Totti rejects to play for italy...again!! (1 Viewer)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Francesco Totti has harshly criticized Albertini who tried to persuade the Roma captain to help out the Azzurri…

Francesco Totti has verbally attacked Demetrio Albertini, who recently declared that Totti could have perfectly helped the Azzurri out in recent matches.
“I don’t know why he says things like that, maybe they tell him to do so,” argued the Roma Captain.
“In any case, I don’t bother too much with him anymore. He is someone who talks too much and now all I do is ignore what he says.
Totti then moved on to discuss his bitterness with the decision to start the Serie A on the 26th of August and has threatened to leave the Italian footballer’s association.
“I have made my decision: they either listen to us or else I will quit the Italian footballer’s association. We are the key figures but at the same time they don’t listen to us.
“Whoever has decided to let the new Serie A season start on August the 26th has obviously not even considered Donadoni’s demand to set the starting date on the 19th of August.
At last, Totti spoke about his possibility of playing for the Azzurri.
“It would be hard to play games for AS Roma and the Italian national team all at once. However I still haven’t made a final decision and I will discuss about this with Riva and Donadoni.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
screw him hes a douche. he sucked during the world cup anyway and now he just wants attention because nobody talks about him anymore. he loves the attention that he gets from the media and all the questions everybody is asked he loves to see his fat head in the media and he likes being so wanted by everybody. if i were donadoni id send a message to him. the nazionale are not your personal team that u can quite whenever you want just to get attention, your not here, and your not welcome back totti get over yourself and stop using the nazionale to get attention you fat douche"

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
stick potti and this thread in the trash can
He has talent, we can't dispute that, but my argument as to how much he has is that even as a young player, Del Piero had already achieved more, & risen higher than Totti by comparison. Before anyone shoots me down, sure, Alex had the advantage of being at a bigger club & loyalty tied Totti to Roma. But if Totti was as good as is made out, being at Roma wouldn't have held him back. I've got 4 words to hammer my argument home..."Luigi Riva at Cagliari!" One of not just Italy's but ALL football's brightest ever stars!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
View attachment 33523

Let's also say he's making a fortune from all the different "Life is now" cell phone ads & others running in Italy right now...he's got his mind on things other than football! I predict a tv career ahead...the women at least in Italy, love him!!!

And Badass, I call him worse than that!!!
totti did do that dreadful fiat advert

this is the italian version, i love the bit where it says "totti shoots - hits the post" and in the english version it says Gooooooooooooooooalllllllllllllllll tottiiiiiiiiiiiii unlike this boring version

yes cassano was an orphan at an early age hence his rubbish upbringing and his atitude problem

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
this is the italian version, i love the bit where it says "totti shoots - hits the post" and in the english version it says Gooooooooooooooooalllllllllllllllll tottiiiiiiiiiiiii unlike this boring version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhdoEcoJmdA

yes cassano was an orphan at an early age hence his rubbish upbringing and his atitude problem
Never saw that film clip till now...as it happens there are none of his ads running at the moment. He's probably too busy making more to want to play football for Italy! I knew Cassano was the result of a meeting with a back-street Bari "hood" & a hooker, but I didn't know he was orphaned...well, I'm sorry for him for that...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Never saw that film clip till now...as it happens there are none of his ads running at the moment. He's probably too busy making more to want to play football for Italy! I knew Cassano was the result of a meeting with a back-street Bari "hood" & a hooker, but I didn't know he was orphaned...well, I'm sorry for him for that...
well cassano was brought up in the rough part of bari anyways. his bad upbringing was also why he had that love hate relationship with capello as a father figure and tried to look up on totti as a role model

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
well cassano was brought up in the rough part of bari anyways. his bad upbringing was also why he had that love hate relationship with capello as a father figure and tried to look up on totti as a role model
Capello father figure and Totti as a role model?

:rofl2:

That is the funniest shit I have heard in years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)