Trezeguet might be sold! (2 Viewers)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Juve, Trezeguet verso l'addio. L'erede sara' Nonda del Monaco

Il futuro di Trezeguet a Torino non e' piu' scontato. Il centravanti franco-argentino piace molto a Capello ma i continui infortuni hanno iniziato a pesare e in societa' si comincia a prendere in considerazione una possibile cessione.

In casa Juve si sta pensando seriamente all'erede di Trezeguet e il principale candidato rimane Shabani Nonda del Monaco. In Italia piacciono invece Caracciolo e Iaquinta.
Redazione GoalCity

That means: treze is likely to be going and his heir would be nonda.

The future of treze at torino is not 100% anymore. Treze, who capello likes very much, has become an injury prone and this is starting to weigh on the the juventus club and so it is taken into consideration a possible transfer.
If this is true than the principal candidate can be nonda/caraciolo/iaquinta.

btw in other news:

Juve, sfida al Milan: il dopo Trezeguet puo' essere Gilardino

Moggi ci prova. Si sa che per il re del mercato non esistono missioni impossibili, ma stavolta 'big' Luciano si e' scelto una gatta da pelare davvero brutta: sfidare il Milan per il cartellino di Gilardino. Il bomber del Parma ha raggiunto un accordo con il club di Silvio Berlusconi gia' da qualche mese. L'intesa tra club e giocatore prevede un maxi contratto di cinque anni. Il problema resta il Parma, che da questa cessione vorrebbe ricavare 20 mln. Cifre d'altri tempi, che Moggi e' sicuro di abbassare, magari inserendo contropartite tecniche nell'affare. Convincere Gila non dovrebbe essere difficile visto che la sua squadra del cuore e' proprio la Vecchia Signora: "Ma ora devo comportarmi da professionista - si schernisce l'azzurro - e pensare solo al Parma. A fine stagione vedremo cosa succede".
Redazione GoalCity

Moggi is launching an offer for gilardino as well!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
OFF TOPIC:
dj leli i have two questions for u :

1-wich is the language they speak and study in Malta?
its Italian or smth like this?

2-have u any idea how mach an air ticket, tour-retour
Athens-Malta, Malta-Athens costs?

Thank u

ON topic:

i m sick and tired of waiting Treze to come back,
he wont be able to help us against pool too,
another absent year full of dubius accidentations and stuff
Sold or not

(that goal against REAL and they way he shake his head while joking away with a smile after a goal from the opponent nets might make me stand him around another year since we wont have a good offer to sell him)

we have to find the striker finisher who will replace treze next year

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Just to add more wood to the fire:

Trezeguet Out Until May
4/13/2005 6:18:00 PM
David Trezeguet is set to miss another 20 days of action, reveal reports surfacing out of the Italian media.
His ankle injury, that put him out of contention for a place in tonight’s Champions League clash against Liverpool, is more serious than previously thought.

Trezeguet has played only in 12 of the 30 Serie A matches played thus far in this season as a result of the various injuries he has been forced to endure.

The Frenchman’s precarious physical condition and his high salary are making the Juve management think it might be better to sell him over the course of the summer.

Monaco striker Nonda appears set to replace ‘Trez’ in case he leaves the city of Turin.

Goal.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Mark

You say that Cassano/Zlatan its going to be our front line but I don't see Cassano in your list of predictions...???:confused::D:D:D

Because it is forgranted that Cassano e bianconero :D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
we need Cassano AND a goalscorer like Gilardino!!! it will be the dynanic duo :D or we can play like this upfront:

---Cassano---Zlatan---Mutu

But I don't think we will score that many goals without a player like Gilagol / Trez

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    Re: Cronios:
    OFF TOPIC: dj leli i have two questions for u : 1-wich is the language they speak and study in Malta? its Italian or smth like this? 2-have u any idea how mach an air ticket, tour-retour Athens-Malta, Malta-Athens costs? Thank u
    1: Our mainlanguage is maltese, 2nd language practicaly know by everyone is english and 3rd language is italian. Italy plays an influetial part in our life. Most of our channels on tv are italian etc ..

2: i am not really that aware about the cost of flights. you should ask at the airport or somthing. why are you intrested in studying in malta? we have many students in malta al around the year. In summer we have a lot from sweden etc.... :strong:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    I would be willing to let MUTU go, IF only we get BOTH Gila and Cassano.

Actually, if Cassano is so much trouble to bring, I think Mutu and Gila would do fine for us.

Gila suits our style of play.

Jul 28, 2002
    im tired of sicknote, its been a long time since he was a real goalscorer, not jus a tap away player. Sell him and get someone more effective.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
    This is so funny: Maybe Nonda is going to replace Trezeguet. This is so fvckin' untrue. How can someone like Nonda replace a Trezeguet. I hope this is another joke of goal.com. Gilardino is a perfect replacement for Trezeguet. Instead of Trezegoal we get Gilagoal;) Who imagine this: Cassano-Gilardino. Damn, to good to be true...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)