Totti rejects to play for italy...again!! (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Well... hatred is part of the game we call football. It cannot survive without players and it cannot survive without clubs and it cannot survive without supporters; we all know that along with rivalries comes hate and along with hate comes violence. It's only natural and while negative it's one of the many different facets that comprise the human race. And although most of the time it's rather ugly, hate is also sometimes a good thing.

Personally, I only hate a few entities in this life, and one of them is Manchester United. They are probably the club I despise the most in this world, and if you have ever spent time in America with Manure fans and the football coverage, you'd probably start hating them as well or at least becoming sick of it. That said, I think I hold a right to "hate" them. I also hate some players and you probably can figure out which ones through experiances on here.

But yeah, I agree with you for the most part. Too many people on here just patrol the forums saying fuck Inter, fuck Ibrahimovic, fuck this fuck that without adding anything useful at all. Thankfully, though, there are a few posters who do add quite a lot and many of them are posting within this thread. What a surprise.
I don't think you hate Manchester united or the players you sare talking about , you might dislike them immensely but hatred , i doubt that. Hatred is like the Inter fans years ago who burnt his season ticket because they bought Slavatore Schilacci, and he could not abide by a sicilian at his club, now that is hatred. I seriously doubt if we bought a player from manchester United, you will stop supporting Juventus. A lot of people use the word hate like it is as simple as dislike or irritated by or someone annoys but to hate now that is really deep. That comes from sheer ignorance as a human being. I woul dnot be human if there are some clubs out there that i dont dislike. I am not a manchester united fan either and at one time I did not like Milan (in fact, during Capello's era, i did not like them at all, mainly because of their 1-0 victories) But I did not hate them because I liked some of their players. Just like i really do like Cristiano Ronaldo as a player. I guess I don't allow football or anything to totally consume me to the extent that i start hating for no apparent reason. I do not like any team that Alberto Zaccheroni manages or George Graham. But I ma very sure if I ever met these guys, I would sit down with them and disuss football because no doubt they would enrich my knowledge. So how can i possibly say I hate them?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
At some point maybe, but if u compare their primes, there's no way Totti is even close to Del Piero.

And if u like Totti so much why dont u join the Roma's fan page insted?!?!?
I hate Totti. I am not blind though, he´s better than Delpie. Always was.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
I didn't said that you are not entitled to your opinion.

You both think that Totti is way better than Del Piero, I'm fine with that. I'll go on with my life then.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am not that freak's fan, but he has a talent, that's a fact. and my opinion is he is much better and gives more to a team than Del Piero.

Jul 26, 2007
hello everybody, this is my first post here:)

anyway, i think totti is a little bit better than alex on the field, but then again alex certainly has greater spirit by continuing to play with the azzurri although hes a sub most of the matches. so i think i will give the edge to alex regarding whos better.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
hello everybody, this is my first post here:)

anyway, i think totti is a little bit better than alex on the field, but then again alex certainly has greater spirit by continuing to play with the azzurri although hes a sub most of the matches. so i think i will give the edge to alex regarding whos better.
Welcome. You are now doomed on this forum for suggesting anyone is better than Del Piero.

Round here Del Piero is considered to be God like.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I am not that freak's fan, but he has a talent, that's a fact. and my opinion is he is much better and gives more to a team than Del Piero.
i think any (truly) objective fan would concede that totti is,infact, a special talent, capable of brilliance and probably italys most naturally gifted player in living memory.
what lets him down, and has always been his achilles heel is his temperament, something that delpiehas never had a problem with. totti with del piero's attitude and brain could ahve been the biggest footballing star on the planet,as it stands it is evry sad for italy that he is retiting, simply ebcause we have never gotten to seriously see just what he could have been truly capable of.

on teh other hand,most del piero fans(me included) will point to the terrible injury alex recieved and wonder, just what sort of impact could he have made on teh world stage if he had stayed clear of major injuries

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Too many valid points to multiquote...

Andy, Jun-Hide, Denco, Stu very valid points.
MARK, xcen3x, Khalil, Red, Eddy, Snoop, & Bes a humour laced debate!
Boz anyone looking at old video clips of ADP would have to concede that it is a plain matter of fact & not just yours & my personal opinions that his golden era was 1995-1998. As a Hearts fan, you must have had orgasms watching what he did to Glasgow Rangers at Ibrox Park!
Juve baby Totti has talent, but I prefer him as an actor both on & off the pitch. If he has any sense he'll continue with his tv career, (he's becoming quite the celebrity)...and leave the football to Alex!!!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Too many valid points to multiquote...

Andy, Jun-Hide, Denco, Stu very valid points.
MARK, xcen3x, Khalil, Red, Eddy, Snoop, & Bes a humour laced debate!
Boz anyone looking at old video clips of ADP would have to concede that it is a plain matter of fact & not just yours & my personal opinions that his golden era was 1995-1998. As a Hearts fan, you must have had orgasms watching what he did to Glasgow Rangers at Ibrox Park!
Juve baby Totti has talent, but I prefer him as an actor both on & off the pitch. If he has any sense he'll continue with his tv career, (he's becoming quite the celebrity)...and leave the football to Alex!!!
well of course i agre that delpie was incredible pre-injury and really could have been even more of a global phenominon.

as for the destroying of rangers.......oh you knows it:smoke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)