Trez stays..renews till 2011 (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
With this, Trez has reached legendary status. Regardless scoring a goal or 100 goals in the next 4 years, playing for Juve for 11 years is enough in my book.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Trez staying with Juve!
Monday 25 June, 2007

David Trezeguet has completed a sensational U-turn and signed a four-year contract extension with Juventus.

“I am proud to have tied my name to Juventus. Today I have taken an important decision for my career and my life,” stated the former Monaco hitman.

“This is a club which has given me a lot and I want to keep on winning with them,” announced the French international.

“In the last two weeks I have appreciated the effort of the Board and the respect they have towards me.

“This is an attitude which has led me to forget our past misunderstandings and look to the future,” concluded Trezegol.

Trezeguet has been at Juventus for seven seasons, scoring 140 goals, and was ready to leave after the last Serie B game against Spezia.

“We have talked a lot to David and we have come to an agreement which satisfies both parties,” said director general Jean-Claude Blanc.

“We have always had the intention of confirming a champion like him, who has written the history of Juventus,” he concluded.

Juve boss Claudio Ranieri will now be able to count on a first class attack with Trezeguet, Alessandro Del Piero, Raffaele Palladino and the newly-signed Vincenzo Iaquinta.

Trezeguet’s renewal could soon be followed by those of Mauro Camoranesi and Pavel Nedved after reports they are close to extending their stays at the Stadio Olimpico.

Football Italia

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Trez staying with Juve!
Monday 25 June, 2007

David Trezeguet has completed a sensational U-turn and signed a four-year contract extension with Juventus.

“I am proud to have tied my name to Juventus. Today I have taken an important decision for my career and my life,” stated the former Monaco hitman.

“This is a club which has given me a lot and I want to keep on winning with them,” announced the French international.

“In the last two weeks I have appreciated the effort of the Board and the respect they have towards me.

“This is an attitude which has led me to forget our past misunderstandings and look to the future,” concluded Trezegol.

Trezeguet has been at Juventus for seven seasons, scoring 140 goals, and was ready to leave after the last Serie B game against Spezia.

“We have talked a lot to David and we have come to an agreement which satisfies both parties,” said director general Jean-Claude Blanc.

“We have always had the intention of confirming a champion like him, who has written the history of Juventus,” he concluded.

Juve boss Claudio Ranieri will now be able to count on a first class attack with Trezeguet, Alessandro Del Piero, Raffaele Palladino and the newly-signed Vincenzo Iaquinta.

Trezeguet’s renewal could soon be followed by those of Mauro Camoranesi and Pavel Nedved after reports they are close to extending their stays at the Stadio Olimpico.

Football Italia
You're fast!:tup::pint:

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Treze is ours.He will remain an icon for Juve .
Remember his goals against Milan(his face just after the scoring is on this thread),and Real ,and against ,evereyone.
Just Camo to sign.
We are on the road again.
Can not wait the game against that graveyard for players aka Inter.
We will kill 'em for fun.
FORZA JUVE.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
fukk no!!!!

darnn,4 more years watching your inactivity and hattricks against Ascoli!!!!
Hey, he scored in a hell of a lot of important games for us in 04/05 and 05/06. Are you mental?

He was injured for most of 04/05 but never forget the header at San Siro ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)