Trezeguet blasts Juve management (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
"La Juve mi aveva dato la sua parola e non l'ha mantenuta. È una società che non può permettersi questo tipo di atteggiamenti. Ho dimostrato quello che dovevo, ora sta a loro accettare quello che chiedo. Mi sento forte, forse più del solito si parla di Morientes e di Gilardino. Ma quello che verrà al mio posto dovrà segnare 20 gol all'anno. E non è così scontato."

"Juve gave me their word and broke it. It is a society that cannot allow this type of attitude. I showed what I have, now they have to accept what I demand. I feel strong, maybe even more than before. The rumored players to replace me like Morientes and Gilardino need to score 20 goals per year. It's not that easy."

I guess he's gonna leave after these *kind* words to Moggi and cie. If they gave their word to him that they would extend his contract I,d have to agree with him. I don't like the fact he thinks he's better than Mori and Gila. Maybe he his but shut up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wow David, settle down buddy.

Trezeguet misses more chances than he takes, and Gilardino has scored more than him this season. I think Alberto would be able to fulfill David's demands of 20 goals.

May 4, 2004
hmm i feel sad.. to hear him say, they broke the promises they made. :down:

i really think we should bring a new attacker in juve, one who can more then trez, and both gila and cheva can... but i still am like im gonna cry, seeing trez speak like that, and knowing he will leave :down: !

but life goes on!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
OK, the to faces of the coin:

-IN one way... its very shamefull what juve management did. They promised soemthing to Trez and they broke their promise. I understand why he is pissed.

-The other face of the plot, is that Juventus desesperately need this money to buy new players...plus there are couple of players like Morientes and Gilaridno..who can control the ball and pass better than Trez.
Juve needs to sell him.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
no thankyou for morientes. trezeguet is MUCH better then him.

morientes is old and spanish(they dont tend to do well in serie a). i would keep trez ahead of him.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++

morientes is old and spanish(they dont tend to do well in serie a). i would keep trez ahead of him.
i would bring Gilardino or Cheva!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    I read the interview in French and to clarify, he doesn't say he's better than Mori and Gila. He said that he's better than before.

And the thing that shocked me is that he mentioned that Juve want 40-50m €

They're crazy!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++

Morientes have much better ball control than Trez...and he knows how to score. Trez knows how to score very well..but he can even run with the ball. IMO morientes is more balanced as a whole.
    Anyways.. there is the TAbu about the spanish players coming to serie A.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    mark, I think the sheer fact that Trez can command such a high transfer value in today's moderate market proves that he's actually worth a lot!!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
    I read the interview in French and to clarify, he doesn't say he's better than Mori and Gila. He said that he's better than before.

And the thing that shocked me is that he mentioned that Juve want 40-50m €

They're crazy!
    My grandmother is worth that.

David is talking bullshit and I don't like to see him leave in that way, but that was not needed. A kind "goodbye, it was great, but at the end we had our deifferences" would have been enough. Really sad to let him go in that way.......

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Yes he's worth a lot but in today's world it's too much. Anyway, he only wants to go to Spain and I don't think Barça can pat that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

My grandmother is worth that.

David is talking bullshit and I don't like to see him leave in that way, but that was not needed. A kind "goodbye, it was great, but at the end we had our deifferences" would have been enough. Really sad to let him go in that way.......
    Mm, be in his shoes.... he must be really pissed when thinking about how a serious entreprise like Juve is playing wih him in that way. Sadly..for the Juve management is do or die here.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
    Yes he's worth a lot but in today's world it's too much. Anyway, he only wants to go to Spain and I don't think Barça can pat that.
    But isn't it strange that clubs like Barcelona, Arsenal, Chelsea, Real Madrid apparently are willing to pay that much for him (and have been so for a couple of years) while we consider him a failure? Something doesn't add up...

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

But isn't it strange that clubs like Barcelona, Arsenal, Chelsea, Real Madrid apparently are willing to pay that much for him (and have been so for a couple of years) while we consider him a failure? Something doesn't add up...
    I don't consider him a failure. Maybe the management does by not giving him what he wants. If team are willing to pay that amount of money ley,s do it and buy Gilardino, emerson and Ferrari for 40-50m €.

I understand what your saying, we don't want to pay him more(they think he doesn't deserve it) but we want 40-50m € for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)