Trezeguet might be sold! (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Gilardino is a must in my opinion. forget cassano, we have mutu, del piero and zlatan. that is more than enough for support strikers. we havent lacked support strikers this season, only a target man.

I'd prefer to use the cash on a right back and killer midfielder to help out emerson.

-----------mutu

-----gila---------zlatan

thats perfect.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    no thats not perfect!

Gilardino is the goalscorer mutu is tha playmaker so it would be better:

--------gilardino-----------
    --Mutu-----Ibarhimovic--

it makes more sense.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Why would you wanna sell the Spanish Killer? The guy sits on the bench, never complains about anything and scores crutial goals in crutial games...

Forza Zalayeta!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
    I would be willing to let MUTU go, IF only we get BOTH Gila and Cassano.

Actually, if Cassano is so much trouble to bring, I think Mutu and Gila would do fine for us.

Gila suits our style of play.
    I won't accept the sour grapes from those who dismiss Gila lately -- at least they seem to be on the basis that rumors have him going to Milan. He's a quality striker with a bright future ahead of him. Despite the big Parma cash and talent drain this year, he's still managed to be second only to Montella among Serie A leading scorers.

I would replace Trez with Gila in a heartbeat if we could.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I concur Greg. Also I think Gilardino can take a lot more punishment than Trezeguet, a player who seems to have injuries every season.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
    Gila for Trez anyday, and a move does look likely as Trez gets payed way too much to be injured all the time and looks set to be replaced, and Gila's entire family love Juventus. Hopefully we get him!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

I won't accept the sour grapes from those who dismiss Gila lately -- at least they seem to be on the basis that rumors have him going to Milan. He's a quality striker with a bright future ahead of him. Despite the big Parma cash and talent drain this year, he's still managed to be second only to Montella among Serie A leading scorers.

I would replace Trez with Gila in a heartbeat if we could.
    Right, its not effective to bring in support strikers eventhough cassano finishes well too, We need Pure Striker and thats what Gila is.

He is a great striker to use on the counter attack as he HOLDS and DIstributes very well along with deadly finishing. DONT LET MILAN Get this guy.

Mar 6, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

Right, its not effective to bring in support strikers eventhough cassano finishes well too, We need Pure Striker and thats what Gila is.

He is a great striker to use on the counter attack as he HOLDS and DIstributes very well along with deadly finishing. DONT LET MILAN Get this guy.
    Dont worry, I'm sure moggi's gonna pull a leggrotagglie on Milan..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
    no thats not perfect!

Gilardino is the goalscorer mutu is tha playmaker so it would be better:

--------gilardino-----------
    --Mutu-----Ibarhimovic--

it makes more sense.
    dude, i meant mutu behind zlatan and gilardino....not the way you thought.:(

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    well its your fault you put it the wrong way round

Gilardino is a must in my opinion. forget cassano, we have mutu, del piero and zlatan. that is more than enough for support strikers. we havent lacked support strikers this season, only a target man.
    I'd prefer to use the cash on a right back and killer midfielder to help out emerson.
    -----------mutu
    -----gila---------zlatan
    thats perfect.
    it should be than

----gila-------zlatan
    -------mutu----------

in my opinion its better to play with 2 support strikers with gila thats the way he plays in parma.

so a 4-3-2-1 formation would be great.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    A problem with 4-3-2-1 is that it lacks with though. I'd rather have something like 4-2-3-1 with Del Piero or Cassano as a left side playmaker.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Trez future in doubt
    Friday 15 April, 2005

Reports in Italy are gathering pace that David Trezeguet will leave Juventus at the end of the season.

Unconfirmed whispers in the peninsula claim that his relationship with the outfit is deteriorating and a summer exit is a real possibility.

Trezeguet was already on the verge of quitting the Bianconeri last summer when a move to Barcelona was seemingly already lined up.

However, the club decided to extend his contract – which was set to expire in 2006 – at the request of new boss Fabio Capello.

Juventus could now be planning a future without the former Monaco man though after a nightmare campaign at the Delle Alpi.

Trezeguet has rarely featured this term as a result of his constant injury problems.

He missed three months of the season following shoulder injury, he was then sidelined with a virus and is currently out for 20 days because of an ankle problem.

Juve may now cash in on the striker with Barcelona or a move to the Premiership being touted.

The Italian giants are allegedly ready to sacrifice the international given the explosion of Zlatan Ibrahimovic this term.

There are even reports that Juve could replace Trezeguet by signing Parma hotshot and Italian international Alberto Gilardino.

Juventus have a reputation for selling big name players after the departures of Roberto Baggio, Zinedine Zidane and Christian Vieri in recent history.

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    im praying so hardddddd to get gila it would be a nightmare for the milanisti. plzzzzzzzzzzz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)