[Trofeo Berlusconi] JUVENTUS vs milan, August 17th, 20:45 CET (5 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
FUCK MILANNNNNNNNNNNN. Worthless Trophy and they celebrate like this?. Shows how pathetic they are.
i'd actually enjoy our players celebrating the trophy if we won it, so let them have their fun, their main target this season is going to be Coppa Italia anyway. had Diego played whole 90 minutes we would've won it, but it was more important not to risk with his health.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
lets never again let a game go to penalties ... buffon will rather save our ass when we go gung ho and do a mad 11 men attack in extra time than even getting his hand at one silly penalty

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
What !? Apart from defense, our overall play was quite good. You can't ask more.
I didn't say our overall play was poor (not that it was great obviously), nor am I asking for more right now. I merely said Milan was sharper (and as a result) better than us.
Hell, the look on Galliani's face tells you all you need to know about this game: For them it was serious business, a must win game; for us it was a normal friendly.

No worries (for now at least ;))

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
LOL Milan are celebrating as if they won an important match. The even funnier part was Galliani lol. He was a wreck. The pressure he was under was immense.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #719
    but i love what i saw today not bad at all!!! but Melo should lern from his mistake tonight..
    Melo is a giant in our team. Always the 5th defender, always the first to take the ball and distribute it, always willing to help up front.
    He'll surely make a mistake from time to time, especially if the guys around him don't open up and he's left alone to take the ball out.

Impressive Cannavaro tonight. Diego is a genius.

Milan took this match very very seriously. Like a knock-out CL match. In such circumstances i'm thrilled they didn't injure our players.

It's just my impression i guess, but without Trez we'd have won this. He simply can't find his touch. At least one goal for him in this match was going to be a minimum for the Trez of 2 seasons ago.
    Such a shame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)