[TIM Trophy] JUVENTUS vs #2 and #3 (2 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Inter are whiners Mourinho didn`t attend the post match conference and they say it wasn`t a penalty and the ref was horrible and etc..
The next thing they would say is that we bribed the ref and try to demote us again because we are getting stronger and it is just a matter of time untill we kick their asses again
They are such a sore losers

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Take that Inter and Milan bitches!!! Fuck you, fuck you!! When i think to myself in what position were we just 3 years ago, playing in Seria B and look at us now, raping everything that stands in our way. FORZA Juve, no other team has the spirit, the will, the heart like JUVENTUS has!!!!

Cant wait for the season to start, i just cant fucking wait. My hands are shaking from excitemant and my heart hurts from pumping too fast, too much!!!

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #811
    :sergio:

Nerazzurri rage at TIM ref
    Saturday 15 August, 2009
    Inter were so furious at the referee in the Trofeo TIM against Juventus that Jose Mourinho did not attend the post-match interviews.

The Nerazzurri ended last night’s tournament with a 1-0 win over Milan and a shoot-out defeat to Juve.

“I think this evening can be overall considered positive,” said assistant manager Beppe Baresi, who surprisingly turned up for the television cameras.

“We came here to play this tournament and improve the overall fitness levels of the squad. We played two excellent games and perhaps even better against Juventus, considering the fact that was not a penalty.”

Thiago Motta had given Inter the lead in the 45-minute encounter, but when the referee pointed to the spot for a slight coming together between Marco Materazzi and Amauri, the defender was so incensed that he was sent off for dissent.

Mourinho agreed and hurled abuse at the officials from the touchline, shouting “Shame on you!”

It didn’t matter anyway, as Julio Cesar saved Vincenzo Iaquinta’s penalty, but moments later a Nelson Rivas howler allowed Amauri to equalise.

“The referee is a mere kid, he needs to get some experience under his belt,” mused a sarcastic Materazzi afterwards.

“Evidently the officials aren’t match fit yet either.”

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Not a pre-season, some people were claiming it whole last season at some point.
    Simple scenarios for Amauri hate:

1) Fear Amauri as a threat to David in the team.
    2) Because he's not Italian.
    3) Because he doesn't have Italian blood but may play for the Azzurri.

That's all there is to Amauri.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
    Aug 13, 2008
    Simple scenarios for Amauri hate:

1) Fear Amauri as a threat to David in the team.
    2) Because he's not Italian.
    3) Because he doesn't have Italian blood but may play for the Azzurri.

That's all there is to Amauri.
    Whoever hates Amauri is either an employee of Moratti, Amauri scored against his fav team or if he supports Juve, is a complete fucking twat.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    He played well against Inter when he was bit central, holding role, he didnt play so well against Milan because he was playing bit to the right, didnt suit him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)