[Trofeo F*CK that Berlusconi MOFO]Milan - Juventus (August 17th, 2008) (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Berlusconi was an Inter fan apparently. You guys know Roberto Mancini was a Juventino. About the book, I don't know.
I can believe about Mancini and Galliani, but Berlusconi played in Milans youth team as a kid, how the heck was he a an Interista? His father was some bigshot Milanista.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
how many goals our attack scored against : brondby , dortmond, inter and milan , arsenal , hamburg , ManU ???
Man, please stop talking out of your ass.
Against Brondby both Amauri and Iaquinta scored a goal in the 2:1 win. Against Dortmund we won 3:1 with goals by Amauri and Iaquinta (2).
In the 45 minutes vs Inter and Milan we played 2:2 with Milan (Trezeguet scored) and 1:0 with Inter (Iaquinta).
Against Arsenal we won 1:0 on their stadium and Trezeguet scored the goal.

The only match where our attackers played bad was against Hamburg. With ManU we played 0:0 at Old Trafford which isn't a bad result at all. IIRC teams in CL knock-Outs didn't score a single goal at Old Trafford against van der Sar, Evra, Vidic and Ferdinand so why should it mean that our attack is bad when all the others also couldn't score a goal there.

Against Milan few days ago Amauri actually scored a clear goal but it was disallowed for offside.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Ok here are my thoughts.

This year our backbone consist of: Buffon, Camoranesi and Del Piero.

Against AC Milan 2 of those 3 did not play. It is sad but true, in order for us to confidently win a game all three must play.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Il Divin Codino ¤
Apr 25, 2007
Juventus attack was quite poor in the game. Milan started with make-shift centerbacks Favalli and Bonera in defence; even throwing in the pathetic Dida in goal and youngster Darmian in the second half.

Yet the attack failed to trouble that weak defence and only scored thanks more to a Dida mistake than quality of the attack. Add in the fact that Juventus are about 2 weeks ahead in physical fitness and preparations; and having already played out a competitive game.

Things don't look too promising, but than again, it's just a friendly.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz;1724380 said:
Juventus attack was quite poor in the game. Milan started with make-shift centerbacks Favalli and Bonera in defence; even throwing in the pathetic Dida in goal and youngster Darmian in the second half.

Yet the attack failed to trouble that weak defence and only scored thanks more to a Dida mistake than quality of the attack. Add in the fact that Juventus are about 2 weeks ahead in physical fitness and preparations; and having already played out a competitive game.

you forgot to mention that camo nd treze didnt play. our second half also consisted of youngsters

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
zZ[-_-]Zz;1724380 said:

2 weeks don't mean much at this moment. It meant something in July but not now when Milan are also a month into the preparations.
You forgot to mention how for Milan this match meant everything after the disasterous results in the friendlies while for Juve this was an unnecessary match, coming right after the CL qualifier.
I already mentioned how our guys prepared all this time only to secure the qualifications for the CL. After we did that it was normal to relax, especially psychologically, and a friendly match was the last thing we needed.

As everyone could see, Juve scored and created most of the chances when the youngsters played and it was expected. The youngsters did care about this match and they did try to do something.
Actually, i think it's Milan who need to get worried because they were outplayed, at the back, by some anonimous kids.

Juve played very well in the friendlies prior to the CL qualifier and we played well against Artmedia. That's what counts. The friendlies following after the 4:0 in the CLQ mean shit and shouldn't have been played at first place because no one gives a shit about them.
What counts now is serie A. We started the preparations earlier than the others and it may cost us later in the season. That's why we must use these 2 weeks left to rest, without pushing too much.
In Ranieri's place i'd play the B team and the youngsters in the following friendlies, just like i'd have done against Milan on Sunday.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Il Divin Codino ¤
Apr 25, 2007
you forgot to mention that camo nd treze didnt play. our second half also consisted of youngsters
That's true, but I also forgot to mention the likes of Kaka, Pato and Ronaldinho didn't play either. In friendlies, it is the opportunity to play the youngsters and fringe players to see if any of them are capable of stepping up. None impressed, not even Pasquato who scored.

But if you want to be so specific in terms of who played and who didn't play. Here you go.

Juventus:
Chimenti - squad player
Manninger - squad player
Grygera - starting player
Mellberg - squad player
Chiellini - starting player
Legrottaglie - starting player
Molinaro - starting player
Tiago - rubbish
Esposito - youngster
Sissoko - starting player
Rossi - youngster
Poulsen - squad player
Nedved - starting player
Ekdal - youngster
Amauri - squad player
Del Piero - starting player
Pasquato - youngster

5 squad players, 7 starting players, 4 youngsters. 3 missing starting players include Buffon, Camoranesi and Trezeguet.

Milan:
Abbiati - starting player
Dida - rubbish
Zambrotta - starting player
Oddo - squad player
Bonera - squad player
Darmian - youngster
Favalli - squad player
Jankulovski - starting player
Antonini - squad player
Gattuso - starting player
Brocchi - squad player
Flamini - starting player
Pirlo - starting player
Ambrosini - squad player
Cardacio - youngster
Seedorf - starting player
Viudez - youngster
Paloschi - youngster
Inzaghi - squad player

7 squad players, 7 starting players, 4 youngsters. 5 missing starting players include Nesta, Kaladze, Kaka, Pato and Ronaldinho.

You do the maths.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
zZ[-_-]Zz;1724391 said:
7 starting players 3 missing starting players include Buffon, Camoranesi and Trezeguet.

Milan:
7 starting players, 5 missing starting players include Nesta, Kaladze, Kaka, Pato and Ronaldinho.

You do the maths.
The maths says that Juve play with 10 players while Milan with 12 :D

I already told you why that match ended how it ended. Don't forget the goal Amauri scored at 0:0. It might have been different if that counted, even though i'm sure Juve would have lost because we didn't care at all about this match while Milan were so desperate to show that they don't suck so they played it like it was a CL final.

Friendlies, especially this one that came 4 days after the most important match for Juve in last 2 years, don't mean anything. The only objective in the friendlies against Milan is not to have an injured player after the match. What counts is serie A.
Last year Milan have beaten us in every pre-season friendly but when it mattered even our bench players like Salihamidzic proved to be too much for the scum.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The maths says that Juve play with 10 players while Milan with 12 :D

I already told you why that match ended how it ended. Don't forget the goal Amauri scored at 0:0. It might have been different if that counted, even though i'm sure Juve would have lost because we didn't care at all about this match while Milan were so desperate to show that they don't suck so they played it like it was a CL final.

Friendlies, especially this one that came 4 days after the most important match for Juve in last 2 years, don't mean anything. The only objective in the friendlies against Milan is not to have an injured player after the match. What counts is serie A.
Last year Milan have beaten us in every pre-season friendly but when it mattered even our bench players like Salihamidzic proved to be too much for the scum.
I'm not sure how one could say the friendlies prior to the CL qualifiers mean something but this friendly loss to Milan doesn't mean anything. This doesn't make any sense. It's either all the friendlies mean something or they don't, because we still have to prepare for the second leg and the Serie A matches coming up. It's like the subjective thinking of, "well, we did pretty well in the other matches, but ehhhh.... we won't count this one because it's lodged in between two important matches."

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I already mentioned how our guys prepared all this time only to secure the qualifications for the CL. After we did that it was normal to relax, especially psychologically, and a friendly match was the last thing we needed.

As everyone could see, Juve scored and created most of the chances when the youngsters played and it was expected. The youngsters did care about this match and they did try to do something.
Actually, i think it's Milan who need to get worried because they were outplayed, at the back, by some anonimous kids.
:agree:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Il Divin Codino ¤
Apr 25, 2007
You can have your reasons as to the result of the game. All nice and pretty to hear and could put you at ease, but let's see what the players and the coach had to say prior to the game. The personnel whose words that really matter. From that, you can judge for yourself whether they took this match seriously.

Del Piero, the captain and symbol of Juventus said this. "To be honest, I don’t remember any real 'friendly' games with Milan or Inter."

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug16j.html

Coach Ranieri said this. "This is not a Serie A game, but the determination remains the same and helps prepare concentration for the official ties. We will go to San Siro aiming to win. That is our philosophy, it’s in our DNA."

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug17b.html

Looks like captain Del Piero didn't regard it a meaningless game and coach Ranieri wanted to win. However Juventus not only lost, but were hammered.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I can believe about Mancini and Galliani, but Berlusconi played in Milans youth team as a kid, how the heck was he a an Interista? His father was some bigshot Milanista.
notizia del 25/02/2004

11:35 Berlusconi era dell'Inter

Secondo "Tuttosport" negli Anni '60, quando era allenatore della Edilnord tifava per i neroazzurri

ROMA, 25 feb - «Voglio precisare, non sono mai stato interista, perché non si può cambiare religione». Lo ha sottolineato il presidente del Consiglio Silvio Berlusconi nel corso di una conferenza stampa smentendo le dichiarazioni pubblicate su "Tuttosport", secondo cui la fede calcistica del presidente del Milan non è sempre stata rossonera: all'inizio l'attuale presidente di Forza Italia e del Consiglio era infatti tifoso dell'Inter. La rivelazione è nella testimonianza di Giovanni Ticozzi che è stato uno dei giocatori della squadra di calcio Edilnord quando l'allenatore era Silvio Berlusconi. Per la verità il Ticozzi che ha confermato "stima infinita" per il Cavaliere, ha però incrinato l'immagine di un Berlusconi in tuta a dare ordini da allenatore a bordo campo durante la settimana e sulla panchina alla domenica.

«Guardi - ha dichiarato Giovanni Ticozzi - che hanno raccontato un sacco di balle, su Berlusconi allenatore. Ora glielo spiego io, che sono stato un suo giocatore. Niente libero, innanzitutto. Lo ha schierato una sola volta, abbiamo perso e da allora è stato abolito. E poi a lui non bastavano nemmeno ledue punte, allora: si giocava con tre attaccanti e con suo fratello paolo aggiunto». Come era il fratello? chiede l'intervistatore. «Diciamo - racconta Ticozzi - che se noi fossimo stati il Milan, lui sarebbe stato un onesto giocatore di serie B. Però qualche gol lo segnava».

A quanto dichiara Ticozzi Berlusconi non avrebbe mai diretto nemmeno un allenamento: «Ci si trovava la domenica a Brugherio, lui dava le maglie. Ricordo che erano amaranto. Eravamo i più forti, una specie di Real Madrid. Qualche giocatore era arrivato dal Milan di Carraro, grande amico di Berlusconi, ma anche dall'Inter, squadra per la quale il presidente, allora, faceva il tifo. Sì, davvero, era interista». E ancora sull'attività di allenatore Ticozzi ha aggiunto: «Non parlava tanto, nè di schemi nè di moduli. Ci mandava all'attacco e noi vincevamo. Soldi? No, solo rimborso spese, specie per me che dovevo prendere metropolitana ed autobus. Ma a volte passava a prendermi in macchina, ero un po' il suo pupillo. L'anno era il 1965, se non ricordo male. La squadra era l'Edilnord, categoria juniores B. Cominciammo la stagione con Fossa in panchina: era un grande lo chiamavano il "mago Herrera dei giovani". Durò solo 4 giornate poi Berlusconi prese la panchina. Vincemmo quasi sempre ma alla fine non ci riuscì di raggiungere l'Ausonia». (News2000)

politica - News2000

He says he wasn't but some guy who knew him says otherwise but who cares?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
zZ[-_-]Zz;1724424 said:
You can have your reasons as to the result of the game. All nice and pretty to hear and could put you at ease, but let's see what the players and the coach had to say prior to the game. The personnel whose words that really matter. From that, you can judge for yourself whether they took this match seriously.

Del Piero, the captain and symbol of Juventus said this. "To be honest, I don’t remember any real 'friendly' games with Milan or Inter."

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug16j.html

Coach Ranieri said this. "This is not a Serie A game, but the determination remains the same and helps prepare concentration for the official ties. We will go to San Siro aiming to win. That is our philosophy, it’s in our DNA."

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug17b.html

Looks like captain Del Piero didn't regard it a meaningless game and coach Ranieri wanted to win. However Juventus not only lost, but were hammered.
All good points really.

One could argue that this friendly was more important than the others, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)