be higher but let's ignore that) that's around 12.5M voters. vote turnaround was about 85% (and you can bet it was much lower at kurdish regions since there were lockdowns, crackdowns and what have you, backed by the fact that 9% of HDP voters didn't even show up) so that gives us let's say 10.5M. right here we are already at a bare minimum of 50% of kurds if HDP got 5.2M votes and the actual number by all accounts should have been much higher

But again it is not at all as relevant as the number of people who actually identify themselves as Kurds first, this is from the hurriyet btw:

Jul 2, 2006
The number is from people who identify themselves as kurdish, this is what relevant to a discussion about being an oppressed minority. Those are the people we are talking about, as I said it's not one homogenous group and I'm sure a lot of people of Kurdish ethnicity consider themselves Turkish first and that is quite all right but it has no bearing on Kurds who want to identify themselves as kurds. you keep insisting on seeing things in a black or white,wearing all or nothing goggles.

Anyway even if we go just by numbers ignoring what I said, let's say 18 million kurds, assuming 30% under 17 (going by wikipedia, what's more kurds have higher birth rate so the number should be higher but let's ignore that) that's around 12.5M voters. vote turnaround was about 85% (and you can bet it was much lower at kurdish regions since there were lockdowns, crackdowns and what have you, backed by the fact that 9% of HDP voters didn't even show up) so that gives us let's say 10.5M. right here we are already at a bare minimum of 50% of kurds if HDP got 5.2M votes and the actual number by all accounts should have been much higher
Istanbul is the city with biggest Kurdish population in the world, there are more than 2 million and they identify themselves as Kurds. Majority of Kurds are living in Akdeniz region(south) and economically improved cities, because the cities they were living turned to hell thanks to pkk. They killed teachers that take of their kids, nurses, doctors that take care of their sick, engineers that build dams and roads for them. They burned the bulldozers and trucks that work to save them from stone age conditions. ''Kurd'' word was banned in times your 'modern and secular' kemalists were in charge. I am not even talking about consequences of speaking kurdish. akp saved them from all of this nonsense, in expense of losing the support of nationalist and religious voters whom are core of their voters. because of that, majority of kurds will vote for them to the end. kurds in south east lived in hell because of pkk attacks against everyone who doesn't share their views, kurdish or not. They killed even newborn babies of those who didn't give them the money, supplies and recruits they wanted. Kurds are sick of what pkk do to them, they want them gone but they can't speak it loudly since pkk are constantly killing people who spoke against them. They recently killed several akp members in front of their families. they kidnapped and killed an elementary school teacher just a month ago. kurds are fed up and sick of them, only reason they still exist is that several global powers are supporting them, each for their own reasons.

this is what they did in Mardin in 87, i don't advise you to look at it, but this is what the pkk and hdp that you adore did and do.

in usa or europe, a party that openly supports a bloody terrorist organization called pkk like hdp do, they would have cease to exist. they lost big chunk of their support, not because government pressure as you suggest/wish to belive but what pkk did, destroying the peace process and turning their cities into post apocalyptic shit holes.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Erdogan is bound to visit Greece tomorrow, a very difficult visit, esp because of the time, as last week in Athens police arested Kurdish terrorists with bombs, today Athens is burning from Anarchists and Tomorrow Trump will announce Jerusalem as Israel's capital city and there will be huge protests in defense of the Palestinians.
And of course, the reason a Turkish president wasn't invited in the past 65years in Greece, his request to visit Thrace, was granted and there abound to be incidents with political and diplomatical ramifications.
However yesterday Erdogan gave an interview to a Greek journalist full of provocative questions and the elegance he displayed again was astonishing! Trully the greatest politician the Balkans have seen in the past decade!
He was asked about a possible war, teritorial claims from Turkey and even about the Tyrant claims and each and every of his answers were impeccable! Some tricky ones took a loose response, but many were direct, emotional and trully meaningful!
He really is not there by chance, a trully capable politician! I hate populism and hypocrites, but this is what the majority wants and it's trully admirable how Erdogan reacted in questions baked to annihilate such a politician! Turk is right to be proud of him, i am ashamed of Tsipras...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)