Trezeguet out , Klose in ? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Jun-hide said:
I think 3 is not a lot considering we are Juve which means (10 we are always expected to compete and (2) most teams buy more than 3 players when they get promoted. Beside we have many old senators who needs to be replaced pretty soon. Del Piero, Nedved, GG, Zanetti, Kovac arent getting any younger.

My interpretation is that DD will probably keep these players and instead of dolling out millions in the open transfer market for the backs, he will keep faith in youngster and try to develop them as successors. Palladino, Marchisio, Cristico, De Ceglie looks a good bet to establish themselves wtih the first team.

My guess is that CB, CM, RB, ML is probably under DD's shopping list.
Considering our financial situation and the big money already bieng spent for current Salary, 3 significant signings is alot!! I dont know whether Boumsong was considered a significant signing or not though :p

boekhorst said:
david was offered by lyon with 21 m euro, what do u all think ?
for 21 million pounds.

I'd say sell, but I'd create a bidding war with ManU. They are desperate for an out-and-out striker. Trez is their missing link. They might dish out more for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

SlimValdi

Dec 28, 2002
Badass Devil said:
carraciolo as a replacement? pleeeeease? he doesnt gurantee the goals like trez does, neither is he that impressive.
He is no comparasion to Trez but he is available and i think willing to join in Jan and cant realy see better FW willing to join in Jan .

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
- vOnAm - said:
Considering our financial situation and the big money already bieng spent for current Salary, 3 significant signings is alot!! I dont know whether Boumsong was considered a significant signing or not though :p

for 21 million pounds.

I'd say sell, but I'd create a bidding war with ManU. They are desperate for an out-and-out striker. Trez is their missing link. They might dish out more for him.
I guess it all depends on the strategy the board is taking. Personally there isnt any reason why we shouldnt accumulate some debt and make a significant investment or two given that our financial potential as a club is only matched by Man U and Real. We are more than a mid-table club and I guess only difference is how we get into top. Personally if we want to use a year to just check out our youngsters on the production then I am fine with. I am sure you got good kids on our books, and developing them will bear fruits later on. However if our boards want a competitor straight on then I wouldnt be against them as long as we don't over spend.

I know I am stating the obvious but what really matter IMO is not how many we bring in (as long as it isnt too many) but who we bring in for how much. If good investment opportunity rises then I say go for it. But don't spend the money for the sake of pleasing the fans - which I am most worried of from our boards.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
So VonAm

if we do bring in 3 new signings, who are your bets?

It looks like Barzagli is done and dusted (though you never know with delirious Zamparini), and I have a feeling Mascherano and possibly even Tevez (I would say no to the latter) might be in black and white by next summer. I want Bojinov to get prolonged chance but he could be gone to make way for Tevez. Dani Alves would be more than welcome but Zaccardo will do as well.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
SlimValdi said:
He is no comparasion to Trez but he is available and i think willing to join in Jan and cant realy see better FW willing to join in Jan .
trez wont leave till the summer at the earliest, so carraciolo in jan is out of the question, by the summer clubs are more likely to accept offers

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I want Juve's three French players that DD talked about (IF and only IF David was sold) to be:

Giuly
Delporte
Boumsong

what you think
please discush

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Wraith said:
How can Barzagli's transfer be done even though the transfer window is closed?
All indications seems to me that Juve officials have already met Barzagli in private and probably ironed out some kind of deals. Of course most deals in the game are done in a underhanded way thesedays anyway. Many things could go wrong do especially if a guy called "Delierious Zampa" is a chairman.

Any info Delporte? Havent seen this guy play. But if he is anywhere good as Gourcuff was against AEK Athens in Milan than I am all up for it. Zebina is definetely gone IMO. No coach is going to keep a who refused to play. That leaves possible two french signings. Giuly was a quality for Monaco but he isnt valuable enough to take up the Rafa Palladino's spot at this point in career. Jacques Faty is a sure signing though since he could come here for free next summer.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Jacques said:
I want Juve's three French players that DD talked about (IF and only IF David was sold) to be:

Giuly
Delporte
Boumsong

what you think
please discush

i want mavuba.

giuly? fook that little pecker

OP
boekhorst

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #191
    if i become didier with the 30 milion cash i will buy barzagli, felipe and 1 Defensive Midfielder, for striker i think raffaelle palladino will become the replacement ...

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
    boekhorst said:
    if i become didier with the 30 milion cash i will buy barzagli, felipe and 1 Defensive Midfielder, for striker i think raffaelle palladino will become the replacement ...
    Couldn't be more agreeing!

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Stampa tedesca: Juventus in pole position per Klose

14:00 del 29 novembre

Miroslav Klose

Miroslav Klose è destinato a diventare uno dei pezzi pregiati del prossimo mercato estivo. Il 28enne attaccante del Werder Brema ha il contratto in scadenza nel 2008 ed a fine stagione potrebbe cambiare aria per provare un'esperienza all'estero.

Secondo l'edizione odierna della Bild, la squadra in pole position per il suo acquisto sarebbe la Juventus (40%), alla ricerca di un erede di Trezeguet destinato al Lione. Meno chances per gli altri club interessati: Chelsea (29%), Barcellona (10%), Bayern Monaco (1%), mentre il Werder avrebbe il 20% di possibilità di convincere il nazionale tedesco a restare.

Il direttore generale del Werder Brema, Klaus Allofs ha dichiarato: "Klose non ci ha ancora comunicato le sue intenzioni per il futuro. La nostra volontà è quella di tenerlo, ma ovviamente ha diverse altre richieste. Tutto è possibile".

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    klose's contract expires in 2008 so this summer he will go for relatively cheap. ANd according to a survey Juve are in pole to get him with 40% of the preference

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)