To remember and never forget, JuventuZ moments (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
"There is a Russian Cartoon with a Cat "Leopold" and two mice, who always try to get Leopold and annoy him;

So Leopold's phrase is "Davaitse Zhits Druzhno" (Lets Live Friendly Everybody) pretty rough translation;

So "Davaitse Zhits Druzhno"!!!"

:lol: Epic

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lol, this thing with my friend Raj was good too.

I meant FUCK Amauri.... That guy is NOT Italian, he's an inbred and he'd change his tone quicker than a chameleon changes color (Italy --> Brazil ???)....
Amauri is pure Italian
Ate a lot of Pizza.
Pizza sauce in the blood. He has so much of it that the country decided to give him an Italian passport.

And you're not an Italian so why do you care. You're just an Indian gastarbeiter in Germany. Stop pretending that you're Italian and stop saying "WE" when you talk about the Italians.

He is Italian

You are not Italian
The very fact that u quote that pic to show an Indian shows what a MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF GARBAGE you are.... Really, where are u from ??? Lemme guess, the gutter.... Because that's what u are parents are : GARBAGE and that's where ur values are : in the GUTTER....

I would love to show u that some of the richest / scholarly / renowned and famous ppl in the world are Indians, but that's a waste on a narcissistic pile of cowdung who's got his head so far up his arse that he can't see the reality.... What rock u being living under u SOB ??? I'll quote 3 names : Lakshmi Mittal / Mahatma Gandhi / Amitabh Bachchan.... TAKE THAT U MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There was a hilarious "Never happen in Belgium" moment between Seven and Andy after Aaron posted a story about Belgian soldiers roasting Somali kids, but I can't find the damn posts.

How can I find posts posted between 2007 and 2011? It only gives me posts before 2008 and after January 1st 2011.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)