To remember and never forget, JuventuZ moments (9 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
To me the highlight of my adventure at tuz was few years back when @suligodsilla aka suligod was rampant on the forum talking about how he gets bitches and how easy it is to bang them. He does not post a lot now, probably settled with a single wife, but I do notice he still likes my comments which is wholesome :sheik: love u dude! :maddy:

Jun 7, 2003
To me the highlight of my adventure at tuz was few years back when @suligodsilla aka suligod was rampant on the forum talking about how he gets bitches and how easy it is to bang them. He does not post a lot now, probably settled with a single wife, but I do notice he still likes my comments which is wholesome :sheik: love u dude! :maddy:
haha crazy times sex, drugs & tuz. Yeah, dude still remember you, always love! you have still the best username on this forum.

No, still not enough im going by the motto "you can't bang them all but you can try" with my fucked up mindset it's difficult to settle with a woman. My life pro tip is to have girls as good friends and bang their friends or when going out with woman you easily catch attention of other woman. The difficult part is, to not bang this good friends
This lifestyle has a lot of negative aspects as well for example in every company i worked i banged some colleague and had to change the job because of fear of commitment hihi

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Does anybody else remember in....i think it was Conte's first or maybe second year somebody posted a thread tying Juventus' upturn in fortunes to bible prophecy? Something about Milan being 'devils' and inter being 'snakes' as proof.

I tried finding it via search but nothing doing. Did I dream it? Somebody else surely remembers

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit. Found it :lol:

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/the-truth-is-finally-revealed.34325/

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Does anybody else remember in....i think it was Conte's first or maybe second year somebody posted a thread tying Juventus' upturn in fortunes to bible prophecy? Something about Milan being 'devils' and inter being 'snakes' as proof.

I tried finding it via search but nothing doing. Did I dream it? Somebody else surely remembers

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit. Found it :lol:

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/the-truth-is-finally-revealed.34325/
Ever since then, the basement of Comet Ping Pong hasn't been the same.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As far as I can tell, this is the oldest post on the forum

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/forum-back-online.13/

Appears that there was a fuckup and the older Tuz got wiped.
It's like peering through the JWT at the beginning of the universe.

Yeah I remember the server switch. I think it was a software upgrade or something
Yeah, that happened at least 2-3 times. One was particularly nasty and unrecoverable, which I think preceded that post. So that kind of marks the Tuz singularity: not as fun as the Night of a Thousand Mods, but definitely the point in time in which all history is inaccessible on this side of the time universe. Since the forums started around 2000, that was probably a couple of years of posts lost largely for good.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I had a Osman10 account pre 2001, that got wiped. Up to 2009, I only visited tuz when Xtratime.org site/forum was having server melt down/wipe, so it was odd at the time to come back to Tuz around 2002 and see my account was gone lol

Early forum days was so unstable lol

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah I had a Osman10 account pre 2001, that got wiped. Up to 2009, I only visited tuz when Xtratime.org site/forum was having server melt down/wipe, so it was odd at the time to come back to Tuz around 2002 and see my account was gone lol

Early forum days was so unstable lol
So true. I lost track of all the bookmarked alternative forums I joined whenever the Tuz went down for the count for several days. And it was always a mystery of when and how it might come back up again.

Martin was Elon Musk before Elon. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)