[TIM Trophy] JUVENTUS vs #2 and #3 (3 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He may have some issues, this is deletable, however he's right.

But the undeniable fact is, your people have stolen the Palestinian land and they're killing the Palestinian children daily. Justice will take place and your fake nation will return from where they came. This won't happen anytime soon, but it will definitely happen.
If you do not know all the facts its better to keep quiet however thats not the reason why I said he has issues
He has issues cause every 5 post he comes up with something like Jews kill Palestinians or something like that where the subject is Juventus and has nothing to do with it

I`ll leave this subject to people who have time and will to discuss it head of states and presidents as this subject won`t take us anywhere

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If you do not know all the facts is better to keep quiet however thats not the reason why I said he has issues
He has issues cause every 5 post he comes up with something like Jews kill Palestinians or something like that where the subject is Juventus and has nothing to do with it

I`ll leave this subject to people who have time and will to discuss it head of states and presidents as this subject won`t take us anywhere
I never said Jews kill Palestinians. What I do say, however, is that the IDF kills Palestinian kids, which is absolutely true just by looking at pictures from Gaza. Don't put words in my mouth and play the racism card, because I have Jewish friends.

And don't worry about Presidents. They will keep funding you as if they don't, they'll either be killed or labeled as an anti-semite, thus ruining their political career. Israel is one of the biggest banes to the US... as soon as we stop funding them, we will automatically improve our relations around the Arab world and thwart possible terroristic attacks. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Training and call-ups in view of the Trofeo Berlusconi

1 Buffon
4 Felipe Melo
5 Cannavaro
7 Salihamidzic
8 Marchisio
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Amauri
12 Chimenti
13 Manninger
15 Zebina
17 Trezeguet
18 Poulsen
19 Molinaro
21 Grygera
23 Ariaudo
28 Diego :weee: :weee: :weee:
29 De Ceglie
33 Legrottaglie

The bianconeri were at work on Sunday having a training session at the Juventus Center in Vinovo. Member of the board of directors Carlo Sant’ Alabano and sports director Alessio Secco watched the session. 19 called up for match on Monday.

The team had a meeting with Ferrara for 2 minutes and then took part in exercises without the ball and a 9-a-side mini-match on half the field with Diego as joker. Playing for the whites were Buffon, Ariaudo, De Ceglie, Cannavaro, Grygera, Felipe Melo, Marchisio, Trezeguet and Iaquinta. The green team was made up of Manninger, Molinaro, Chiellini, Legrottaglie, Zebina, Salihamidzic, Poulsen, Amauri and Del Piero.The mni-match was divided into three parts with the keepers making room for Chimenti and Kirev in the last part.

At the end of the Sunday session, Ferrara announced the list of players called-up for the Trofeo Berlusconi which will see the inclusion of Marchisio, Trezeguet and Zebina who returned to working with the group. Diego is also included after having had a good training session and playing the mini-match as joker.

Tiago will not be part of the expedition, after having suffered a muscle strain to the right thigh which will be examined on Monday. Other players which have not been called-up are Camoranesi who will continue with his recovery following the injury suffered with the national team, Caceres who was granted a day off, Chiellini who will be rested as well as the injured Giovinco and Sissoko. The Mali midfielder is at St. Rapahel at the Cote Azzure at the centre where he had formerly undergone the post-operation rehabilitation programme: the medical treatment is being carried out in accordance with the Juventus medical staff while the athletic preparation is being followed by Gaudino.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I never said Jews kill Palestinians. What I do say, however, is that the IDF kills Palestinian kids, which is absolutely true just by looking at pictures from Gaza. Don't put words in my mouth and play the racism card, because I have Jewish friends.

And don't worry about Presidents. They will keep funding you as if they don't, they'll either be killed or labeled as an anti-semite, thus ruining their political career. Israel is one of the biggest banes to the US... as soon as we stop funding them, we will automatically improve our relations around the Arab world and thwart possible terroristic attacks. Sounds like a good idea to me.
I don`t know why I`m getting into it but what the heck
IDF kills Palestinians kids well that might happen but not intentially it`s more like the Palestinians are trying to kill us with every way possible and they do not keeping care of their kids instead encouraging them to aim at soldiers so you can call it self defence rather than killing
You are talking like Palestinians are saints while IDF is some kind of an army made by million of Ted Bundys just waiting to find someone to kill
and yeah you might be right when the USA stop helping my country it would probably hurt us a lot The US will gain from less hatred towards them but would also give them less control on the middle east.
If you think for one second that if the US stops helping us would remove all the hatred bombing and other terror actings than you are in a big illusion as lots of arab countrys hate the US not less than they hate us.
US presidents has helped us for a reason and wether you want to say they are idiots or not. there are reasons why they are presidents

I don`t know how we got into this from Trofeo Berlusconi 08 result

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don`t know why I`m getting into it but what the heck
IDF kills Palestinians kids well that might happen but not intentially it`s more like the Palestinians are trying to kill us with every way possible and they do not keeping care of their kids instead encouraging them to aim at soldiers so you can call it self defence rather than killing
You are talking like Palestinians are saints while IDF is some kind of an army made by million of Ted Bundys just waiting to find someone to kill
and yeah you might be right when the USA stop helping my country it would probably hurt us a lot The US will gain from less hatred towards them but would also give them less control on the middle east.
If you think for one second that if the US stops helping us would remove all the hatred bombing and other terror actings than you are in a big illusion as lots of arab countrys hate the US not less than they hate us.
US presidents has helped us for a reason and wether you want to say they are idiots or not. there are reasons why they are presidents

I don`t know how we got into this from Trofeo Berlusconi 08 result
Yeah, I'm sure these kids could pick up and load an AK-47. What a bunch of terrorists.

That is it for me. Sorry for ruining the thread.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah, I'm sure these kids could pick up and load an AK-47. What a bunch of terrorists.

That is it for me. Sorry for ruining the thread.
Ohh you are talking about babys that`s another issue well you can be sure that no soldier in the world would come in intention to shoot or hurt a baby and if it happens it has a damn good reason (mostly connected to using them in some kind of a shield)
Do you really believe someone would come and say hey that`s the "enemy`s" baby lets shoot him kick him or whatsoever?! If you do you are really naive
thats it for me too

sorry for helping this thread go down to this subject

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I came here to give a quick opinion about what I thought watching the Tim Cup...and I get Palestinan/Israeli conflict :rolleyes:

Anyways-

The first game we played against Inter reminded me of our game with Villareal...only Inter plays at half their pace

We got dominated and owned by Inter, and less an undesreved pk and a terrible back pass, we would have been beaten. We still have a lot of work to do, Inter will be better than last season, IMO. Eto and Milito will make a fearsome partnership

Game 2 against Milan, we were in the drivers seat the entire game...if Milan signs no other impact players (I read that they might get Fabergas, but I cant see Arsenal releasing him), then I predict 5th place for them this season

btw- Genoa showed exactly how to beat Villareal....they will be in the top 4 or 5 this season

Jul 26, 2007
I came here to give a quick opinion about what I thought watching the Tim Cup...and I get Palestinan/Israeli conflict :rolleyes:

Anyways-

The first game we played against Inter reminded me of our game with Villareal...only Inter plays at half their pace

We got dominated and owned by Inter, and less an undesreved pk and a terrible back pass, we would have been beaten. We still have a lot of work to do, Inter will be better than last season, IMO. Eto and Milito will make a fearsome partnership

Game 2 against Milan, we were in the drivers seat the entire game...if Milan signs no other impact players (I read that they might get Fabergas, but I cant see Arsenal releasing him), then I predict 5th place for them this season

btw- Genoa showed exactly how to beat Villareal....they will be in the top 4 or 5 this season
If you say we were lucky with our goal against Inter and it should have ended 0-1, then you also have to look at the fact that theyre goal was also pretty damn lucky aswell. You always need to have some luck in football. Both teams got lucky so draw seems fair to me.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
think it means all the players have a kick about and Diego has to try a retrieve it a and whoever he steals the ball fom becomes the joker.

i think thats what it means :google:
I think that it means that Diego player for the team that had the ball, for example if team A is attacking with the ball joker is helping them, but as soon as they lose the ball to team B joker helps team B...at least that is how our team is doing at training sometimes

I hope that my explanation makes sense :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)