Tomás Rincón (1 Viewer)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Those who talks shit about Rincon or Lemina and praise craps like Asa or Stu is beyond me... There's a reason why the first two were related with La Liga, EPL and Serie A team like possible destination and they were bought "fast" and Asa is related with Trastorwhatever and Galatasaray and Stu would only end to a middle team in serie A cuz he's italien and played a juve, after one season he would end changing club every year

Jun 7, 2003

Those who talks $#@! about Rincon or Lemina and praise craps like Asa or Stu is beyond me... There's a reason why the first two were related with La Liga, EPL and Serie A team like possible destination and they were bought "fast" and Asa is related with Trastorwhatever and Galatasaray and Stu would only end to a middle team in serie A cuz he's italien and played a juve, after one season he would end changing club every year
galatasaray is still better than torino

Klovn

Jul 28, 2011
Those who talks shit about Rincon or Lemina and praise craps like Asa or Stu is beyond me... There's a reason why the first two were related with La Liga, EPL and Serie A team like possible destination and they were bought "fast" and Asa is related with Trastorwhatever and Galatasaray and Stu would only end to a middle team in serie A cuz he's italien and played a juve, after one season he would end changing club every year
Fuck all 4 garbage players

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No this has been made by some youtube guy. The video about Rincon has been made by Juventus official. ::lol3::
I know it's Juve who made it, which is why I posted it :p Almost made me sad...

But if you ask me how a guy would feel after the club he just played for recently posts a 3 minute highlight video of which 90% is him getting off the bus, warming up and subbing in for Khedira, then I don't know the answer. Poor Rico :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)