Trezeguet signs new contract!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well, since Trez is earning more, maybe he will try harder and concentrate more on his footballing duties.
or maybe it'll work the other way around and he won't feel like he's trying to earn a raise anymore :irritate:

yaboro

Jun 3, 2004
That's great if the news is true

and what i get furthermore from this message is, someone,1-2 of 5M-club members in Juve are bound to be sold, for cutting salary and saving cost.

So, who are they?

yaboro

Jun 3, 2004
Salas will certainly be one of them, and who else?
Thuram?Nedved? or both?

Since Trez's contract has been extended before Euro 2004, that means, some others future have also been decided. Once the Euro Cup is over, all the big news will be declared.

hah~

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If Moggi thinks we can afford to keep Trez, it looks like one of Thuram or Nedved will be sold, IMO probably Thuram

Jul 18, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I'd say €3.5m a year for a talentless gimp is a tad wasteful too
Take a chill pill buddie :D! We can always count on Trezegol! We know that he can score 20 + goals pr. season! With Vieri...Well... He is 31 years old now... And Gilardino... We can't be sure that he can score 20 + goals every season...

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Yesss, this is great news. There's only a couple of guys I would reather have than Trez, and none of them are linked to us. I'm very, very pleased.

If we're talking about talentless gimps, Di Vaio is obviously the subject. Let's get rid of him and get a real sub for Trez, that's the way to go.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

or maybe it'll work the other way around and he won't feel like he's trying to earn a raise anymore :irritate:
Well, I think Trezeguet is a little more ambitious than that. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)