True Detective (4 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4745619 said:
that moment when you thought that taylor kitsch is a woman
Did you get to realize your mistake the "hard" way?

- - - Updated - - -

colin farrell :inter:
come on now, don't act out now :p ... it's not like Matty Mac had given us a heads up that he could actually act with his rom-com BS roles year after year till Mud and DBC.
If anyone, it's Vaughn I'd be more worried about as he doesn't strike me as much of a chameleon unless they have a role tailor-made just for him. Is it known if he'd be a detective or more of a supporting role? Not sure I could see Vaughn in the role of a serious, central character.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Vince Vaughn will play a criminal / gangster who works with the cops to solve some mysterious murders it seems. Colin Farrell is the most promising name out of the cast, don't mind Abel, good actor that will excell even more with great writing. Him as cop, with McAdams and Taylor Kitsch, hope it works out.

But I'm mostly looking forward to Adria Arjona, for superficial reasons. Will play Taylor Kitsch characters girlfriend, just saw her on a episode of Person of Interest, and damn is she an eye catcher.

Mar 9, 2006
Did you get to realize your mistake the "hard" way?

- - - Updated - - -

come on now, don't act out now :p ... it's not like Matty Mac had given us a heads up that he could actually act with his rom-com BS roles year after year till Mud and DBC.
If anyone, it's Vaughn I'd be more worried about as he doesn't strike me as much of a chameleon unless they have a role tailor-made just for him. Is it known if he'd be a detective or more of a supporting role? Not sure I could see Vaughn in the role of a serious, central character.
if the "hard way" does mean to just to google it then yes

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Vince Vaughn will play a criminal / gangster who works with the cops to solve some mysterious murders it seems. Colin Farrell is the most promising name out of the cast, don't mind Abel, good actor that will excell even more with great writing. Him as cop, with McAdams and Taylor Kitsch, hope it works out.

But I'm mostly looking forward to Adria Arjona, for superficial reasons. Will play Taylor Kitsch characters girlfriend, just saw her on a episode of Person of Interest, and damn is she an eye catcher.
Nothing will make me forget alexandra daddario's boobs :drool:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
This one defenitely will. Not even close, she is hotter then Daddario when clothed.
Searched her , couldn't find many pics , but from what i have seen she doesn't impress me that much . I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have a major weakness for Latinas :D rookie unknown actress sorta, she looks way better in the one episode she done in person of interest, out eye-candid Sarah Shahi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)