Trezeguet signs new contract!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
As reported by www.forza-juventus.com, referring to a story from Gazzetta, Trezeguet has finally signed a new contract with Juve, until 2008! :extatic::extatic::extatic:

===

Trezeguet prolonge jusqu'en 2008

C'est la fin d'une interminable saga : David Trezeguet aurait accepté selon la Gazzetta dello sport de re-signer avec le club turinois pour trois saisons supplémentaires à des conditions financières équivalentes aux autres stars de l'équipe (5 millions d'euros annuels comme Del Piero, Buffon, Thuram et Nedved).

===

Trezeguet prolongs until 2008

It's the end of an interminable saga, according to la Gazzetta dello sport, David Trezeguet has accepted the terms of a new contract running for another 3 years. His wages will now be similar to those of the other stars at the club; Del Piero, Buffon, Thuram and Nedved (€5m yearly).

===

But to tell you the truth this might as well be a fluke, I couldn't find anything about this on Gazzetta.it, football365.fr has nothing too. :D I really hope it is true though. :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Wow, I'm quite surprised...

He deserves these wages, but I'll be disappointed if this is Moggi's way of showing that he's given up on signing Gilardino

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
ahh well.. Now hopefully, trez will have a good season. Remember the hattrick agaisnt empoli?? If he plays like that..:D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
:D This is cool, at least keeping Trez is much better than buying Vieri... Damn, I'm happy, hopefully this is true...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
IMO we still need a new vice Trezeguet. We've sufferend in the past when he's been injured, and IMO one more striker is neccessary.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #10
    Found this on www.fcjuventus.fr.st, source not given.

===

" J'ai quatre-cinq solutions à ma disposition pour l'attaque - dit le directeur général bianconero - je ne suis pas pressé, j'attends. A la fin, la Juventus choisira la meilleure, la plus utile, la plus convenable ".

Ceci est la tactique mais la situation est beaucoup moins évidente. David Trezeguet semble être redevenu le choix numéro un après une rupture quasi certaine. Parmi les solutions de Moggi, la piste Vieri serait toujours ouverte selon quelques sources. Le plus probable semble la confirmation de Trezeguet, énormément apprécié par Fabio Capello, et ainsi la Juve éviterait des négociations compliquées pour Vieri, avec toutes les conséquences économiques et autres.

La grosse nouvelle en fait est que la Juve a définitivement stoppée ses négociations avec le FC Barcelone qui venait de proposer une dernière offre de 15 millions d'euros pour l'attaquant français. Moggi rencontrera Jorge Trezeguet, père et manager du joueur, il lui proposera une augmentation du contrat important, lui proposant de rester bianconero jusqu'en 2008. Le joueur gagnerait alors 3,5 millions d'euros par an (un chiffre inférieur à celui de l'éventuel salaire de Vieri).

Les autres joueurs auxquels la Juve s'intéresse, à distance sont Gilardino et Chevanton. Le dernier semble le vrai objectif de Moggi.

===

Sorry, too lazy to translate :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Auto-translation: (btw french translation seems to be miles ahead of Italian. This is actually quite intelligible :cool:

" I HAVE four-five solutions at my disposal for the attack - says the general director bianconero - I am not pressed, I await. To the end, the Juventus will choose the better one, the most useful one, the most suitable one ".

This is the tactics but the position is a lot less evident one. David Trezeguet seems to be returned to normalcy the choice number one after an almost certain rupture. Among the solutions of Moggi, the track Vieri always would be opened according to some sources. The most probable one seems the confirmation of Trezeguet, enormously appreciated by Fabio Capello, and thus the Juve would avoid complicated negotiations for Vieri, with all the economical and other consequences.

The big new one some does is that the Juve definitively stopped its negotiations with the FC Barcelona that had just proposed a last offer of 15 million Euros for the French attack. Moggi will meet Jorge Trezeguet, father and manage player, it will propose him an increase of the important contract, proposing for him to remain bianconero to 2008. The player would win then 3,5 million Euros per year (an inferior figure to the one of the eventual salary of Vieri).

The other players to which ones the Juve is interested, from afar are Gilardino and Chevanton. The last one seems the true objective of Moggi.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    would be great if Trez signs a new contract!! Hopefully Gilardino stays at Parma and we look next season for him!!

do we buy a 5 striker?? Do we use mabe Sculli, or Kapo?
    Kapo is said to be better in midfield, and probably Sculli will be sent to Udinese if we sign Jankulovski... Damn, I really hope this is true, that Vieri to Juve-saga by Glenn scared me to death, hopefully this is isn't similar "knowledge"...

Aug 26, 2003
    ok, hopefully it is true!!
    but i think we will need a 5 striker ! Trez and Del Piero are injured often! but Chevanton or Gilardino are to good for that, also to be benched!! so i think we don't will see one of them only if Micco or Di Vaio leaves as Trez is set to extend!!

but maybe we keep our strikers and use a primavera guy like Palladino or Benjamin!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    And yeah,i think Capello will get the best from Trez!!!
    Trust him,if he wouldn't think good about him he would tell Moggi to sell him...think about it.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    but maybe we keep our strikers and use a primavera guy like Palladino or Benjamin!
    Palladino will go on loan to Perugia, and so does someone else (maybe it was Chiumento, I don't really remember...) Benjamin should be used as 5th striker... And Paulo, what's wrong, did you count on selling Trez and buying Gilardino?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)