THE TRUTH IS FINALLY REVEALED!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2012
Dear Juventus fans worldwide, this is the most important thread you will ever read.

I have just joined this website because I am helping divulge an online Ebook (it is totally free) that is
going to cause a WORLDWIDE REVOLUTION in the year 2012. The book can be found at the following link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9dwx5wy2xkamala

The reason I am talking to all of you Juventus fans is because the football club of Juventus is mentioned in this incredibly
important book. You have no idea how vital it is that your team win the serie A title this year. The book in question (called
'The Game of Life') is not about sport, it is actually about the liberation (Ascension) of mankind.

You may not believe it, but this is the most important book ever written. The reason this is so is because the author of the
book is the most important human being ever to have incarnated on our planet.

Please be aware that what you are about to read is not a joke.
This is all 100% true and it is all happening in the year 2012.

The author of the book is the reincarnation of Jesus. His name is Dante Leone (The Lion King, The King of the Lions, The King of Kings).
He has been amongst us (anonimously) for a number of years now and he has only just revealed himself (a few weeks ago) to mankind
through this online book. He is preparing to set us all free in the year 2012 (we are all ascending to Heaven).

Like I said, this is not a joke. It is 100% real.

Jesus has reincarnated as an Italian (Dante Leone) and his link to the football club of Juventus is very strong. In the book he explains the reason Juventus were unfairly stripped of two titles in 2006 and why they were sent down to serie B. The TRUTH is that it was a huge setup orchestrated by the dark powers in the city of Milan. In the book he also talks about Luciano Moggi, your ex managing director, who is totally innocent and also about your brand new stadium. Your stadium has many symbols which represent Dante's mission and when it was inaugurated on TV, Jesus actually revealed himself to the public through the light-dancers on the ground (through specific symbols etc).

If you download the PDF file and read from page 200 to page 205 you will understand what I'm talking about. The book also explains why the Napoli fans hate Juventus so much and it also describes how Dante/Jesus helped Italy win the World cup in 2006.

I don't speak Italian so I am asking those of you who do to please get in touch with the Juventus fans in Italy and explain to them what is going on. These revelations are mind-blowing. They have no idea just how important their football team actually is. Juventus are totally innocent. Luciano Moggi is totally innocent. These truths need to be revealed. The book has not yet been translated into Italian but it will over the next few months. It is going to turn the world upside down.

The book itself is jampacked with information (way too much to explain here) but I'll try to give you the basics just so you know what is
going on on our planet.

Dante/Jesus is trying to liberate the whole of mankind from the influence of the Devil. The Devil has been controlling our minds for ages now by keeping us in fear.
He doesn't want us to set ourselves free, this is why there has been so much fear-mongering/conspiracy theories taking place in our world over the past decade.

Dante has brought an army of heavenly soldiers (300 lions) with him to teach us what we need to do to liberate ourselves and you will not believe it but most of these these missionaries are actually your favorite film stars and singers.

I repeat, this is not a joke.

It is January 2012 and all of this is actually happening. It is all true.
If you dont believe me then simply read the book for yourselves.

Jesus has placed all of his (true) teachings in the most famous movies and song lyrics and this book gives you a full list of those titles and their explanations.

You will be shocked I guarantee it. If you don't want to read the whole thing then just skip to-

Page 166 where the interesting stuff begins (part 2). It explains Dante's mission.

Page 185 where the full list of celebrities is revealed (it shows you how you can identify them from their videos, clothes, symbols etc.
amongst others there are Sylvester Stallone, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Bruce Lee)

Page 239 where you are given the full list of movies (Rocky, the Matrix, Avatar, Titanic etc) and the hidden teachings to be found within.

At the end of the book you are asked to send this file to every person you know and to upload it to every website you come across.
This is what I'm doing now.

The powers that be have already tried to take the file down several times (Megaupload has even been closed down)
Please reupload it as many times as you can and most of all you need to send the link to every person in your email diary and ask them to do the same. We need to help spread the truth. Pass it on to your friends and family. Ask them to send it on to their friends, colleagues etc and ask them to do the same and so on and so on. There is going to be a worldwide revolution once this material becomes mainstream. There is no stopping it. All of this stuff is just too explosive.

You might think that I am exagerating here but trust me this is not a a joke. This book is actually going to save mankind. Read it and you will soon realize what I'm talking about. Its called The Game of Life but itsnot just a game.

I'll give you an example of what to expect. Jesus has placed the following secret message in the lyrics of "You and I" by Lady Gaga:

"It's been a long time since I came around.
Been a long time but I'm back in town.
This time I'm NOT leaving without you."

Do you see? He wants to take us with him. He wants to take us all up to heaven. He hasn't revealed himself until now because if he had he would have been imprisoned and executed. And so he is doing things covertly.

There are hundreds and hundreds of secret messages like this one and countless teachings and they all explain what is going on right now on our planet.
It's true, the ascension of 2012 is really happening.

Don't worry, this book is not about religion. Dante hates religion. He is not a preacher he is a revolutionary. Read the book and you'll know what I'm talking about. You will be shaking in your boots by the end. I promise. And don't forget to send the link to everyone you know.
Send as many emails as you possibly can. We need to unite. This is our time!

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD - it is so important.

Below are some more links. I have placed the pdf file (its only 534 Kbytes) on many different sites because they keep trying to erase it.

http://uploading.com/files/89983e44/The+Game+of+Life.pdf/

http://www.ziddu.com/download/18350517/TheGameofLife.pdf.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/79089894/The-Game-of-Life

http://www.4shared.com/office/eS3j5Go-/The_Game_of_Life.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
hahaha this is fucked. lady gaga, stallone and madonna? :rofl: dante? just copying dante alighieri right? you know my mum's aunty & uncle in italy own his museum and house? (this is actually true). they will sue his ass. watch your back bro. Don CorLEONE will also sue his ass.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
From the PDF book:

However, in light of the possible "awakening" of mankind,
the Devil had a problem. He could not allow a team called
JUVENTUS ("Youth") whose mascot is a ZEBRA (Freedom), which hasthe most fans in Italy (thus unites the nation) to have 29
scudettos.
Why?
Because 2 + 9 = 11.

Not to mention that on their BLACK and white shirts
Juventus already had 2 YELLOW stars. If they had carried on
winning they would have won their 30th scudetto, which would
have meant 3 YELLOW stars.
So the Devil thought, I need to remove a couple of their
scudettos, so they only have 27, and then make sure they can
never win again.
2 + 7 = 9

And so he got his puppets in the city of Milan, along
with his newspaper and TV associates, to create a fairy-tale.
One where Juventus were suddenly a team of thieves; a team
that had only won the last two scudettos because their general
manager "LUCIANO" (of the light) MOGGI was a criminal (btw he
has just been unfairly convicted to 5 years imprisonment for
these facts by the corrupt judicial system in Italy).
As a result Juventus were stripped of 2 titles and they
were sent down to Hell, Serie B. Their team was completely
dismantled and the club lost nearly all of its assets.

Ever since Juventus were destroyed, the Italian title
has been won by either Inter Milan (whose mascot is a snake)
or AC Milan (whose mascot is.. surprise, surprise.. the Devil).
AC Milan were founded in 1899 = 1+8 +9 +9 = 999(flip it upside down..)

Both Milan teams play at the "San Siro" Stadium. On the
Italian Calendar, San Siro is the 9th of December.

In recent years, Juventus have tried to rebuild the team.
This year, their young lion of a president Andrea Agnelli
(reverse AA = 11:11) has managed to put together a decent squad
(they are all lions). The team's kit is BLACK and White with
YELLOW names and numbers on the back.
They still have their 2 yellow stars of course.
Their sporting provider is Nike (V = Victory).

One of the players is called "Vidal" his number is "22"
(11+11).
Another key player is midfielder Andrea Pirlo.

Pirlo actually came from AC Milan at the end of last season.
For some reason.. he just felt as though he was not playing for
the "right" team. He decided to move to Juventus instead.

The Juventus fans' slogan is always "Vogliamo 11 Leoni in
Campo!" which means: "We want to see 11 LIONS on the pitch!"

At the beginning of this season, Juventus inaugurated
their very own stadium. The stadium has two giant upturned
"V"s supporting its outer structure. The Devil actually tried
to get the stadium closed down by spreading rumors that the
materials used during construction were not "legal".

The stadium was supposed to have a sponsor's name but to
this date a suitable candidate has not been found. It is now
simply called "The Juventus Stadium" - "The Youth Stadium"
During the inauguration on Italian TV, Dante actually made
his presence known. If you watch the final segment of the "lightdancers", you will see a huge "V" sign appear on the ground;
you then see 2 stars, which, in defiance to the Devil, suddenly
become 3. They are the colors of the tricolor flag. The colors
of Beatrice. The colors of Dante.

The exhibition then ends with "Welcome Home."
This is an invitation to all mankind..
Your NEW home is ready.. 5th dimensional Earth.
It goes without saying that this year the Serie A title
is going to be a long battle between Juventus and Milan. I
would like to ask all the sports fans worldwide to support
Juventus. Their victory would be VERY symbolic..

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Dante actually "intervened" in the recent Serie A game between Napoli and Juventus. Napoli, playing at home, were winning 3-1 and the hatred towards Juventus was growing by the minute. It felt good to defeat the "enemy".. However, with less than 20 minutes left on the clock, Dante "helped" Juventus claim a 3-3 draw. To him it was a symbolic result. It was his way of saying: "Look you guys, STOP hating each other. The Devil is messing with your minds. You should be allies. You should be friends. You represent the backbone of this country."

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
At the beginning of this season, Juventus inaugurated
their very own stadium. The stadium has two giant upturned
"V"s supporting its outer structure. The Devil actually tried
to get the stadium closed down by spreading rumors that the
materials used during construction were not "legal".
:andy2: :andy2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)