[Trofeo Berlusconi] JUVENTUS vs milan, August 17th, 20:45 CET (10 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Melo is a giant in our team. Always the 5th defender, always the first to take the ball and distribute it, always willing to help up front.
He'll surely make a mistake from time to time, especially if the guys around him don't open up and he's left alone to take the ball out.

Impressive Cannavaro tonight. Diego is a genius.

Milan took this match very very seriously. Like a knock-out CL match. In such circumstances i'm thrilled they didn't injure our players.

It's just my impression i guess, but without Trez we'd have won this. He simply can't find his touch. At least one goal for him in this match was going to be a minimum for the Trez of 2 seasons ago.
Such a shame.
That play in the opening minutes of the second where Amauri and Diego opened Milan's backline was fantastic, such a shame Trezeguet was caught sleeping there.

Another one where Falqué split Milan's defenders in two and left Trezeguet face to face with the keeper, he chose to pass the ball to the wing instead.

But it's only psychological I guess, let's keep on blaming Ranieri for that for the time being, it's the easiest thing we can do.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #724
    Galliani will go on about this victory for two straight months.
    If they don't win anything come June, and they won't, i can easily imagine Galliani mentioning the Berlusconi Cup and how Milan won it. :lol:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Buffon 7

Grygera 5.5
    Cannavaro 6.5
    Legrottaglie 6
    De Ceglie 6

Marchisio 6.5
    Melo 6.5
    Salihamidzic 5

Diego 7

Iaquinta 5.5
    Trezeguet 5

Amauri 6+
    Molinaro 6
    Poulsen -

Oh and Zebina, 6+

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
    Aug 13, 2008
    Match report anyone?
    The three things that cost us the game in my opinion.

Our poor late game performance (everyone was tired, not agressive enough and unmotivated)

Trezeguet (the more I watch him play the more I am starting to hate him. It's as if he didn't put enough time in the training ground on that damn ball control.)

And our inability to keep a win (this would cost us the CL imo. If we just leave it for penalties, we are bound to lose.)

The rest was really really good. At the first 3/4 of the game we were playing really beautiful football.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Melo is a giant in our team. Always the 5th defender, always the first to take the ball and distribute it, always willing to help up front.
    He'll surely make a mistake from time to time, especially if the guys around him don't open up and he's left alone to take the ball out.

Milan took this match very very seriously. Like a knock-out CL match. In such circumstances i'm thrilled they didn't injure our players.

It's just my impression i guess, but without Trez we'd have won this. He simply can't find his touch. At least one goal for him in this match was going to be a minimum for the Trez of 2 seasons ago.
    Such a shame.
    I saw glimpses of the Canna of 06 season tonight, Diego not even at full fitness toyed with Gattuso and made him look like a kid. We have many to return that is the joy of the whole situation. Once again Amuari and Del Piero to start, Amuari is Genious.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    The three things that cost us the game in my opinion.

Our poor late game performance (everyone was tired, not agressive enough and unmotivated)

Trezeguet (the more I watch him play the more I am starting to hate him. It's as if he didn't put enough time in the training ground on that damn ball control.)

And our inability to keep a win (this would cost us the CL imo. If we just leave it for penalties, we are bound to lose.)

The rest was really really good. At the first 3/4 of the game we were playing really beautiful football.
    :tup:

Grazie.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006

Such a shame
    good observation alen. got a question.. what did we played in the first half when iq, trez, amauri and diego were on the field ?

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
    Aug 13, 2008
    I saw glimpses of the Canna of 06 season tonight, Diego not even at full fitness toyed with Gattuso and made him look like a kid. We have many to return that is the joy of the whole situation. Once again Amuari and Del Piero to start, Amuari is Genious.
    Agreed. If I wish Diego to have on thing, it is to have the endurance to last a whole match and not get subbed out of exhaustion during the 2H.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)