[Trofeo F*CK that Berlusconi MOFO]Milan - Juventus (August 17th, 2008) (4 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Some of you were hoping that Poulsen or Momo will brake legs to certain Milan players, and now when something accidentally happen to one of ours everyone saying that it was done on purpose.
there got to be some reaction on the pitch ... and not getting them some rough stuff will result in losing the match ...

it is often the way to demoralize the opponent and it works really well ...

even in lower football leagues ... there it is even more important, because if your opponent knows he will get a hell of a kick to the legs if he tries fancy stuff to get around you than he will more likely play a pass instead of running rings around you ...

even on a fifty fifty chance where the ball is between to players and both could get it, the one who is more agressive will get it and not the one with the better technique ... he will think "damn, am i risking my health here for this ball or what ?"

if you have a chance to get the ball no referee will give you a red card for a hard tackle if you missed the ball because the other one was faster ... just let it look like you wanted to play the ball...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes, it's always an accident.
Lets take a look how many times they accidently injured our players, only in the last matches we've played against them.

In the last 3 official matches between Juve and Milan, two Milan players were red carded.
Gattuso got a red card in 2006 (Juve-Milan 0:0) few months before Calciopoli, after a horror tackle on Nedved.
Bonera gor a red card after another horror tackle, this time on Sissoko (this year on Juve-Milan 3:2).
It was a miracle how both Nedved and Sissoko could finish those matches. Sissoko didn't play in next 2 matches though.

On last 4 Berlusconi cup matches they injured 5 of our players.
In 2005 Kaka took care of Buffon. Gigi was out for 6 months.
In 2007 Deschamps said after the match that he'd have gladly accepted 10:0 defeat only if he could have the injured players back. Chiellini was out after 15 minutes when Inzaghi deliberately pushed him with both hands from behind, into the advertisments. Giorgio spent a month injured. Palladino and Boumsong were both injured after fouls from Milan players and they were out for 3 weeks and 1 week respectively.
Yesterday Chiellini was injured after a FOUL by Paloschi. IIRC the referee gave a foul over Chiellini.
And yet, people here seemingly want to defend Milan over this crap, saying they're mere "accidents."

Fuck Milan, all of their players, Berlusconi and all of the people defending those clowns.

Alen, next person who defends Milan, just ban the motherfucker.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I ve seen the goals and best moments...
As expected bad things happen when you pair, Chimonkey with Moronaro.
You can always find excuses, but we are dangerously running out of them.
The Berlusca trofeo represent a good test for those two Italian giants.
It is always near the latest days of the summer pause, when both teams made most of their transfers and concluded on their main formations.
Milan was in extremely bad form, when we were fully prepared, since we just played CL qualifiers!
They were humiliated by every EPL team, they faced and they had to face us without any decent forward and without their world class forwards.
But again, with such a pathetic defense, crushing us, proved to be, their easiest task for this summer.

I repeat my self that, it is a disgrace for our jersey, a real crime;
to pit Chimonkey and Moronaro at the same time.
We should field any other primavera player than them, we would have had more chances, i m sure of it.

Friendly or not, some useful conclusions are drawn after this match,
sure thing is, that the only thing that is holding apart our poor defense, is Chiellini!

The rest are a poor excuse of footballer players, we should trade a dozen of them to get a proper one, just to stand beside Chiellini!

The first goal was another Chimonkey trademark, he conceded exactly the same goal against Milan, at his close box, when he was given the chance at past.
I cursed him for his positioning and he was the first Juve player i ve grown to hate before Molinaro. Now he is back again and ready to offer the same quality of services.
The one responsible for having him back should be eternally banished from the JUVENTUS community... NOW!!!!
I want his head on a plate, before it is tooooooo late!

The second one, was a combo of bad Moronaro positioning and marking mostly
and a hasteless response from Legro and keeper.
The third one was mostly Legro's failure iirc.
-A proof that without Chiellini taking the calls and lead our defense, our whole defense is zero
Both goals were created from some drive-ins, of the unstoppable against us, Seedorf.(guarded by Grudgera)
We let him come in and gave him space for a cross, embedded with the best conditions.
From there our "air defense" was proved to be much less than zero, despite Mellberg's "existence", a tall+strong "Viking" with supposedly exp in the EPL long balls...
-A proof that, without Chiellini jumping forward and clearing up the dangerous balls, our defense is zero
The forth one was just a prove that without Chiellini and his "guts",
out defense is helpless, an old man like Ambro, stepped in, out-muscled and out-passed anyone he met in his path...

Chiellini's injury gave us the chance to see deep in the evil's eye, to see the source of our problems, please try not to make any ridiculous excuses for our noob managers and our pathetic defenders and accept things, as they really are!!!

Some time ago, i said that an injury is statistically unavoidable
and if such a disaster would happen to our team, i would Molinaro to be the victim, of such an unfortunate incident...
Unfortunately, last year it was Andrade and this year i fear it could be even worse...
and yet, Molinaro is still here, free to destroy our hopes and shatter our last dreams...i hope his defenders/lovers are pleased/happy now and i really hope that badass devil, smiles watching his favorite monkey, having another chance to disgrace our colors:pado:

Since i havent seen the match properly i cant comment on our midfield being choked and helpless to react once again...
I wont even comment on the lack of Amauri's superhuman skills and powers that would guarantee our creativity problems to disappear and make him worth of spending our transfer budget, on him...
But smth tells me, i ll have more chances to do that in the future;)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
And yet, people here seemingly want to defend Milan over this crap, saying they're mere "accidents."

Fuck Milan, all of their players, Berlusconi and all of the people defending those clowns.

I hope Poulsen breaks one of their of fag players apart in the next game. Preferably Pato, Kaka or Gattuso.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
After Bonera's foul over Sissoko i've heard many Milan fans who called Bonera a brainless butcher.
But of course, some Juve fans still defend Milan.

What was that thing you were saying about Manchester United ? Something about plane and crush and dead bodies.

Could you say that again but this time use Milan, Maldini, Berlusconi and Galliani instead of Manchester United ?! :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I blame Cronios for Chiellini's injury !

He keeps wishing for Molinaro to get a serious injury and everyone will get injured apart from Molinaro.
Boomerang.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
After Bonera's foul over Sissoko i've heard many Milan fans who called Bonera a brainless butcher.
But of course, some Juve fans still defend Milan.

What was that thing you were saying about Manchester United ? Something about plane and crush and dead bodies.

Could you say that again but this time use Milan, Maldini, Berlusconi and Galliani instead of Manchester United ?! :p
Two planes colliding in mid-air seem like a solution? Sounds good to me.

Maggots.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
What's your take on leggro? And nice avatar I'm a huge fan of rocky.
Legro is a joke, and I cant believe that Lippi is actually calling him up for the friendly on wednesday

btw- rocky is my favorite movie(s).....all were good except Rocky 5 (with Tommy Morrison), that one should have never been made

I ve seen the goals and best moments...
As expected bad things happen when you pair, Chimonkey with Moronaro.
You can always find excuses, but we are dangerously running out of them.
The Berlusca trofeo represent a good test for those two Italian giants.
It is always near the latest days of the summer pause, when both teams made most of their transfers and concluded on their main formations.
Milan was in extremely bad form, when we were fully prepared, since we just played CL qualifiers!
They were humiliated by every EPL team, they faced and they had to face us without any decent forward and without their world class forwards.
But again, with such a pathetic defense, crushing us, proved to be, their easiest task for this summer.

I repeat my self that, it is a disgrace for our jersey, a real crime;
to pit Chimonkey and Moronaro at the same time.
We should field any other primavera player than them, we would have had more chances, i m sure of it.

Friendly or not, some useful conclusions are drawn after this match,
sure thing is, that the only thing that is holding apart our poor defense, is Chiellini!

The rest are a poor excuse of footballer players, we should trade a dozen of them to get a proper one, just to stand beside Chiellini!

The first goal was another Chimonkey trademark, he conceded exactly the same goal against Milan, at his close box, when he was given the chance at past.
I cursed him for his positioning and he was the first Juve player i ve grown to hate before Molinaro. Now he is back again and ready to offer the same quality of services.
The one responsible for having him back should be eternally banished from the JUVENTUS community... NOW!!!!
I want his head on a plate, before it is tooooooo late!

The second one, was a combo of bad Moronaro positioning and marking mostly
and a hasteless response from Legro and keeper.
The third one was mostly Legro's failure iirc.
-A proof that without Chiellini taking the calls and lead our defense, our whole defense is zero
Both goals were created from some drive-ins, of the unstoppable against us, Seedorf.(guarded by Grudgera)
We let him come in and gave him space for a cross, embedded with the best conditions.
From there our "air defense" was proved to be much less than zero, despite Mellberg's "existence", a tall+strong "Viking" with supposedly exp in the EPL long balls...
-A proof that, without Chiellini jumping forward and clearing up the dangerous balls, our defense is zero
The forth one was just a prove that without Chiellini and his "guts",
out defense is helpless, an old man like Ambro, stepped in, out-muscled and out-passed anyone he met in his path...

Chiellini's injury gave us the chance to see deep in the evil's eye, to see the source of our problems, please try not to make any ridiculous excuses for our noob managers and our pathetic defenders and accept things, as they really are!!!

Some time ago, i said that an injury is statistically unavoidable
and if such a disaster would happen to our team, i would Molinaro to be the victim, of such an unfortunate incident...
Unfortunately, last year it was Andrade and this year i fear it could be even worse...
and yet, Molinaro is still here, free to destroy our hopes and shatter our last dreams...i hope his defenders/lovers are pleased/happy now and i really hope that badass devil, smiles watching his favorite monkey, having another chance to disgrace our colors:pado:

Since i havent seen the match properly i cant comment on our midfield being choked and helpless to react once again...
I wont even comment on the lack of Amauri's superhuman skills and powers that would guarantee our creativity problems to disappear and make him worth of spending our transfer budget, on him...
But smth tells me, i ll have more chances to do that in the future;)
awesome post, Cronios....and using paragraphs makes it so much easier to read !!! :beer: :beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)