to be continued. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2003
Awww poor little Liliana, making unfounded assertions about Milan, rightfully being questioned about it, refusing to back them up and therefore ducking the question by pretending she has been abused.

At first I found Incubo or Fli's cynicism with you to be a bit harsh, Liliana, for I had no real beef with your remarks, even if some may have been misplaced. But frankly, after hearing all this victimizing and attempt to make me look like an abuser when I merely engaged in a discussion with you, I am starting to share their irritation.

Now I am sure you can do better than dismissing this with a "I don't care what your opinion on me is" line. You can't always say something silly and then leave the place in a rage shaking your crocodile purse once someone points this out to you. You may be a teenager, but I think you are old enough to start being accountable for your deeds.

Yes I do expect people to criticise the mighty Milan. In fact I warmly invite them to do so, for I can guarantee that this milanista will not back down and will punctually address their criticisms. This is one of the reasons why I frequent this forum : to engage in discussions with people who disagree with me. Friendly nudges and winks in a forum packed with Milan fans is not really my cup of tea.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Awww poor little Liliana, making unfounded assertions about Milan, rightfully being questioned about it, refusing to back them up and therefore ducking the question by pretending she has been abused.

At first I found Incubo or Fli's cynicism with you to be a bit harsh, Liliana, for I had no real beef with your remarks, even if some may have been misplaced. But frankly, after hearing all this victimizing and attempt to make me look like an abuser when I merely engaged in a discussion with you, I am starting to share their irritation.

Now I am sure you can do better than dismissing this with a "I don't care what your opinion on me is" line. You can't always say something silly and then leave the place in a rage shaking your crocodile purse once someone points this out to you. You may be a teenager, but I think you are old enough to start being accountable for your deeds.

Yes I do expect people to criticise the mighty Milan. In fact I warmly invite them to do so, for I can guarantee that this milanista will not back down and will punctually address their criticisms. This is one of the reasons why I frequent this forum : to engage in discussions with people who disagree with me. Friendly nudges and winks in a forum packed with Milan fans is not really my cup of tea.
But man.... if u know that she is talking something about milan that have no back up....... and in this case being Liliana..a teenager a girl whatever...why u lost your time trying to get a response from her.... and then leaving her in shame.

I think that u can be smart enough to step aside and let her alone with his thoughts... (knowing that u are right) instead on be stabbing here one post after another until it reaches this heighs.
All this thing started with Lili´s signature... i mean come on...... I know that u are hurt about milan and all... but it was not to reach where we are now.

Are we in the same wave? ...getting me?

Jan 7, 2004
first of all we are not all "soccer geeks" here. and i am not talkin about lili here. i am talkin about myself. man people say what they think and if they are not offending somebody else than it should be fine. u cant expect to come to a juve forum and not be offended for being a milan fan.
@Kaiser, i said this to Nick (aka Incubo), i dont really care what u think, u dont care what i think. to me thats only fair. by me i am assuming, most posters here.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
But man.... if u know that she is talking something about milan that have no back up....... and in this case being Liliana..a teenager a girl whatever...why u lost your time trying to get a response from her.... and then leaving her in shame.

I think that u can be smart enough to step aside and let her alone with his thoughts... (knowing that u are right) instead on be stabbing here one post after another until it reaches this heighs.
All this thing started with Lili´s signature... i mean come on...... I know that u are hurt about milan and all... but it was not to reach where we are now.

Are we in the same wave? ...getting me?
I agree guys. If you're well aware that Lilianna doesn't have the capacity to defend herself when it comes to footballing matters, can't you just accept that she blindly likes Juve and that it pleases her greatly to see Milan lose? What some of you are doing when it comes to arguing with her is like looking down on a child because you can run faster than them. If you know that you're not gonna get an intelligent football discussion by replying to Lili's posts, just ignore them and accept that she doesn't need to have memorised football history from the past 50 years to enjoy seeing Milan get trounced

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Do you actually read peoples posts... Lilianna constantly comes out with all sorts of bullshit and stirs things up... shes a ****ing disease

A plastic fan at its worst with absolutely no knowledge of the team she purports to be a follower of or football in general...then we see the spiteful little posts like those against sonia a while back which jus show her to be a horrible little girl.

Whereas Nick and kaiser offer constructive posts which are involved in every worthwhile discussion on this board.. yet are attacked at every oportunity ,mainly as they are not juve supporters... though both know more about juve and football than the majority combined.

Most people dont even seem to read their whole posts ,they jus find an opening sentence that they take umbridge with and start insulting.

So somethings they say might upset the odd person... but read their whole posts and actually turn it into a discussion and you will see nothing but knowledgeable worthwhile discussion rather than mindless rubbish.

Why is it that no one on this board can openly accept rival fans that actually have something to say.

Lilanna is big enough to protect herself, if shes willing to come out with the rubbish she so often does then she should fight her own ****ing battles... simple fact is she cant... instead she comes with all kind of immature rubbish and people rush in to protect the helpless innocent little female.

That was probably a little harsh but the continual making lilianna out to be a saint and the likes of nick and kaiser to be the anti-christ is disgraceful.

I also think the lack of respect shown for nina... one of the most longstanding and important mods this board has had, in this thread is disgusting.
A quality post! I agree with every single word in here!

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Shit, I've been busy playing Splinter Cell for 2 days and look at what I've missed. I'm quite saddened that the whole forum seems to have been affected by the happenings in this thread; it simply should not be the case.

Zlatan, bravo to you for standing up for what you believe in. I respect that above many things. I know the situation around here is far from pleasant, but do stick around, I thoroughly enjoy your presence here.

Personally I don't have a problem with anyone here. I know some people don't like my personality or opinions, but I don't let it get to me and try to brush it off. But in Lilianna's case, I think it'd be extremely difficult considering the treatment she gets around here. Now I must admit, I've posted my fair share of :rolleyes: at some of the things she's said, and I also concede that she's not the most knowledgable member when it comes to our club or football in general. But that doesn't entitle anyone to tell her to fvck off or call her a ****ing disease.

I have(had) great respect for the posters around here who seem to have an inexhaustible knowledge of football facts and figures, and I've learned a lot in a short space of time, but as Zlatan said, I've noticed that there seems to be an elitist society around this place whereby the prerequisites of its members state that one must use big words, talk about footballing events from at least 20 years ago, and post a minimum of 1500 words per post to be considered worthy of being a member of this forum.

I spend a lot of my time here, and I thoroughly enjoy getting to know the forum members, which is why I find it so sad that certain factions are arising and members being excluded.

Forgive me for sounding like a stiff, but... oh wait actually i couldn't care less what you think if you don't like what I'm about to do... but let me point you in the direction of our forum rules. Now a lot of people probably haven't even read these, and they're not set in stone or anything, but just going over them, I'm shocked at how they're being completely disregarded and the good intent of them undermined.

Because the forums is a cosmopolitan meeting place, there are certain aspects of interaction one must pay attention to. Our mission is to welcome all fans and create an attractive community for fans worldwide, regardless of age, culture or political background. The online community we offer is similar of one in real life. All participants wish to be respected, they wish for their viewpoints to be heard. Hence it is necessary to construct a set of guidelines, which will help the average poster to fit well into the community. As a member of the forums, you are required to comply with these rules. Please note they may be subject to change.

2. Foul language
You are not permitted to use foul language for shock value, or to attack a fellow poster, or in such a way that it is totally out of context and unnecessary.
Occasional outbursts will not be acted upon, you will not be penalized for the occasional "damn" or "hell". Should continuous use exist, however, action will be taken accordingly.

3. Mutual respect
The key aspect of successful interaction in a community comprising any set of members is respect. All participants, Juve fans or not, want to be respected, regardless of their heritage, geographical location, age, gender, financial situation, political background and culture. That kind of mutual respect is exactly what we wish to achieve. Therefore we ask you to respect other posters, recognize that your point-of-view is not the only possible one, and encourage them to participate in the forums. That way your position will be respected and others will feel comfortable as well.

Should you disagree with someone, respect them for who they are and do not make personal attacks. Imagine yourself in the other person's situation. Surely, you wouldn't like someone attacking you? Keep a cool head in a situation of conflict and keep in mind that the wiser man will step down. If you feel someone is attacking you, stay clear of them. If the problem persists, contact a moderator to solve the problem.

4. Personal attacks
Personal attacks, either in the forums or through the private messaging system shall be reported to your moderator. These situations shall be regarded as serious and the posters involved should expect appropriate measures to be taken against them.

As for the offended Milan fans...sure, you can say that she hasn't exactly respected the rules either, but surely you have to understand that she's happy that our Italian rivals and the team that beat us in the final last season got knocked out. I truly appreciate the respect that lies between the two teams, and I don't hate them like I do say, Inter or Lazio... but one has to be excused for being happy when said team gets trounced 4-0, especially after the advantage they had in the first leg and the subsequent arrogance. If the trash-talking (which, let's face it, is an important part of supporting a sporting team) is the main reason for the treatment that she's getting in this thread, then maybe you should take a long hard look at yourselves and ponder how you would have reacted in the same situation.

Before it was just Vilhelmas and the occasional bandwagon Lilianna-basher that gave her shit, but it's just getting ridiculous. As has been said by Lilianna herself and so many other members, if you don't like what she says, put her on your ignore list

this is also a classy post!!! also agree with a single word mentioned here!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is taking too much already!...
Lilliana is no saint here IMO! and so WE ARE!
Her posts sometimes are out of topic indeed, there is a lack of knowledge of football or club...or a gameplay...She is still very young! and it is understandible!
When I visit other club forums I do UNDERSTAND that there will be bashings of my team and that is why I try to put replies based on my mind,not heart, trying to avoid any arguments-bashings...I do acknowledge that I am a guest! and could/could not be respected, loved, appreciated, understood, liked...etc.
It is also true that Lili has put lots of bad words on my beloved club and shevchenko. Her posts were immature..but that is also understood. I read, but I did not want to fight for that. THere is no need to do that. as some of you said it over here...and also said by Lili...-->if u dont like her...just ignore her...I liked Nina's replies but I dont any fight to be here. This is a forum! there should be a Peace!

Basically it depends on us! if u hear something bad that touches u personally, try to think why u hear it from someone? why would that someone say it? analyze it...but if u think that after ur reply there will be argument..do not put it...DO NOT REPLY ON BAD WITH BAD! BAD+BAD=2BAD!!!!! BAD+GOOD=0!!!!!

I say it again: PEACE! GIRLS, BOYS, MEN, WOMEN!! PEACE AND RESPECT!!! AMEN!!!!!!!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
There is a major issue I simply DO NOT get from this arguement. The gangbang effect. Lilliana opens her mouth ... Lilliana is jumped on and the backbenchers yell foul. Why because they are showing us their moral "flashlight" and shining the light of goodness and "right" in the eyes of the evil-doers.
Give me a break. First off, I have nothing against her even though she is as Paul rightfully titled a "plastic fan" but we find these everywhere..Milan forums, Xtratime, etc. More importantly, Graham and Zlatan's "theory" does not hold water. The Milanisti were getting it from left right and center and notice how we ONLY reacted to one poster. I didn't mind the jokes because firstly I am on a Juve site and secondly you people have eaten my shite for a long time. However, there is a line between normal posts...insulting posts (Mr. Banned) and childish posts with no point.
The "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" coming to the aid of Lilliana keep bringing up insults and the need for MOds to stop this. I have been called a fascist, racist, homosexual, have had Italian racial slurs hurled at me and then some. Why because there reached a point where the poster could not come back with anything intelligent or respond sticking to the topic and had to resort to another tactic. What Lilliana is going through is not personal....telling her to think before she posts or to be more logical is night and day next to being called an "Italian fascist" or "C*nt".
Doctor heal thyself.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
There is a major issue I simply DO NOT get from this arguement. The gangbang effect. Lilliana opens her mouth ... Lilliana is jumped on and the backbenchers yell foul. Why because they are showing us their moral "flashlight" and shining the light of goodness and "right" in the eyes of the evil-doers.
Give me a break. First off, I have nothing against her even though she is as Paul rightfully titled a "plastic fan" but we find these everywhere..Milan forums, Xtratime, etc. More importantly, Graham and Zlatan's "theory" does not hold water. The Milanisti were getting it from left right and center and notice how we ONLY reacted to one poster. I didn't mind the jokes because firstly I am on a Juve site and secondly you people have eaten my shite for a long time. However, there is a line between normal posts...insulting posts (Mr. Banned) and childish posts with no point.
The "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" coming to the aid of Lilliana keep bringing up insults and the need for MOds to stop this. I have been called a fascist, racist, homosexual, have had Italian racial slurs hurled at me and then some. Why because there reached a point where the poster could not come back with anything intelligent or respond sticking to the topic and had to resort to another tactic. What Lilliana is going through is not personal....telling her to think before she posts or to be more logical is night and day next to being called an "Italian fascist" or "C*nt".
Doctor heal thyself.

"league of the xtraordinary gentlemen"????

"enlighted by the grace of god"???

what is ur fukin problem man???? I didnt insulted u even just once!

This is the way to reply the posts of graham and I? With "polite" insults and sacsartic jokes and a lot of bla bla bla . Why u dont just accept that we (like u and the others) have part of the reason in our previous post instead of doing this kind of things. I know that u can bother someone with insults... but is very easy to use psychology and insult people the way i have seen liliana has been insulted...u dont need to use harsh words to make someone feel bad.

Left right left right, center???? and incredibly... u reacted against the WORST poster u could have reacted.,.. i mean.. COOMME ON!!!. From all the ones who were joking in that therad u chose liliana right...good job. good way to express ur frustration.

Like i said before incubbo... If u know that u are talking with LILIANA and u dont agree with some of her arguments... just ignore her and we will be all in peace. Maybe she will learn someday how to behave.

Anyways.. i think this has gone too far.

PD: About ones calling u homosexual and all the other things.. i have not seen it in any thread..so please show me who were the ones who insulted u in that way.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Forza AC Milan ] ++

this is also a classy post!!! also agree with a single word mentioned here!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is taking too much already!...
Lilliana is no saint here IMO! and so WE ARE!
Her posts sometimes are out of topic indeed, there is a lack of knowledge of football or club...or a gameplay...She is still very young! and it is understandible!
When I visit other club forums I do UNDERSTAND that there will be bashings of my team and that is why I try to put replies based on my mind,not heart, trying to avoid any arguments-bashings...I do acknowledge that I am a guest! and could/could not be respected, loved, appreciated, understood, liked...etc.
It is also true that Lili has put lots of bad words on my beloved club and shevchenko. Her posts were immature..but that is also understood. I read, but I did not want to fight for that. THere is no need to do that. as some of you said it over here...and also said by Lili...-->if u dont like her...just ignore her...I liked Nina's replies but I dont any fight to be here. This is a forum! there should be a Peace!

Basically it depends on us! if u hear something bad that touches u personally, try to think why u hear it from someone? why would that someone say it? analyze it...but if u think that after ur reply there will be argument..do not put it...DO NOT REPLY ON BAD WITH BAD! BAD+BAD=2BAD!!!!! BAD+GOOD=0!!!!!

I say it again: PEACE! GIRLS, BOYS, MEN, WOMEN!! PEACE AND RESPECT!!! AMEN!!!!!!!
Shit man. With not all the other "outsider" posters are like U?.

I agree with u in every word.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I've been following this conversation since its beginning... and it reminds me of a pingpong game. I see neither side accepting that it's wrong anytime soon. I personally do not recall Lilianna going on an offensive unless it's a retaliation, but I have not been on the forums long enough to realize the debth of the issue. I do sympathise with Lili though, since she is disadvantaged in comparison to guys on the other side of the front.

Lots of people said lots of things and I think that enough was said. It would be anfair to ask to "forget" about everything, but we could at least try make an effort to erase the arguments from our memory.

Milan supporters: if not for you this forum would've been somewhat one-sided. Do continue your presence and active participation, because it is quite enjoable not only to the ones who post, but the ones who read.

Let's get it over with. The issues of the
- Champios League
- End of Seria A
- UEFA Cup
- Summer transfer window and team re-building
- EURO 2004
...are much more interesting!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
iread them because in every single post my name is in it.

it's like i came here and brought a war with me.

when i had some so called "problems" with fliakis,i put him in my ingore list-although i know he never stopped commenting me and never stopped behaving like always-but at least we never fought again.
i stopped reading what was bothering me and that's it.

who hates me or is irritated by me i SIMPLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE HELL THEY DON'T PUT ME IN THEIR IGNORE LIST.

CAN SOMEONE OF THE PPL WHO HATE ME/DISLIKE ME ANSWER FOR ONCE??

in this way,they will forget me,they won't notice what i will be saying,cause let me tell you smg,i am not willing to change.

and plz,don't ask me to forget bout all that.it's impossible.
but i can give peace a chance but with one simple rule.
if all of the ppl that are treating me like...[..] i will forget everything and make a new start with everybody in here

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Lilly, you should just cick their ***!!
Those idiots who don`t like you should not talk to you! And you should ignore them!

AnnA

May 14, 2003
:kiss: Nema na cemu!

:LOL: Lilly, to je smesno!! Oni su KRETENI!!! IDIOTI, BUDALE!!!

Veruj mi da mi ih je ZAO!! :down: ( :devil: )
Biti TAKO jadan......

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
ma sto ti je zao??

mozda cak i imaju nekog razloga da me mrze...sta znas??

procice im,ne brini!!

ne moj da ih psujes(bar danas...za uskrs!! od sutra pocni ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)