True Detective (1 Viewer)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah amazing episode. The tracking shot in the ghetto...immense. This is a fantastic show.

And what can I say about Mr Romantic Comedy? He is absolutely phenomenal these days. He is just mesmerising in this role as Det. Cohle, he honestly owns every scene he's in.

Oh and the Iron Crusaders make the Sons of Anarchy seem like a Girl Scout group.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah they do, I still cant believe this is a tv series...

Mr shirtless bonus contract is brilliant in this show, he has done great serious roles before too, but damn does this role take the cake. So friggin intense, his stares in the interregation with that lowlife in prison, plus how he toys with the two cops in the present, fabolous acting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah they do, I still cant believe this is a tv series...

Mr shirtless bonus contract is brilliant in this show, he has done great serious roles before too, but damn does this role take the cake. So friggin intense, his stares in the interregation with that lowlife in prison, plus how he toys with the two cops in the present, fabolous acting.
You showed him her pictures, no?

Fucking amazing way to leave someone feeling guilty.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
absolute fantastic episode! cant wait for ep 5! I cant believe this is gonna last for 8 episodes only, I hope they can find some cast who can at least be half as good as Matthew and Woody, and someone as beautiful as Alexandra for the next season.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
The amount of cigarettes Mathew smokes on this show is staggering! I wonder if he's an actual smoker in real life.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha my sister said the same exact thing last night when watching latest episode. Wondered how much he gets paid to smoke THAT much, if he isn't an actual smoker that is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)