to be continued. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #3
    Z, you seem to think that lilianna is the victim of this situation, while everyone else is an aggressor. Well guess what not everyone believes that to be the case. In fact she has remarked to me that she is not a victim, does not feel like one anyway.

Ps. For all of you who have read "1984", this is not a community that supresses the voices of its members. If you have something to say, say it. Noone has ever been banned for saying anything other than personally offensive stuff. If you know anything about our 3 year history, you wouldn't be saying stuff like "and if I get banned for speaking the truth then so be it".

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Hmm, maybe I should have quoted Erik when he said "Anyone that posts anything about this fight will get banned, I dont care who it is"

He edited his post afterwards, so excuse me for taking what he said literally.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #5
    That was posted with concern to the thread content and how it was shifting focus, which is why this thread was opened.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Regardless of who the aggressor was in this situation, I think the issue here is the extremity of the responses from both sides. Lilianna is saying things like Milan sux, while 6 or 7 people are telling her to fvck off. I hardly think it balances out

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Z, you seem to think that lilianna is the victim of this situation, while everyone else is an aggressor. Well guess what not everyone believes that to be the case. In fact she has remarked to me that she is not a victim, does not feel like one anyway.

Ps. For all of you who have read "1984", this is not a community that supresses the voices of its members. If you have something to say, say it. Noone has ever been banned for saying anything other than personally offensive stuff. If you know anything about our 3 year history, you wouldn't be saying stuff like "and if I get banned for speaking the truth then so be it".
    Hey but Martin... now this is weird coming from u... regarding ur last big post in the other thread.

Weall know what Lili does in this forum...yeah... we all know that sometimes she say things out of context regarding football... but since we had that discussion more or less 5 moths ago...regarding which path the forum would have to choose.... i have seen a remarkable change in her actitude regarding football matters.
    Fot example... When lili came to the forums...she was just in the hang out and the "Buffon´s Ass" fan club the WHOLE day. Afetr the staff of the forum decided to take control of the situation...for the sake of the forum... Lili has been more involved in JUventus matters. I mean...Now she visit usually the match threads... the Misc Soccer section.... man that is at least something. She is not a plague anymore.... because i have to admit that her acts were not helping the forum in the past. Well..

Now ... I know...and i full understand the point of incubbo,nina,kaiser,Fli...everyone... because i have to admit that i hav gone crazy with some lili´s posts sometimes :) . BUT... when u say that "she deserve it" or something like that...are u giving green light to people to ganbang her?. She is not a child anymore..and she can defend by herself yeah.. But i simply cant agree with that.

All this shit started when Lili was happy that milan was kicked out of the CL..and sh had some arguments with Kaiser franco...but it evolved in a massive gangbang against her, and is not just here.. she is gangbanged everywhere!! its incredible!. I noticed the thing and tried to rerail the thread but it was useless.

Even Incubbo...who likes to do the "victim" role saying that we ganbang him sometimes..... it never reach this heighs. And he is never insulted (ok with some esceptions).
    God...she sometimes just say "Hi"..and quickly somone reply her post with some shit.

Im defending her because i have noticed at least a little change in his behaviour against football matters. We all dont know the same about football.. and at least she is trying.
    Like she said... if someone dont like her posts....just add her to the ignore list...problem solved.

Im not saying that she is a victim... but i dont think is fair to go to the extremes. It was cool to see FLi and Lili fighting...but now this is just too much.

I know that she doesnt help the cause (to prevent the fights).... but at the end of everything.... the point is that everyone in this forum deserve some kind or respect ...and thats something that no one can argue against.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Good points Arturo, I've also noticed that Lilianna's participated in the match threads plenty since the whole issue arose a few months ago. Sure, she may not write 500 word match reports, but it's good that she's getting more involved with the current affairs of the club rather than just the players

As for Lili being able to defend herself, we all saw her coping fine when it was just between her and Fli, because 1v1 is a fair fight.

Nobody can expect someone to be able to put up with 6 or 7 people attacking her and telling her to fvck off, it's a completely different story.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Actually, I think it's the mods fault. It is your job to protect users from personal attacks, and for whatever reason, you've failed to do that.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I'm curious to see what direction this thread will have gone when I wake up. Take care everyone

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Actually, I think it's the mods fault. It is your job to protect users from personal attacks, and for whatever reason, you've failed to do that.
    And how exactly do you suggest we do that? Do you realise how easy it is to say " fuck off " to someone?! Its not exactly hard is it, do you really think we have enough time on our hands to peruse every single post to find insults like that? For heavens sake get a grip.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I'm not talking about a single "fvck off", I'm talking about the whole atmosphere, and especially occasions when many users gang up against someone.

That should be stopped, and it's not exactly hard to see 15 posts telling one person to fvck off

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Hmm, maybe I should have quoted Erik when he said "Anyone that posts anything about this fight will get banned, I dont care who it is"

He edited his post afterwards, so excuse me for taking what he said literally.
    The fact that I edited that post means something too you know. Ever thought of that?

Dec 27, 2003
    As Hydde said, all this polytride (a neologism I have just created, designating a diatribe involving more than two persons) started with me reacting to a succession of messages posted by Liliana on the subject of Milan's Austerlitz the other night. Hence, I feel I should throw my two cents.

Perhaps due to the punch-in-the-face effect that that game has had on me, I now realize that I may have reacted in a somewhat cold and abrupt way to Liliana's comments, but I don't think I ever crossed the lines of correctness by telling her to fvck off and the likes, and on the whole, I still stand by what I said, which in substance was asking her what Milan had done to deserve this humiliation and how this suddenly made them the ultimate losers.

Liliana refused to respond, because, as she put it, she was anticipating a fight. Well, I understand that she may have had a few heated discussions in the past with some members of the community and wishes to avoid them in the future, but 1) I had no intention to start a fight in the first place, merely a discussion 2) if she does not want people to react to her posts, let alone "gangbang her", she should try to be a little bit more moderate in expressing her opinions.

Regarding the "ignore" feature, I think it's great to have it as an option, because although anyone should have the right to talk, not everyone should have the obligation to listen. But I personally would resort to it only in very extreme cases, like if I run into, say, some pedophile or nazi moron flooding the forum with his slogans. Not in this case, thus.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i have read everyhting of caurse of what is said about me and i am totally lost anymore...

i hate this and i feel horrible about all this situation around me.
    it's very unfair but i can't do anything.
    as arturo said,even a "hi" from my side,can bring up fights.
    actually,i have no idea what i have done sooooo bad that a group of ppl from now on(since now,it was just fliakis) is attacking me like crazy.

what...you mean there are/were other girls talking about buffon??
    come on!! and then again...i don't think italk about him at all anymore!!i know some ppl didn't like it,ok.i respected that and now i only talk about him in "his" threads.
    then again,as someone said:is it strange so many ppl are against her...or at least,smg similar to this.
    well,let me tell you something:many ppl are on my side too.
    i don't have only enemies here,don't you think??

and all those ppl who actually attack me...i have done nothing personal to them but those attacks hurt me to a personal level.

they might didn't hurt me...when it was from one person.
    but...all this bitterness,it's very bad.

never wanted to insult,hurt or anything similar-anyone.
    i just wanted to have friends from here,who support and love ,my team as much as i do.

but it seems i was sooo wrong.and that's what is hurting me more

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    There's an old saying that goes "Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash."

If someone is going to type something here and get questioned about it, and asked to bring some fact or educated opinion into the discussion, and they refuse to do so, then they can expect some backlash.

The beauty of the forum is that you have sufficient enough time, in fact, all the time you want, to be able to put your emotions in check, if needed, and read your post and edit it however you like before you hit that reply button. I know for a fact that a couple people here that I had PM'd during the last month or so felt the same way about the pissing matches that were, and unfortunately, are still going on in a lot of these forums. If you want to take the responsibility, as an adult, to post on a very public forum, then accept the responsibility of whatever backlash you may receive as a result of your actions.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    i have read everyhting of caurse of what is said about me and i am totally lost anymore...

i hate this and i feel horrible about all this situation around me.
    it's very unfair but i can't do anything.
    as arturo said,even a "hi" from my side,can bring up fights.
    actually,i have no idea what i have done sooooo bad that a group of ppl from now on(since now,it was just fliakis) is attacking me like crazy.

what...you mean there are/were other girls talking about buffon??
    come on!! and then again...i don't think italk about him at all anymore!!i know some ppl didn't like it,ok.i respected that and now i only talk about him in "his" threads.
    then again,as someone said:is it strange so many ppl are against her...or at least,smg similar to this.
    well,let me tell you something:many ppl are on my side too.
    i don't have only enemies here,don't you think??

and all those ppl who actually attack me...i have done nothing personal to them but those attacks hurt me to a personal level.

they might didn't hurt me...when it was from one person.
    but...all this bitterness,it's very bad.

never wanted to insult,hurt or anything similar-anyone.
    i just wanted to have friends from here,who support and love ,my team as much as i do.

but it seems i was sooo wrong.and that's what is hurting me more

Lili, you and I have always been really cool to each other since i first came on here 7 months ago, but take a look at your signature, hon, and think to yourself "Gee, does this make me a lightning rod?"

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    i don't get it ...

what do you have against lilianna, that you're attacking her so much...

as Bes said, you milan fans expect that at JUVENTUS FORUM there is not going to be speaken smth bad about milan?

you always tryin to accuse some1 coz he insults milan or milan players, but don't forget, this is juventus forum, and from most of us here is loved just one team, Juventus.

and it is very natural that lilianna was happy that milan vere KO of CL...
    i was very happy too...so what?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)