Trezeguet signs new contract!!!!!! (43 Viewers)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Di vaio has infinitely more talent than trezeguet imo
To me that makes no sense, as Trez has been our top goalscorer for several years, while Di Vaio has done nothing for us, or anyone else for that matter excluding his one good year at Parma.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
talent maybe.....contribution no! but one thing is for sure, trez's instinct in front of the goal is far better than DVaio's.

and when it comes to one-on-one situation with the goalie, i'll go with trez 100% :stuckup:

Aug 26, 2003
lets keep all our strikers, and let choose capello who deserves to be in starting line up!

Trez is a killer (when on form) in fron of the goal!! but he can't creat himself, but look in French national team he scores many goals because he good many assits from Pires, Zidane..

Di Vaio for me is also very good, ok sometimes he misses easy chances but he can creat himself and is technicaly very strong..

Miccoli.. for me he has a great talent and he deserves to be more often in the starting line up!

Del Piero.. I don't need comments on him..

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Trezeguet score more goals that he dont create by himself then Di Vaio 's goals that he ceates by himself....

this self creating route maybe suitable in EPL, La Liga or Eredevisie, but in Serie A its much more prolific to have a more direct option...

Togon

Nov 2, 2003

Di vaio has infinitely more talent than trezeguet imo
Di Vaio is a useful player for a counter-attacking team, he needs wide space to run with the ball, and one-on-one chance to score. He is not very good in positioning, scores very rarely from crossed, or passed balls inside the box, and his efficiency is way to bad for a serie-a top team as he needs about 5 great chances to convert one. He could be a local god in a mediocre EPL team, like Midlesborough, but definetely not the player Juve needs.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
To me that makes no sense, as Trez has been our top goalscorer for several years, while Di Vaio has done nothing for us, or anyone else for that matter excluding his one good year at Parma.
When I mean talent I mean DV can run, pass, shoot, head, hold up the ball, dribble, take players on. Trez can head and score tap-ins. Thats what I was getting at. Trez is only top scorer because he waits around in the area for tap-ins.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
When I mean talent I mean DV can run, pass, shoot, head, hold up the ball, dribble, take players on. Trez can head and score tap-ins. Thats what I was getting at. Trez is only top scorer because he waits around in the area for tap-ins.
Yeah, I understood, but my point is, if he's more talented why isn't he performing? Trez contributes(with goals), what does Di Vaio do?

I know that we'll never agree on Trez, cause you think he's crap while he's a bit of a fav of mine. But on Di Vaio there should be room for agreement, shouldn't it? Or maybe we should just give up on agreeing about football and concentrate on agreeing about other things, we usually do :) (except music :D).

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Nah you're spot on really, dv is not performing. Welll, in spells he's been v good imo, but consitency he doesn't have. Which is partly Lippi's fault for benching him when on form.

DV contributes by creating chances, for both himself and others, in the sense that trezeguet couldn't. Its all down to the fact that you appreciate a trez type player and I don't. :):D

and we agree that linkin park sucks right ;)

Mar 14, 2004
oday after France-England match Im affraid for Juves next season.....Trezeguet played all game and nobody even saw him on the pitch. No contact with ball and 3 wrong first-touch passes.
France luckly won but I stand baehind this: I DONT WANT TO WATCH TREZ IN JUVE`S SHIRT NEXT SEASON!!!

Mar 14, 2004
oday after France-England match Im affraid for Juves next season.....Trezeguet played all game and nobody even saw him on the pitch. No contact with ball and 3 wrong first-touch passes.
France luckly won but I stand baehind this: I DONT WANT TO WATCH TREZ IN JUVE`S SHIRT NEXT SEASON!!!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
What do you talk about?
Trez had a brilliant first half. He was their best man in the first half. He was running more than Henry, and had 2 good chances.

In the second half he didnt have any chances on goal, because England defended their lead with 9 man (who said Inter). Not even Henry could get decent efforts.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
What do you talk about?
Trez had a brilliant first half. He was their best man in the first half. He was running more than Henry, and had 2 good chances.
In which year did this happen? In today's match he was pretty much the same we saw this season - spectator.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)