Tomás Rincón (18 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Those who talks shit about Rincon or Lemina and praise craps like Asa or Stu is beyond me... There's a reason why the first two were related with La Liga, EPL and Serie A team like possible destination and they were bought "fast" and Asa is related with Trastorwhatever and Galatasaray and Stu would only end to a middle team in serie A cuz he's italien and played a juve, after one season he would end changing club every year

Jun 7, 2003
Those who talks $#@! about Rincon or Lemina and praise craps like Asa or Stu is beyond me... There's a reason why the first two were related with La Liga, EPL and Serie A team like possible destination and they were bought "fast" and Asa is related with Trastorwhatever and Galatasaray and Stu would only end to a middle team in serie A cuz he's italien and played a juve, after one season he would end changing club every year
galatasaray is still better than torino

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Those who talks shit about Rincon or Lemina and praise craps like Asa or Stu is beyond me... There's a reason why the first two were related with La Liga, EPL and Serie A team like possible destination and they were bought "fast" and Asa is related with Trastorwhatever and Galatasaray and Stu would only end to a middle team in serie A cuz he's italien and played a juve, after one season he would end changing club every year
Fuck all 4 garbage players

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No this has been made by some youtube guy. The video about Rincon has been made by Juventus official. ::lol3::
I know it's Juve who made it, which is why I posted it :p Almost made me sad...

But if you ask me how a guy would feel after the club he just played for recently posts a 3 minute highlight video of which 90% is him getting off the bus, warming up and subbing in for Khedira, then I don't know the answer. Poor Rico :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)