[Trofeo Berlusconi] JUVENTUS vs milan, August 17th, 20:45 CET (8 Viewers)

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
U could smell the pressure Milan was under 2day all the way from here in Africa!
Guys, I know we love Trez but that dude shouldnt be starting when we get to serious games

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Treza and Huntelaar were bad today. Both of them very bad. A striker needs goals to be confident and try things and score more. Treza simply had not the courage to try things in front of Milan's keeper. Let's hope that he will score in the comming games and he will gain his confidence again. If he doesn't he can't continue to play here. Our board did what they should. Now it is Treza's time to do what he should...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Ferrara is really trying hard to give Trez that confidence boost. But the team is suffering while he's doing so. That one goal he needs better come quick when competition games start.
i don't think that only a goal will give trez that boost...he has 2 (from pk's) so what?..he needs to play a couple of games in a high manner. I've seen the eye of the tiger today in him cuz he tried very hard but it simply wasn't his day.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Agreed. If I wish Diego to have on thing, it is to have the endurance to last a whole match and not get subbed out of exhaustion during the 2H.
Hes hardly played over summer and has been injured so I dont grudge him to be tired best not to work him to much. Like I said Ive not been so excited to see a new season for a long time this team all fit and well can challenge on all fronts. Melos mistake was not the best however he and Diego practicly ran our midfield tonight Sali and Marchisio offered very little in defence and going forward, if Tiago and Camo are fit for weekend then I would play them ahead of Sali and Marchisio and have a passing midfield.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
The Milan commentator made me realize how petty they are LOL. As soon as the ref blew for full time, he started shouting it's a draw we didn't lose and no matter how the penalties end it is not a loss haha. Then as soon as they won on penalties he began getting orgasmic about how they won on penalties and it counts LOL

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nothing very much to say about this game; didn't learn anything we didn't already know.

We are better than Milan, but they had fewer players missing and were more motivated, so we didn't win.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Melo is a giant in our team. Always the 5th defender, always the first to take the ball and distribute it, always willing to help up front.
He'll surely make a mistake from time to time, especially if the guys around him don't open up and he's left alone to take the ball out.

Impressive Cannavaro tonight. Diego is a genius.

Milan took this match very very seriously. Like a knock-out CL match. In such circumstances i'm thrilled they didn't injure our players.

It's just my impression i guess, but without Trez we'd have won this. He simply can't find his touch. At least one goal for him in this match was going to be a minimum for the Trez of 2 seasons ago.
Such a shame.
Couldn't agree more. Spot on.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
awful game from our team, just awful. eventhough this is just a pre-season game but still. some pointers about the game.
1. Canna just passed it, he lost his pace and whenever he starts the whole defence looks clumsy. i'd rather play poulsen as a CB than him.
2.legro as always reminds us why he is not a reliable CB. some handballs+some awful positioning.
3.Melo was everywhere today, only if he could reduce th e missed passes he will be fine.
4. ourfull backs are a joke, just c how milan keeps breaking our offside trap of our poor defence.
5.Zebina Must always be a starter.
6.Ronaldinho just reminds me of Jonathan Bachini, dribble with no outcome at all. pato was a much bigger player atleast today.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Cannavaro was very good.

My only criticism of the defence was that they didn't help Legro enough when he was faced with Pato, especially in the first half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)