To remember and never forget, JuventuZ moments (3 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
It's not me ffs, look at the previous page. It's Rabbit, the guy from the emoticon. :p
Oh, i did not see that. Good job by Rabbit then, had a fun time reading those comments.. I loved how one Printeristi said "Ive seen weirder things in my life so i believe he is one of us now". :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This trumps the Marcelo saga for me.

The Marcelo saga was much more elaborate and lasted longer, but was only confined to the crazy halls of Juventuz. Di Culo went worldwide. Stunning efforts lads.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This is why I love tuz.
@PhRoZeN you were amazing bro
Thanks a lot my friend. Appreciate the mention, but let's face it. You, zizi, mark, voller, campionesid, juventus 32, scottish and many others ( sorry bad memory) who I can't remember were amazing as well simply put. We Mindfucked the Utd fans and I loved every single minute of it.

I felt sad at the end because it was over. I so want to rejuvenate this. I feel this is a start, we've invented a monster and with more organization we can do this. Sadly as much as I would like to do this for winter mercato. I think the summer mercato lasts longer and let's face it, every man and his dog is excited about summer. Ive already got plans in my head for the next one but whatever happens Tuz deserves and needs more credit for this.

You know what I'm gonna go back in the thread and dig out names of people who deserve a mention. Because it's unfair on them.

Ok Edit: shit, too many to name. Anyway, best place ever Tuz. :dule: every single one. La Famiglia

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think we should create a realistic sounding Italian journalist next time. Buy some Twitter followers (good idea @Albo, and I would happily contribute some funds to do this) get some fake pictures to make it look legit. We've got another year to plan it nicely.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think we should create a realistic sounding Italian journalist next time. Buy some Twitter followers (good idea @Albo, and I would happily contribute some funds to do this) get some fake pictures to make it look legit. We've got another year to plan it nicely.
I agree, but lets keep our planning in the batcave.

I think we can genuinely make a list of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)