Tunisia on the verge of revolution (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Dude you really overrate Syrian girls. Some of them are very beautiful thou, if only they knew how to dress up and put make up like it is supposed to.
Make a poll and ask other Arabs about the best looking Arab lady in average. You will see the result.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
3o2balna fe masr keda ne3mel zayohom
i dont know bro, i think the circumstances here are bit different compared to the rest of the region tunis of course included. i remember 2-3 weeks ago i was watching a hiekel interview on jsc about where this place is going and despite all the negatives he mentioned ( i love the guy but that episode was beyond depressing but true mind u) he said that the up coming generations can really pull it but not now, at least not until the picture clears up as to where we r heading i,e kingdom style :D i dont know much about tunis to be very frank but here for instance the security forces are double the number of soliders in the army!! thats a scary number if u ask me. i hope we can get what we deserve bec honestly everything is not fine, our internal politics is piss poor our foriegn policy is scary too. u know i can understand a few things but the problem here is and this is epic, the government does'nt come out to explain things to the people. i mean for example why egypt has issues with out nearest neighbors ?!?1 with iran? just to name some things really dont add up. in the end this country gets a bad name and i dont blame people who hate this current egypt bec some moves are just down right insane!

also there is a major difference here, i dont know about tunis but for instance in libya and syria for example u cant write bs about the ruler in a news paper here u do that!!1 off course its not bec egypt is a democratic heaven off course not its so people can vent so u dont pile up the pressure :D may be in tunis they dont have that too, if thats the case then i can totally understand why they went for it and i dont blame them either.
They did but what was the result. Kefaya wel mu3arda wel ekhwan, wel wel wel..

One day hopefully.
balash dol, two yeas maybe three there was sth very similar in a city out side cairo its was shut down in a day!! there is no place to for things like this unless off course its outside the embassy of algeria cough cough zeeteee yaa zataaa style cough cough :D

So no one can link me to any pics of hot tunisian women?
how i wish jbf was here, he would've told u about them. i dont rate them highly personally i think they dont stand a chance against lebanese :D

The thing is that all the totalitarian regimes in the region are so scared from what is happening in Tunisia.

Thanks to martyrs in Tunisia, Jordanian government decided for the first time since months to decrease the fuel prices tonight and to decrease the unemployment rate.
i could've been a millionaire if they had a betting event on this reb!! its soo expected and today its jordan right?? watch the rest do the same!! it reminds me of when jsc first aired! kolo alaaa alek bos el 3alem dee betfta7 3alenaa :D

They are the best ones in Arabistan :agree:
:shifty: come on snoop u know better!!!

ِFrom the celebrities, I don't remember anybody else than Hend Sabri

But I hear that the normal Tunisian girl can compete with the Syrian one as the prettiest Arab girl.
hend is a great actor but beauty wise she is ok not super hot but still good to go. as for the second part of yr sentence, look syrians have good looking chicks but as snoop mentioned they dont dress to show it off which is kind of makes u wonder :D but i think lebanon still remains the capital of beauty in this region. true there is a lot ofplastic surgery going on :D but still they have a good reserve (wow perv alert, no rab will hide all the hotties when i hit liban :p:D)

OP
Hist

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
  • Thread Starter #25
    Tunisia's Army refused to shoot the people as requested by their government. At one point it was Army Vs Police pointing Guns at each other. The guy running the military there chose to resign rather than give the order to shoot his own people.

Tunisian girls are not all he hype...Syrians are not bad but every Arab knows lebanon is best :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    :shifty: come on snoop u know better!!!

hend is a great actor but beauty wise she is ok not super hot but still good to go. as for the second part of yr sentence, look syrians have good looking chicks but as snoop mentioned they dont dress to show it off which is kind of makes u wonder :D but i think lebanon still remains the capital of beauty in this region. true there is a lot ofplastic surgery going on :D but still they have a good reserve (wow perv alert, no rab will hide all the hotties when i hit liban :p:D)
    you said it yourself, they dress up good etc.. If you mean it that way, yes Lebanese are the best. But if we are talking about face beauty, nope!

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    i could've been a millionaire if they had a betting event on this reb!! its soo expected and today its jordan right?? watch the rest do the same!! it reminds me of when jsc first aired! kolo alaaa alek bos el 3alem dee betfta7 3alenaa :D

Tunisia's Army refused to shoot the people as requested by their government. At one point it was Army Vs Police pointing Guns at each other. The guy running the military there chose to resign rather than give the order to shoot his own people.

Tunisian girls are not all he hype...Syrians are not bad but every Arab knows lebanon is best :D
    I'm optimistic the guy in charge of the army will not go back to his home without Ben Ali's head.

The latests from Tunisia today:

1- 5 demonstrators were killed in a town on the borders with Libya.
    2- What Hist said about the army chairman "His name is Rasheed Ammar" who resigned because he did not want to shoot his people.
    3- The president appointed the guy responsible for intelligence as the new army chariman "His name is Ahmad Shbair".
    4- Police are throwing the bodies of victims in the valleys to try to decrease the death toll.
    5- Police is using Israeli tear gas canisters.
    6- The president orders his police to cut electricity in one of the biggest neigbourhoods in the capital.
    7- Some molotov cocktails were thrown on the Tunisian embassy in the Swiss capital.
    8- The president says he decided to fire the interior minster because he was so hostile in dealing with demonstrators, and he claims that he ordered to free all the prisoners.
    9- Finally, it was breaking news on Aljazeera before minutes that clashes have expanded to many regions in the capital, and that the authorities decided to curfew these regions tonight.
    10- The stupid Italian foreign minster says that his government is supporting the Tunisian government against terror.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Exactly, some of Tunisia's neighbours(men don thekr asma2;)) have already began to get worried and have already made steps to avoid their own people's wrath by lowering prices and lowering taxes on imports and the like.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    If this will succeed, we will see the domino effect in all the Arab countries. Especially Tunisia's neighbours:tup:
    Yo Rebel, I like reading your stuff from the region. Can you go into a bit more detail of the domino effect you speak of?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Viva la Revolution!!!!
    finally u show up boner!!! hope all is well with u :beer:

If this will succeed, we will see the domino effect in all the Arab countries. Especially Tunisia's neighbours:tup:
    oh yes!! let me tell u every one is watching this and shitting bricks!! who is next?? i think algeria will follow the same path soon.

Exactly, some of Tunisia's neighbours(men don thekr asma2;)) have already began to get worried and have already made steps to avoid their own people's wrath by lowering prices and lowering taxes on imports and the like.
    :lol: :lol: we r very kind people honestly its like lying to children and giving them candy to shut them up a little longer, but i think people are getting smarter and seeing the bigger picture so here is hoping!! the world around us is taking huge leaps and we r still at the start line for the past 100 years!!! scary reality huh.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    She's ugly as fuck, your average Tunisian girl is definitely hotter than her.
    a bit too harsh there fred but not too wrong i have to agree but non the less she is an awesome actress i actually rate her highly considering all the garabage we see these days.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    a bit too harsh there fred but not too wrong i have to agree but non the less she is an awesome actress i actually rate her highly considering all the garabage we see these days.
    She's definitely a good actress. I never watch Egyptian Tv Series, but i actually caught a few episodes of her series, the one where she wants to get married :D. That was quite funny :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)