Trezeguet blasts Juve management (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, there goes the Rothen-Trezeguet link up I was hoping for. Just imagine how many goals Trezeguet would score if he had someone like Rothen on the left wing.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Wow David, settle down buddy.

Trezeguet misses more chances than he takes, and Gilardino has scored more than him this season. I think Alberto would be able to fulfill David's demands of 20 goals.
actually trezeguet have a more goal per game ratio than gilardino.. ;)

but if i be David Trezeguet i will also be pissed . they have the promissed to give him a new contract if he gave them gols l.. and he gave them goasl... Juve's management is a total prick when it comes to deleivering promises... at this rate we will lose a lot of foreign world class players and will be harder to attarct others to come..

Geof

May 14, 2004
he's a great player, it's sad to see him leave like that.

Of course if what he say is true, he is right.

But 40-50M €? that seems alot! Three years ago, this could've happen, but today?? Except of course if Abramovich dreams about Trez tonight!
Go whisper in his ears!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I find that rather hard to believe, at least in the final 4 months of the season.
the last time i cheked Trezeguet only 2nd to Shechenko in terms of goals per game ratio .. i wish they still have that yahoo thing i can keep it updated...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
"La Juve mi aveva dato la sua parola e non l'ha mantenuta. È una società che non può permettersi questo tipo di atteggiamenti. Ho dimostrato quello che dovevo, ora sta a loro accettare quello che chiedo. Mi sento forte, forse più del solito si parla di Morientes e di Gilardino. Ma quello che verrà al mio posto dovrà segnare 20 gol all'anno. E non è così scontato."

"Juve gave me their word and broke it. It is a society that cannot allow this type of attitude. I showed what I have, now they have to accept what I demand. I feel strong, maybe even more than before. The rumored players to replace me like Morientes and Gilardino need to score 20 goals per year. It's not that easy."

I guess he's gonna leave after these *kind* words to Moggi and cie. If they gave their word to him that they would extend his contract I,d have to agree with him. I don't like the fact he thinks he's better than Mori and Gila. Maybe he his but shut up.

Thats all nice, but we need a 30 goals a season striker. Someone like Ruud, or shevchenko, or Vieri, or Ronaldo...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Is there such a player Martin?

Afaik, noone has scored more than 40 goals this season in the "Big leagues"

AFAIK, Henry, Drogba, Larsson (maybe) all have more than 30 (in all competitions), but who has scored 40+?

Sep 14, 2003
You know,I expected an outburst from him but I was expecting it after he left the team. He must be really p*ssed off to say this before his departure.

It's amazing how badly the management handles these situations.....

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Trez hits out at Juve

Football Italia

David Trezeguet’s Juventus career looks over after the Frenchman blasted the Italian giants.

"The club gave me their word but they haven’t maintained their promise," said the striker from France’s Euro 2004 training base.

"They shouldn’t act in such a way. I’ve demonstrated my worth and now it is up to them to meet my demands."

Trezeguet was probably making reference to the fact that he hasn’t been offered an improved deal by the club.

The former Monaco man is only tied to the Delle Alpi outfit until 2005 but talks over an extension have stalled.

That has led to numerous reports that Trez, who allegedly only earns the same amount as defender Mark Iuliano, will be sold this summer.

But it doesn’t seem as if the international is heading for the exit quietly, insisting that he will be missed if he does leave.

"I feel as good as ever," he added. "There is talk of Fernando Morientes and Alberto Gilardino joining the club.

"But whoever takes my place in the side will have to score 20 goals a season and that won’t be easy."

It’s understood that Trezeguet will either join Barcelona or Chelsea, as Juve don’t want to lose him on a free transfer next year.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its really sad,,, im talking about his case.

We all know that he is a limited striker.... but put yourself in his place.. He tried his best to score...and in fact he scored a lot of goals taking in consideration the crap we are right now.
It must be frustrating to reacha a goal to stay ina club that lie to you, but at the same ime,we need to sell him.

I fokin hate this situation. Why things had to go in this way?...fokin crap season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)