To remember and never forget, JuventuZ moments (14 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #142
    Can someone remember the game we played when Sissoko was suspended and it was thursday? that was two years ago, I need to dig up that thread, fucking hilarious thread that was.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Oh but the funniest match thread was that Milan game, which we eventually won 4-2 (season 2009-2010 I think). The 'no country for old men". God, I remember the whole forum was having laugh orgasms :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

That was too great. We drove him mad :lol:

Edit: Then the paying for the forum bit, was the icing on the cake. Great times man :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

That was too great. We drove him mad :lol:

Edit: Then the paying for the forum bit, was the icing on the cake. Great times man :D
    You know he flipped out when his brained malfunctioned & he said he wanted to punch me.:lol: :lol:

What was best was the invisible friend avatar & him resorting to his terrorist caricature avatar.:lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Ya, he started making threads with swear words, and kept throwing tantrums, insulting everyone in the process, eventually he got banned. The drama after that was priceless, when we were held accountable by some Seven fans, for his ban. The imaginary friend thing, the paying for the forum drama, ganging up on him in the semanya thread, he flipped in the end :lol:

Sometimes i look back and say, we took it too far with him. We almost drove him mad ffs :D

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #150
    blʘndu;3161849 said:
    do that..that one is pure history
    I need to remember what season and month that was :(

Byrone and Fred, what the fuck you two talking about?

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Ya, he started making threads with swear words, and kept throwing tantrums, insulting everyone in the process, eventually he got banned. The drama after that was priceless, when we were held accountable by some Seven fans, for his ban. The imaginary friend thing, the paying for the forum drama, ganging up on him in the semanya thread, he flipped in the end :lol:

Sometimes i look back and say, we took it too far with him. We almost drove him mad ffs :D
    Honestly, that was the straw that broke the camel's back.:D He hasn't been the same cocky arsehole ever since. Worst move ever.:depressed

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I can't believe you forgot about all that Rab, it ended with the mods having to ban Seven because he was opening threads left right and center, insulting people and generally just going bananas. :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    You overdid it man with the invisible thing, you really did :lol:
    He asked for it though.:D

I remember something like this but what was castor semenya thread about?
    Andries & i were debating about whether there was racism involved in her being targeted. As we went on, he started insulting me. His exact words were, "God you're stupid" i think. Then i said it was convenient for him to start his sentence with a being that he doesn't believe in. It then progressed to me asking him why it was okay for him to have imaginary friends/relatives & it wasn't okay for people to believe in God.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #160
    He asked for it though.:D

Andries & i were debating about whether there was racism involved in her being targeted. As we went on, he started insulting me. His exact words were, "God you're stupid" i think. Then i said it was convenient for him to start his sentence with a being that he doesn't believe in. It then progressed to me asking him why it was okay for him to have imaginary friends/relatives & it wasn't okay for people to believe in God.
    Okay now I remember :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)