[TIM Trophy] JUVENTUS vs #2 and #3 (2 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
Simple scenarios for Amauri hate:

1) Fear Amauri as a threat to David in the team.
2) Because he's not Italian.
3) Because he doesn't have Italian blood but may play for the Azzurri.

That's all there is to Amauri.
I remember saying that Amauri is currently a better player than David and got attacked by virtually the entire forum. I guess people here base their opinions on sentiment and emotion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I remember saying that Amauri is currently a better player than David and got attacked by virtually the entire forum. I guess people here base their opinions on sentiment and emotion.
Well, in that case you have to be specific.

A striker's main job is to put the ball in the goal. Nobody can do that better than a healthy Trezeguet.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
one thing that really impressed me about iago's play was the way he created space for himself to pinge passes from deep for our forwards...i think perhaps giovinco might wnat to try this appraoch seeing how his attempts at running at defenders is not working ATM

Jun 13, 2007
Well, in that case you have to be specific.

A striker's main job is to put the ball in the goal. Nobody can do that better than a healthy Trezeguet.
A healthy and younger Trezeguet might have been the best finisher of his time but definitely not this one now. He's slow and predictable, Amauri is a much better player right now, Here's the thing, when I say Amauri is better than Trezeguet, I don't mean he's a better player over the course of their carreers but that he's a better player now. That he merits a place over David in the starting 11.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Our next match is against Milan in the Trofeo Berlusconi
Ferrara wants a win Leonardo and Milan wants to avoid another defeat
I don`t care who wins altough I must admit I`d be dissapointed if we start with our 1st team and lose or even draw
The most important thing is to avoid injuries as this cup should be called the injury cup
Buffon was injured for a long period as a result of a tackle in this cup the same happened to other players (don`t remember who exactly but I remember it happened to others)
IMO we should field 2nd string players which should give us a look at them and also it won`t hurt losing one of them to injury as it would losing Buffon Chiellini Diego Camo DP...

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
You have some big issues
He may have some issues, this is deletable, however he's right.

But the undeniable fact is, your people have stolen the Palestinian land and they're killing the Palestinian children daily. Justice will take place and your fake nation will return from where they came. This won't happen anytime soon, but it will definitely happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)