Trezeguet might be sold! (3 Viewers)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Trez future in doubt
Friday 15 April, 2005
Reports in Italy are gathering pace that David Trezeguet will leave Juventus at the end of the season.

Unconfirmed whispers in the peninsula claim that his relationship with the outfit is deteriorating and a summer exit is a real possibility.

Trezeguet was already on the verge of quitting the Bianconeri last summer when a move to Barcelona was seemingly already lined up.

However, the club decided to extend his contract – which was set to expire in 2006 – at the request of new boss Fabio Capello.

Juventus could now be planning a future without the former Monaco man though after a nightmare campaign at the Delle Alpi.

Trezeguet has rarely featured this term as a result of his constant injury problems.

He missed three months of the season following shoulder injury, he was then sidelined with a virus and is currently out for 20 days because of an ankle problem.

Juve may now cash in on the striker with Barcelona or a move to the Premiership being touted.

The Italian giants are allegedly ready to sacrifice the international given the explosion of Zlatan Ibrahimovic this term.

There are even reports that Juve could replace Trezeguet by signing Parma hotshot and Italian international Alberto Gilardino.

Juventus have a reputation for selling big name players after the departures of Roberto Baggio, Zinedine Zidane and Christian Vieri in recent history.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Your wishes will be granted. ;)

Capello convinced him to stay another year. This summer it,s time to cash in. :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
who needs a bloody target man unless we're playing long ball! Zlats could do it anyway if we needed him to

im#1

Apr 15, 2005
i think the best way is to get rid of zalayata
get gialrdino and keep trez as a super sub the way milan is using crspo. at least for the CL he can be very useful. dont forget what he did to real just after returning from injury.

zlatan- mutu - gilardino - DP - Traz
i think this is a euro level attack

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Get Gilardino! We need a scoring machine. We have a great assisting striker with Zlatan, who is tall and well built for a striker, but nobody is there for the finishing. Trez was it, years ago, but he is washed out. Gila is the solution! GET HIM!

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i agree.we need gilardino.but i hate to say this,he's been linked mroe strongly to milan than juve.juve have been linked to cassano.and i hope we get cassano.i know he lacks discipline,but on the other hand capello is the only one who can control him.im sure he'll do wonders at juventus.he's got greatness written all over him.

im a big trezeguet fan,and i wud hate to see him leave,unless of course juve get gilardino:D
gilardino and cassano..tht wud be the BOMB!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Trez thanks patient Juve
Saturday 16 April, 2005
David Trezeguet has spoken of his continuing injury worries and insists he wants to stay on and repay Juve for their confidence in him.

“For now all I can do is concentrate on getting better and I have to forget about football for a while,” said the Frenchman.

The former Monaco striker has been beset by injuries throughout his Juventus career, but this season has included shoulder surgery and a recurring ankle inflammation that has ruled him out for the next three weeks.

“I tried until the last minute to be ready for the game against Liverpool, but the pain was just too great and I had to give up,” he confided.

This latest setback has prompted Press stories that the Bianconeri will cash in on Trezeguet in the summer with a move to Barcelona, replacing him with Monaco’s Shabani Nonda.

“I can assure you that I want to stay on at Juventus and return to winning ways in Turin,” insisted Trez. “I have to repay the faith that this club has shown in me.”

Meanwhile, Juve have confirmed that they will visit Japan on their summer tour from June 1 to 7 with games against Yokohama Marinos and FC Tokyo in the Yamazaki Nabisco Cup. A Juventus Soccer School will also be created in Mexico City.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Barcelona have some nice name at their club. i wouldnt mind selling Trezeguet to barca to maybe get riquelme. that would be a good move and i dont think barca would not accept as riquelme isnt in their plans.

trezeguet for riquelme.
gilardino replaces trezeguet at juve
no need for cassano when you have zlatan, riquelme, mutu and riquelme (pulling strings from midfield)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)