Trezeguet might be sold! (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
we're talking abt trez leaving.
we've mentioned gilardino as an option.
milan baros might be a gud replacement to if v dont get gila.
hes a good player.he might not have succeded in the epl,but hey..even crespo and veron failed in the epl!
baros is more suited to the serie A.
he might b a good option.

though gila and cassano shud be on the top of the list.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Barca, for one.
Arsenal might too:

Trezeguet: I’d Like To Play With Henry At Club Level
4/18/2005 11:09:00 AM
Juventus striker David Trezeguet says he would one day like to play with France team-mate Thierry Henry at club level.
"We have a perfect understanding, so yes, of course, that would be nice," he told World Soccer.

Sometimes when we talk we say that we have to play together again.

"I am sure it will happen, but I can’t say where."

On a future move to the Premiership, Trezeguet added: "It would be nice to play in England, why not? But there are other countries in Europe I like such as Spain and, of course, Italy"
goal.com

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I think that Trezeguet is staying, it is more likely that DP is sold than the Frenchie
Who'll buy DP? Palermo? Some other southerner team?

No one's going to make a good offer for him.

Trez on the other hand can still be sold for a good amount of money, especially to some spaniard or brit team. I can imagine arsenal wanting him, to round up their french collection, or even chelsea. And why not Barsa or whoever is third in spain wanting to fortify their team for next year's champions...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
David Del Piero, you actually HOPE Kovac joins juve next season ?

Have you ever seen him play ?!
I have followed Croatia national team for a loooong time. And Watched many Bayern München games. So yes. I have seen him play. He is like Teddy Lucic of Sweden. Never making a bad game and doesn't stick out, but he's doing a great job.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Mutu - Cassano - Zlatan "El tridente" :cool:
Wouldn't that be Il Tridente? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think El is Spanish. And since I am planning on studying Italian next year, I might wanna get started now already :D.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

I have followed Croatia national team for a loooong time. And Watched many Bayern München games. So yes. I have seen him play. He is like Teddy Lucic of Sweden. Never making a bad game and doesn't stick out, but he's doing a great job.
Actually, quite the opposite is true. Or he plays a great match, but he often tends to play awfull matches in which he makes a howler. He's like Croatia's Montero..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)