Trez stays..renews till 2011 (1 Viewer)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
SWEET .. great news .. Gives us a morale boost .. yay ...

I'd like to thank David for his decision .. and everyone who made that extension easier ...

Forza Juve .. Forza Juventini :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Trez has his off periods, but he's a critical piece and has played such an important role in recent Juve history. I'm thrilled to have him stay on.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Fantastic news to wake up to, Forza Trez. Though he must feel a bit silly after all those "I'm leaving and taking my goals with me" talk :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i just hope he wont overtake del piero's amazing scoreline
Forget Andy and Graham for a moment...

but when I read this, I thought, "WTF is that supposed to mean?"

Buddy, you're no better than the people who gave Hank Aaron death threats because his career home record was about to eclipse Babe Ruth's. Worse, it's as if you're a Wilwaukee Brewers fan when you gave him the death threat. :rolleyes2

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:p :rofl: ....c'mon man he aint that bad...what surprised me was that he got a FOUR year extension...i thought 2 maybe 3 would the max they would offer him
It's actually a 3 year extension, since he still had a year left on his contract. By the end of his contract he'll be 34, which means that he'll be tied to Juve for the remainder of his career prime :tup: This basically means Trez will be ours until it's time for him to go back to Monaco or something ;)

btw I added the last paragraph to the 'Club' section of Trezeguet's Wikipedia page :cool: , because it previously read "Trez played probably his last match for Juventus and has been linked with a number of clubs"

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Does any1 know how much he will be getting??
Thats an interesting question...

Even if we sell him next year, keeping him now was the right decision
and a great prestige booster, Trezequet really worked all the money he might ask and we owe him that, he had a 10+years carrier here, he is the most prolific foreign striker our club ever had, he s been with us even in serie b !
And its very very difficult to replace him, strikers like him are very rare and very very expensive, keeping him solves many problems, our backbone players are here,
new players are here, we look strong.
I m dieing to learn how our noob managers pullet that of!!

Congrats to them and congrats to the great Juve legend, David Trezequet:pint: :pint: :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)