Türkiye (7 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Spot fucking on. The craziest of all.

As crazy as it is, I love it from Canakkale to Igdir and from Sinop to Yayladagı. But I'm worried about this secularist vs islamist shit they're living through now. Fuck that and just be the Turkey I know.
But honestly, what else to expect from a peninsula that connects the three continents :toast:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Ataturk is great, without him Turkey would be just another Iran or some other extremist Arab country. Forza Ataturk.
He succeeded in making some people think he is God on Earth, but in reality he achieved absolutely nothing.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
He made a strong Turkey by ethnic cleansing and removal of Greeks from Turkey (not a good thing in general but for Turkey is good) and banished religion from politics as it should be. He made Turkey a modern country.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
He made a strong Turkey by ethnic cleansing and removal of Greeks from Turkey (not a good thing in general but for Turkey is good) and banished religion from politics as it should be. He made Turkey a modern country.
So, you respect him because he used ethnic cleansing and because he fought against religion? Pardon me, but those are two horrible things that can be done by any stupid dictator. I'm talking about real achievments. Let's talk about economy for example.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So, you respect him because he used ethnic cleansing and because he fought against religion? Pardon me, but those are two horrible things that can be made by any stupid criminal. I'm talking about real achievments. Let's talk about economy for example.
Best tourism in the world.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Without him the economic boom in Turkey would not be possible and sharia would still be in practice. Ethnic cleansing is a bad thing but as a consequence of this Turkey got a strong government that was able to make reforms. And religion doesn't have a place in politics so here I support him 100%.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Without him the economic boom in Turkey would not be possible and sharia would still be in practice. Ethnic cleansing is a bad thing but as a consequence of this Turkey got a strong government that was able to make reforms. And religion doesn't have a place in politics so here I support him 100%.
What econoimc booming? Do you remember how the currency was before ten years? And why is Sharia bad for you?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
First off, do you even know what Sharia is? :lol:

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
I don't know it that well but I know homosexuals are thrown in prison or sentenced to death penalty in countries that are extreme woman are stoned if they cheat on a husband (even if raped)...

Seriously it's a bad thing.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I don't know it that well but I know homosexuals are thrown in prison or sentenced to death penalty in countries that are extreme woman are stoned if they cheat on a husband (even if raped)...

Seriously it's a bad thing.
That is not Sharia. That is what people conclude from watching Western movies about Sinbad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)